THE BROWNS BOARD

The Pick At 49

darren15

Just now, Orion said:

What trade value does Duke really have?   If you were to trade him straight up for a draft pick, what round do you think you could get from somebody?  I think you'd be lucky to get a 4th.

Solo, I'd say a 6th, such as Bears RB Jordan..Duke was drafted in the 4th was he not? throwing Duke's value in with next years 1st would add a boost to deal more than his mid round value,imo..Depot/Wolfe get paid the big bucks to over see next years draft values too..Maholmes landed in KC, thanks to JD's bold move of giving up a next years 1st..Imho, JD's hungry to pound them bitches back in KC .. 👍 i say... bring it

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Article that's not exactly speculating on who JD might target in a move up into R1, but offers three names worth considering...

3. Devin Bush (ILB - Mitchigan)... the #2 ILB on many boards... and #1 in Woody's heart...

2. Jonah Williams (OT - BAMA)... easily the class of the 2019 OT class.

1. Clelin Ferrell (DE/OLB - Clemson)... if we think he can be effective standing up... not sure I do...

https://dawgpounddaily.com/2019/04/11/cleveland-browns-3-players-worth-trading-2019-nfl-draft/

6 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Solo, I'd say a 6th, such as Bears RB Jordan..Duke was drafted in the 4th was he not? throwing Duke's value in with next years 1st would add a boost to deal more than his mid round value,imo..Depot/Wolfe get paid the big bucks to over see next years draft values too..Maholmes landed in KC, thanks to JD's bold move of giving up a next years 1st..Imho, JD's hungry to pound them bitches back in KC .. 👍 i say... bring it

Quite a bit different, as the Mahomes trade was a 1st and 3rd that year and 1st the next year.

There is a reason why a 1st next year is valued as a 2nd this year

12 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Solo, I'd say a 6th,

To me...Duke has value.  (that and a quarter will get you a phone call)   He was our best offensive weapon one year.  He's a smart football player.  Baker utilizes him out of the backfield.  And we certainly could use him to spell Chubb for those first 8 weeks.  And I'd like having him on the field for third downs from week 9 on...

The Duke Johnson trade rumors may have shut down with the Jets? The Jets have added 2 Rb's in Deangelo Henderson & TY Montgomrey this week..Eagles have added RB Jordan Howard from Bears, but still may have a Duke need? ..Lions have added CJ Anderson this week.. Oakland has added Crow but told Jalen Richards to take a hike.. The Duke trade board, may look something like this?..Colts/Bills/Balt./Cinn./Den/Oak/GB/KC/Houston/Sea./Dallas/Eagles/Zona/9'ers(shanny)/Chi./TB & Minn..CB Trae Waynes may also be out in Viking Land?  Any added teams or teams to delete?

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

The Jets have added 2 Rb's in Deangelo Henderson & TY Montgomrey this week..Eagles have added RB Jordan Howard from Bears, but still may have a Duke need? ..Lions have added CJ Anderson this week.. Oakland has added Crow but told Jalen Richards to take a hike..

It's like,  'Rent A Running Back'  

Archived