THE BROWNS BOARD

Cut Browns Find New Home Thread

darren15

24 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Collins, Wilson and Daniel Williams???? (WR) still looking for teams.

If Wilson doesn't get signed... Do you think we will resign him? At least for TC.

No idea... but I suspect not as his release coincided with players reporting for off-season workouts which are preceded by a physical.

So he likely was failed for same reason(s) he's not seen the field in two years and we parted ways.

On 4/8/2019 at 1:59 PM, hx214 said:

Jamie Collins still a FA?

Yup. NFLN puts that sort of stuff on the crawl line. The other big names still out there looking for homes are Suh and Ansah.  Out of the Browns price range, and if they haven't been signed yet by some team I'd bet their asking prices are too high. Or in Ziggy's case, teams may have concerns about his injury history. 

2 hours ago, trophyhill said:

Not even interested in where our castoffs end up. The losing culture is leaving the building 1 cut or trade at a time.....

I would echo those same sentiments.. My hope is we deal "Chrissy" next...

Most of these "castoffs" busted their ass thru 16 games of the worst season in our history.

They weren't losers... they were just part of an organization that plotted a path thru losing.

They never quit.

If that can't earn them an ounce of respect from you, then that's on you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

On 4/8/2019 at 12:24 PM, Tour2ma said:

Fells... HOU... One-year $1,500,000 if he is rostered June 1... $100,000 guaranteed til then.

Obviously these guys want to play and get their full money, but:

Can you imagine signing a deal that even if you get fired you still pocket $100k? One can dream 😪

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Most of these "castoffs" busted their ass thru 16 games of the worst season in our history.

They weren't losers... they were just part of an organization that plotted a path thru losing.

They never quit.

By that reasoning, maybe Hue should still be here then? I don't care if they "didn't quit".......they we're all a bunch of stiffs who would not have been starters on most other teams. To them I say don't let the door hit ya in the azz ;)

54 minutes ago, trophyhill said:

By that reasoning, maybe Hue should still be here then? I don't care if they "didn't quit".......they we're all a bunch of stiffs who would not have been starters on most other teams. To them I say don't let the door hit ya in the azz ;)

Well, the Huebatross was incompetent, and AFAIK, no one else in the NFL is interested in his services. Or he's sitting on the beach in Tahiti sipping pina coladas living it up with his retirement money.  

At least these other players have found employment elsewhere in the League.  

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well, the Huebatross was incompetent, and AFAIK, no one else in the NFL is interested in his services.

Yup... when the incompetent lead the less talented the results simply aren't going to be good. And while Hue could be inline for a modicum of residual respect as well, his backstabbing, wheedling ways erase any possibility of that... and then some.

4 hours ago, trophyhill said:

I don't care if they "didn't quit".......they we're all a bunch of stiffs who would not have been starters on most other teams. To them I say don't let the door hit ya in the azz ;)

Your faux toughmindedness is duly noted.

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

The good thing is the rookie can easily find like-minded company here. 

The amount of fake tough guys on here is almost impressive. 

Snowflake.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Nero said:

Snowflake.

You have Political Board potential Nero. Now if you find a way to string together a series of character assassinations along with that, you too can be a full participant over there.💩🤩

8 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

The good thing is the rookie can easily find like-minded company here. 

The amount of fake tough guys on here is almost impressive. 

The difference of course being that "Newbie new-car smell"...

I'm surprised we haven't seen an even greater influx as the bandwagon gains speed.

It will be interesting to see if our retention rate exceeds that of the JFF era... I believe the tally was "1"... right, Ag? ;)

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

The difference of course being that "Newbie new-car smell"...

I'm surprised we haven't seen an even greater influx as the bandwagon gains speed.

It will be interesting to see if our retention rate exceeds that of the JFF era... I believe the tally was "1"... right, Ag? ;)

LOL!. Haven't seen war around lately, but he occasionally drops by.👍

Some of us had the patience to recommend and wait for the Garrett Era.🤩 Now that he has some really great quality on the left side, I think that Era comes to fruition this year. Gotta love this front 4.😁

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/10/2019 at 7:21 AM, Tour2ma said:

They never quit.

no shit....well said

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

if jamies willing to come back on a reduced price tag im all for it. He'd still start at olb'er. 

Really?????? The guy made a lot of money last year, the problem was it didn’t match his output. 

8 hours ago, darren15 said:

Looking for a home

Jaguars released QB Cody Kessler, per league sources.

You just gotta trust on this one...

• Haha 2