THE BROWNS BOARD

Good question

sessions let Rosenstein make him look like a pansy, and Rosenstein's corruptness stinks to the moon.

More and more will be coming out about all this garbage.

19 hours ago, JAFBF said:

I remember hearing about the brother marrying his dead brother's wife.  Kind of weird don't you think?  Maybe they were banging before he died.

23 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

There's your collusion:

Ukraine’s evidence, if true, would mark the first documented allegation of Democrats receiving assistance from a foreign power in their efforts to help Clinton win the 2016 election.

Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Prosecutor General’s International Legal Cooperation Department, told me he and other senior law enforcement officials tried unsuccessfully since last year to get visas from the U.S. Embassy in Kiev to deliver their evidence to Washington.

That was last year. Barr is AG now. Please try again.

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I remember hearing about the brother marrying his dead brother's wife.  Kind of weird don't you think?  Maybe they were banging before he died.

I think there's even more too it than just that, but it's been a long time since I've read about it.

Lot odd stuff going to be coming out on  a lot of people, not that there's not odd stuff going on already :)

Archived