THE BROWNS BOARD

For Those Who Believe Russia

TexasAg1969

and China are not our enemies. Have a lovely read of what they are up to in space.

https://www.space.com/reports-on-escalating-space-arms-race.html?utm_source=sdc-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20190408-sdc

Cal's Survival prep info takes on a whole new meaning for younger Americans in the long run. We'll both be long gone if anything every happens out of this on a global scale.

Just a reminder, the balance of power among tribes countries Etc has just about always been determined by advances in weaponry. Only those who believe that history began 20 years ago are shocked. Now get back to work on that fallout shelter in the backyard.

🙄

WSS

truth is, the idea that we shouldn't develop nukes so nobody else will is just really ignorant. They and us got nukes.

Developing space based weapons is just making sure we also have them.

Too bad - but it is what it is.

Sometimes I think if some disaster happens to a lot of our country, the social strife alone would be horrific.

Nobody knows if it would ever happen, but it seems helpful to learn how to be taking care of ourselves, just in case.

Or, we could all just not watch the news anywhere, and be happy until the time comes. 😨

24 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You're naive if you think we don't also have it. 

You're a fool if you think there's anything we can do about them developing technology without starting the 3rd world war. 

We could make Hillary, Obama, John Kerry or Beatoff the Ambassador and sign a treaty.

WSS

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Don't know how much you can rely on news reports of weapons systems we and other countries possess.  

We have all that stuff from the alien ship in Roswell. And it's rumored that "Sparky" was resuscitated and knows how to use it.👽🤗

well, this is a great time to bring up this book again. I read it some years ago now. Even with the treaty in place, they secretly went underground and boosted their spending on offensive weapons research.

advantage - soviets and they just do not care if we don't like it. I still have it on my shelf in my library.

Nine bucks new on amazon....

515Cn08EqnL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Archived