THE BROWNS BOARD

The Mysterious Infection Road to global hell

calfoxwc

This is scary stuff. All around the world, but sure, let's let illegals with no health care, sick and diseased, just go freely from country to country, like a zombie apocalypse ...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/deadly-germs-lost-cures-a-mysterious-infection-spanning-the-globe-in-a-climate-of-secrecy/ar-BBVFPi7

I hope the democrats pay a price for their unwillingness to secure the southern border in 2020. With just a little bipartisanship help congress could fix the broken immigration laws that are releasing tens of thousands of illegal immigrants monthly into the country without any vetting at all. 

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I hope the democrats pay a price for their unwillingness to secure the southern border in 2020.

Candida auris, the infectious agent mentioned in the article, originated in Japan and spread throughout SE Asia before making its way to Europe and, finally, the US. It didn't originate south of our border...

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Candida auris, the infectious agent mentioned in the article, originated in Japan and spread throughout SE Asia before making its way to Europe and, finally, the US. It didn't originate south of our border...

It came from Japan. I didn't say it originated in Central America. But it is there. Why the hell keep letting your illegals, unvetted/unchecked for diseases, flood the border?

by AB Araúz - ‎2018 - ‎Cited by 29 - ‎Related articles
Sep 25, 2017 - Candida auris is an emerging multidrug‐resistant (MDR) fungus associated with invasive infections and high mortality. This report describes 9 

NOW, the above is a map of outbreaks of this dangerous disease.

Look at this:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/03/11/us-metro-areas-unauthorized-immigrants/

Illinois - CHECK New York - CHECK California - CHECK Florida - CHECK Virginia - no, but Maryland CHECK North Carolina - CHECK

Get it now?

FT_19.03.11_UnauthorizedMetroArea_20metr

19 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

But they load their pockets with those deadly Central American tree frogs and people will die if they don't cook them properly before eating.😜

20 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

So, JBlu - if you look at the maps, you see an amazing? correlation between concentrations of illegals in some major cities, and most of the same cities in the second map, which shows outbreaks of this disease.

Furthermore, folks, if you look at this map, which shows measles outbreaks, ( 081718 Measles Outbreak.jpg ),

you see Texas again, Florida again, New York again, North Carolina again, Illinois again, California again, as well as plenty of other states. Isn't it interesting to note that the illegals population here, has several states in common with measles and Candida auris ???

It isn't a dramatic concrete cause and effect - but still, cause for serious concern, don't you think?

5b75cc3c9b4a2.image.jpg?resize=400,288

On 4/6/2019 at 5:08 PM, calfoxwc said:

...Look at this:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/03/11/us-metro-areas-unauthorized-immigrants/

Illinois - CHECK New York - CHECK California - CHECK Florida - CHECK Virginia - no, but Maryland CHECK North Carolina - CHECK

Get it now?

---------------------

So, JBlu - if you look at the maps, you see an amazing? correlation between concentrations of illegals in some major cities, and most of the same cities in the second map, which shows outbreaks of this disease...you see Texas again, Florida again, New York again, North Carolina again, Illinois again, California again, as well as plenty of other states. Isn't it interesting to note that the illegals population here, has several states in common with measles and Candida auris ???

I don't know how often myself and others on here have to repeat this to you before it finally sinks in, but, here I am, - yet again - having to remind you:

CORRELATION =/= CAUSATION

As for the map game, yes, lets play the map game:

Centers for Disease ControlTracking Candida auris - March 29, 2019: Case Count Updated as of February 28, 2019

cdc.JPG.813efb1857583df1ff2c3e6af6797bde.JPG

As you can see, most of the C. auris infection cases are from Asia and Europe.

