THE BROWNS BOARD

She makes the democrats squirm with the truth

i dont agree with everything she said, but she is an anti "identity politics" liberal....and that imbwith her 100%. The ID wing of the democratic party is out of control. And alot of black people like her are drifting towards bernie because of it. The "hillary camp" that has to always fire up the ID politics with one promise after another to minorities they have no intention of folliwing through on...🤮🤮🤮

20 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i dont agree with everything she said, but she is an anti "identity politics" liberal....and that imbwith her 100%. The ID wing of the democratic party is out of control. And alot of black people like her are drifting towards bernie because of it. The "hillary camp" that has to always fire up the ID politics with one promise after another to minorities they have no intention of folliwing through on...🤮🤮🤮

Candace Owens
American commentator

Description

Candace Owens is an American conservative commentator and political activist. She is known for her pro-Trump stance and her criticism of Black Lives Matter and of the Democratic Party. She is the Director of Communications at the right wing advocacy group Turning Point USA.

56 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
Candace Owens
American commentator

Description

Candace Owens is an American conservative commentator and political activist. She is known for her pro-Trump stance and her criticism of Black Lives Matter and of the Democratic Party. She is the Director of Communications at the right wing advocacy group Turning Point USA.

i thought she opened that speech with "i am a democrat"....if not oh well i still agree with her on cheap identity politics.

15 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

listen to it agsin around 1:05....she's im a democrat AND i support the president. Why would she say thst then?

Dude, she’s a member of Turning Point USA and she’s anything but a lib (I also follow her on Twitter).

87FC9C8A-E486-47A1-B526-7A79A05285FF.png

She's a DINO,  dem in name only.

Owens stated she had no interest in politics whatsoever before 2015. Prior to 2017, she identified as a liberal Democrat. In 2017, she began describing herself as a conservative Trump supporter.[24][25][2] . She stated in October 2018 that she had never voted and had only recently became a registered Republican.[27]

She only said she was democrat because democrats tend to heed the words of other democrats, also to try and demonstrate that you really can be a democrat without being an asshole.

Archived