THE BROWNS BOARD

Attorney General William Barr: ‘I Am Reviewing the Conduct’ of FBI Investigation into Trump Campaign

calfoxwc

The dirty garbage that the obaMao deep state punks have perpetrated on America has to be answered for.

"Exonerated" higgardly well before their fake investigation began, and they all conspired to go FISA fake garbage to createa fake investigation into nothing, since russian wh collusion never happened. This should be interesting. The obamao hacks are fighting a soft civil war with America.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/09/barr-reviewing-conduct-fbi-investigation/

20 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Sessions was a terrible pick by Trump to be Attorney General. This whole Russian investigation witch hunt with Mueller only happened because of Session's incompetence. Looks like Trump got it right this time with picking Barr as Attorney General.

image.png.f5591d28345506317dc979b8614b2063.png

Don't be too tough on Sessions.

His job was to clear out most the DOJ trash and get the ball rolling (Huber / Horowitz).

Sessions is/was a victim of the illegal spying as well.

No way he could prosecute, he's likely going to be a witness as well.

May not look like it now, but there's a long way to go yet.

54 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.f5591d28345506317dc979b8614b2063.png

Don't be too tough on Sessions.

His job was to clear out most the DOJ trash and get the ball rolling (Huber / Horowitz).

Sessions is/was a victim of the illegal spying as well.

No way he could prosecute, he's likely going to be a witness as well.

May not look like it now, but there's a long way to go yet.

Problem is he should never have been chosen as AG by Trump.  Extremely stupid choice.

Sessions was not a bad guy. His recusal from that bogus Russia investigation pissed off a lot of people, but it may have been for the best in the long run.

People were also pissed he didn't go after Hillary. Perhaps strategically it wasn't the time. Now it is.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Sessions was not a bad guy. His recusal from that bogus Russia investigation pissed off a lot of people, but it may have been for the best in the long run.

People were also pissed he didn't go after Hillary. Perhaps strategically it wasn't the time. Now it is.

I don't think he was weak out of any kind of ill intent oh, I would just rather have had stronger Attorney General and one more committed to the president white Janet Reno and Bill.

By the way for you lefties who will probably start crabbing I mean defensive of a president under fire from a ridiculous partisan attack.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't think he was weak out of any kind of ill intent oh, I would just rather have had stronger Attorney General and one more committed to the president white Janet Reno and Bill.

By the way for you lefties who will probably start crabbing I mean defensive of a president under fire from a ridiculous partisan attack.

WSS

Even that would be interpreted by leftwing nuts as favoritism toward a president who appointed him.

Whereas not a peep of outrage when Eric Holder described himself as "Obamas wingman".https://www.politico.com/blogs/politico44/2013/04/eric-holder-im-still-the-presidents-wingman-160861

So untouchable that narcissistic bastard thought he was he openly admitted to being corrupt without reservations or guilt.

I hope Hannity, Laura and Rush talk about that quote from holder - in fact - every time one of the leftie liars complain about Barr now, that quote should be tossed back at them.

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I hope Hannity, Laura and Rush talk about that quote from holder - in fact - every time one of the leftie liars complain about Barr now, that quote should be tossed back at them.

Could you imagine Barr boasting he was Trumps wingman. Lord have mercy.

Archived