The vast majority of illegal immigration into the US comes from Mexico, Central and South America; yet, strangely enough, what is one of the areas of the world with least amount of C. auris cases/outbreaks? Mexico, Central and South America. Kind of hard to make an "illegal immigrant zombie outbreak" argument when the areas the supposed infectious ones are coming from have shown little to no cases of the disease in question. Lets continue:

Journal of Intensive CareEpidemiology, clinical characteristics, resistance, and treatment of infections by Candida auris

joic.png.025ea64480a5425f4b98c53b3904e4b4.png

Timeline chart of C. auris reported cases in chronological order

The figure above shows that C. auris originated and spread throughout Asia and Africa for 8 years before it showed up in the Americas. In fact, as shown in the figure,  C. auris showed up in the US at the same time as it appeared in Venezuela; if this illegal immigrant plague theory of yours was correct, it'd stand to figure that the disease would show up first in the Central and South American countries and have time to spread there before being transmitted to the US via illegal immigrants. Yet, that did not happen. It developed in the US and only one South American country, and at the exact same time. None of the countries which are origins for the vast majority of illegal immigration into the US have reported a single case. So, that's another strike for your argument, but lets continue:

Migration Policy Institute: Asian Immigrants in the United States

ASIA.JPG.a3f34a4d5398b32b32c9fe1225efc55d.JPG

The above figure is a map that shows the popular destinations and highest population concentrations of Asian immigrants in the US. Notice anything familiar? The areas with the highest density of Asian immigrants: California (LA, San Diego, San Fran), New York (NYC), Illinois (Chicago), Texas (Dallas/Ft Worth, Houston), Washington DC, Maryland (Baltimore)...

...all match up EXACTLY with the cities you listed in your outbreak map:

map.png

NOW, the above is a map of outbreaks of this dangerous disease.

Look at this:

Get it now?

So, yes,  I do get it now, but I don't believe you do: 

The states with the highest number of reported cases of this particular disease also happen to be the states with some of the highest concentrations of Asian immigrants in the country; legal Asian immigrants who are potential carriers for a disease that originated and proliferated throughout the Asian continent and its population for nearly a decade before it even showed up in either the US or Central/South America. A disease which hasn't even been found in the majority of countries in Central/South America where the overwhelming majority of illegal immigration into the US come from (i.e. Mexico). 

So, I believe that puts you "Illegal Fungal zombie immigrants" theory to bed, so lets move on to your measles scheme:

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Furthermore, folks, if you look at this map, which shows measles outbreaks, ( 081718 Measles Outbreak.jpg ),

you see Texas again, Florida again, New York again, North Carolina again, Illinois again, California again, as well as plenty of other states. Isn't it interesting to note that the illegals population here, has several states in common with measles and Candida auris ???

It isn't a dramatic concrete cause and effect - but still, cause for serious concern, don't you think?

5b75cc3c9b4a2.image.jpg?resize=400,288

W.H.O: Measles: Immunization, Vaccines and Biologicals

measles.thumb.JPG.4c03152edaf68e8636f556ba412ef36f.JPG

The above map shows the global rate of immunization by country. Notice anything interesting? Strangely enough, the countries that host the species of "illegal immigrant Measles-Zombies" that you've hypothesized show the same rate of measles immunization AS THE UNITED STATES. Countries in North, Central and South America have the highest rate of measles immunization vaccinations IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. Kind of hard to create a horde of measles zombies in countries that are among the most well-vaccinated countries in the world. A mystery indeed.

"But", you may be asking yourself, "what can possibly be the cause of measles outbreaks in the US, then, if its not plague-ridden illegal immigrants"? Not to worry, padawan, I may have the answer for you. And it even comes in your favorite medium - maps:

Nation Conference of State LegislaturesSTATES WITH RELIGIOUS AND PHILOSOPHICAL EXEMPTIONS FROM SCHOOL IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS (2019)

ExImmunMap.gif

From the article:

"All 50 states have legislation requiring specified vaccines for students.  Although exemptions vary from state to state, all school immunization laws grant exemptions to children for medical reasons. Almost all states grant religious exemptions for people who have religious beliefs against immunizations. Currently, 17 states allow philosophical exemptions for those who object to immunizations because of personal, moral or other beliefs."

You see, the funny thing about vaccines and immunizations is, that you have to actually be vaccinated before immunization to a particular disease can be obtained. To simplify it to your terms: "No vaccine = get sick". 

Now, here in this country, we have numerous freedoms. One such freedom, unfortunately, is that people can refuse to get vaccines for themselves and their children for numerous reasons.

• Do you believe that the Jeebus/SkyWizard/Big 'Mo in the sky doesn't want you to get a vaccine? BAM! You don't have to get one.
  • Do you think, on little to no evidence, that little Timmy will get autism or develop a third testicle if you get him immunized? BAM! No measles vaccine for young Timmy. Sure, Timmy might contract the measles and become a measles-plague-filled zombie that can help spread the disease around, but at least he'll be an AMERICAN measles-ridden plague zombie. MAGA!!!

