THE BROWNS BOARD

Building The Browns

darren15

after 20 years of pis* poor decision making.Is it fair to say?.The Browns are closer to Built than at any point after it's return? How bout 'Bonding with the Browns'? the tools seem to all fit in the same toolbox,imho (molding the browns, sounds more like it's loyal fanbase 🤣) Good video 👍  

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

after 20 years of pis* poor decision making.Is it fair to say?.The Browns are closer to Built than at any point after it's return? How bout 'Bonding with the Browns'? the tools seem to all fit in the same toolbox,imho (molding the browns, sounds more like it's loyal fanbase 🤣) Good video 👍  

Without a doubt this current team is better built for sustained success than it has ever been since returning in 1999. It isn't even close. 

I mean, Baker Mayfield and Myles Garrett vs Tim Couch and Courtney Brown... 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So is this just a YouTube thing or broadcast television or pay-per-view or what?

WSS

Simulcast on WEWS channel 5 on Sunday mornings at 11:30am.. I watch on youtube because My browser blocks all the damn commercials..

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Am I the only one who fought it a little bit disappointing?

WSS

Yeah they could of at least thrown in a couple of high speed car chases :)

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, nickers said:

Well its building the browns.. Not hard knocks...

Get ready to have a few chuckles when our 2018 edition of Hard Knocks replays on NFLN around the same time the 2019 edition shows on HBO. Yeah, I did a two month upgrade to HBO to watch it last year, and then cancelled as soon as it was over. I'm not into Game of Thrones. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Am I the only one who fought it a little bit disappointing?

WSS

ikr? i thought we'd at least get some showtunes and some dancing wtf???

ok srsly steve, that was the first episode going back to Freddies hiring. So none of dirseys offseason moves have yet to be shown. Calm down. Relax. 

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Get ready to have a few chuckles when our 2018 edition of Hard Knocks replays on NFLN around the same time the 2019 edition shows on HBO. Yeah, I did a two month upgrade to HBO to watch it last year, and then cancelled as soon as it was over. I'm not into Game of Thrones. 

Yeah , Me either..

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

two no neck mo'fos..Eric Kush played college ball at a Division II school in PA. JD drafted Kush in 6th at KC..JD also let Kush go to TB a year later.. We ended up getting both Kush & Witzmann.. https://beargoggleson.com/2019/02/06/chicago-bears-3-reasons-to-sign-eric-kush-over-bryan-witzmann/   remember, we also have the OL coach now from GB. He's played against both in division. The more eyes, hoping on the better..1)Bears fan forums, were not fans of losing Kush 2) Bears player tweets, hated losing a great standup locker room guy.. edit--your guy DE Karter Schultz was signed at Vikes the other day..he looked good in aaf  

The Lonnie Johnson bit reminded me of that of Denzel Ward last year in OSU's Pro Day...

On 4/14/2019 at 6:40 PM, Clevfan4life said:

yeah but kush looked like sheldons bodyguard. I completely firgot thst dorsey picked up an o lineman, im like who is this suited up honky boy lol. Dude at least "looks" the part....where'd he come from agsin? 

Looking at Kush's body makes me think of FrankenBeerry!!

frankenberry.jpg

On 4/14/2019 at 6:40 PM, Clevfan4life said:

Bears

On 4/16/2019 at 1:56 AM, nickers said:

Looking at Kush's body makes me think of FrankenBeerry!!

frankenberry.jpg

Am I the only one that thought Frankenberry was gay?

Sad queen in pink.

Count Chocula was the shit.

Zombo

• Haha 1

On 4/14/2019 at 1:04 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

Thanks for posting these. I liked the bit about D. Howard. I didn’t realize Dorsey “discovered” him.

And on a side note, are the 80s back in fashion? Both Howard and Becham seem to be sporting outfits that are unabashedly from that time period. Perhaps we could start a godundme page to get those mofos some jelly bracelets.

• Upvote 1