So, in conclusion:

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

So where did Jblu go? I think my maps are pretty on point.

giphy.gif

Thank you for playing, though. Better luck next time.

am I the only one here that has at least some suspicion that we're being subjected to Russian farm trolls? Cause this is "relentless" horseshit. I mean daily nonsense. Multiple times a day. Not even autistic people are this fucking Retarded. This stuff that cal posts daily comes from Russian troll farms. Maybe cal isn't a Russian troll himself, but for sure this stuff he's being fed is concocted directly from the suburbs of Moscow. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

am I the only one here that has at least some suspicion that we're being subjected to Russian farm trolls? Cause this is "relentless" horseshit. I mean daily nonsense. Multiple times a day. Not even autistic people are this fucking Retarded. This stuff that cal posts daily comes from Russian troll farms. Maybe cal isn't a Russian troll himself, but for sure this stuff he's being fed is concocted directly from the suburbs of Moscow. 

Pipe down. If you had taken the time to open Cals original link, you would have discovered nothing in it alluded to the idea that this disease was brought here by illegals. The NY Times, and the articles two authors (who actually appear reputable) are no Russian sockpuppets. Not even autistic people are this fucking Retarded to believe that.

Nor did the article in the Cals second link allude to the idea that this shit is coming in from Central Am ...nor did the third one from Pew Research.

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

...If you had taken the time to open Cals original link, you would have discovered nothing in it alluded to the idea that this disease was brought here by illegals...nor did the article in the Cals second link allude to the idea that this shit is coming in from Central Am ...nor did the third one from Pew Research.

Then perhaps Cal should've took the time to open his own links, because he was alluding to exactly those things you mentioned.

He clarified that he didn't say that the disease in question originated in South America after I pointed out its Asian origins, and I granted him that point.

But he DID go hard in the paint on saying that the illegal immigrants coming into the country via our southern border are infected with this disease and are bringing it into our country a la "zombie apocalypse" (his words, not mine). But the available data just doesn't demonstrate that to be true.

I don't know how often myself and others on here have to repeat this to you before it finally sinks in, but, here I am, - yet again - having to remind you:

CORRELATION =/= CAUSATION

As for the map game, yes, lets play the map game:

5 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Then perhaps Cal should've took the time to open his own links, because he was alluding to exactly those things you mentioned.

He clarified that he didn't say that the disease in question originated in South America after I pointed out its Asian origins, and I granted him that point.

But he DID go hard in the paint on saying that the illegal immigrantsjavascript:void('Silver') coming into the country via our southern border are infected with this disease and are bringing it into our country a la "zombie apocalypse" (his words, not mine). But the available data just doesn't demonstrate that to be true.

Oh, come now, you want to be woody's nanny that badly? lol

I never said it was originating from illegals in south america - I was saying it is a concern that it probably spreads/can spread because of illegal mass immigration.

Your smartass retort is unwarranted - I read my own links just fine - I never insisted that the illegals were infected - I said it was a concern, giving the maps, that it was a serious consideration - a grave complication that could arise from illegal immigration.

Example:

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/research/analysis-unauthorized-immigrants-united-states-country-and-region-birth

"Mexican and Central American immigrants, who have long histories of migration to the United States, represent 37 percent of the U.S. foreign-born population, yet are disproportionately represented (71 percent) among the total unauthorized immigrant population. Mexico alone accounts for more than half of the estimated 11 million unauthorized immigrants in the United States, with another 15 percent and 14 percent from Central America and Asia, respectively.  ..."

"During the 1990s, the unauthorized population rose substantially, doubling from 3.5 million to 7 million. It continued to increase during the 2000s, reaching a peak of 12.2 million in 2007, then fell to 11 million during and after the recession. While Mexicans comprised a majority of unauthorized immigrants throughout these years, between 2007 and 2013 the population declined by about 1 million. In contrast, unauthorized populations from Central America, Asia, and Africa grew rapidly after 2000—with the numbers from Central America and Asia tripling and from Africa doubling. Countries significantly represented in these increases include China, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, India, and South Korea. "

An accompanying interactive map allows users to determine where unauthorized immigrants from select countries and regions settle, by top state and county locations, as well as population size and eligibility to apply for  relief from deportation via one of two deferred action programs launched by the Obama administration.

So, of course, jblew, in talking about illegal immigration, you ignore that people from european and african countries are illegally crossing the mexican border. I did not infer that only mexicans, and those from central America, were the only people who were immigrating here illegally across our border. You just did.

Illegal immigration across the mexican border includes the african countries, you dipstick.

So, you have egg on your face again - your attempts at looking superior rival those of cleve and woody's  - it doesn't work.  so, now that I have further educated you, let the rest of the board realize that maybe..you are not all that bright when it comes to READING AND COMPREHENDING what others post.

OR, you deliberately misrepresent what other more conservatives that you hate so you can somehow  gloat that you made a fake superior counter point. If you want to succeed in that - try to be more legitimate in understanding what others say.

WAit, let me conclude clearly as I can - the disease is going/gone global. I don't give a freack where it originated from.

It could have been initially brought here by someone just traveling on a jet to come visit or permanently move here.

It doesn't matter - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION includes people from central america, mostly mexico, and european and african countries. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION is mostly made up of destitute people with no hc, no vetting, no vaccinations, and whose poverty-stricken existence may very well ignite outbreaks of diseases America rarely ever sees. Maybe none of the central americans have that disease, but most all illegal immigration comes across the mexican border, and some of that is from your africa nations.

5 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

But he DID go hard in the paint on saying that the illegal immigrants coming into the country via our southern border are infected with this disease and are bringing it into our country a la "zombie apocalypse" (his words, not mine). But the available data just doesn't demonstrate that to be true.

Here is what I originally posted:

" This is scary stuff. All around the world, but sure, let's let illegals with no health care, sick and diseased, just go freely from country to country, like a zombie apocalypse ... "

Never said it originated from central america. Disease spreads. Do I have to prove that to you, too, Jblew?

10 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Thank you for playing, though. Better luck next time.

I didn't need luck to win your game - you start it - I finish it. Isn't it time for you to go change woodpecker's tail feathers?

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I didn't need luck to win your game - you start it - I finish it. Isn't it time for you to go change woodpecker's tail feathers?

The fact that you had a 5 post meltdown trying to square the circle on the bullshit you posted is plenty enough victory for me.

And the fact that you mentioned Woody several times in your rantings to the zero mentions of him from me kinda tells everyone of how in your head he is. Kinda sad that you, a 60-something retiree, is that obsessed with a digital rivalry with a 20-30ish year old dude that you've probably never met in person. It seems hilariously queer to me, but, to each their own I suppose...

MiRlCee.gif

18 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Kinda sad that you, a 60-something retiree, is that obsessed with a digital rivalry with a 20-30ish year old dude that you've probably never met in person. It seems hilariously queer to me, but, to each their own I suppose..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^&

8 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

The fact that you had a 5 post meltdown trying to square the circle on the bullshit you posted is plenty enough victory for me.

And the fact that you mentioned Woody several times in your rantings to the zero mentions of him from me kinda tells everyone of how in your head he is. Kinda sad that you, a 60-something retiree, is that obsessed with a digital rivalry with a 20-30ish year old dude that you've probably never met in person. It seems hilariously queer to me, but, to each their own I suppose...

You liberals assert false narratives to the news, and everybody else as a way of life. I just have a hobby of making you realize it.

"in my head" seems to be a constant homophobic tendency with you and you other two little leftwing birdbrains. And you misinterpret, quite stupidly, conservative viewpoints, or even any viewpoint that "offends you", so you can somehow "win".

Pretty sad way of life. I'd refer you to Phil Robertson's book I mentioned - and drop the false asswhole narratives so you can actually discuss an issue without trying to ridicule someone. This has been going on with conservatives on this board for .. a real long time.

It's what you do. On tv, radio, real life.... you exist SOLEY based on your emotion needs at any given moment. I'm like Rush or Sean Hannity, etc - I have observed over all this time - from the beginning- when I started having my own opinions - and shep and others went apecrap giving me all hell with all sorts of putdowns, simply because I was not a liberal and disagreed with them.

So, It ended up that a few friends on the board left because they got tired of it.

I never said the disease originated with central americans coming here. I was talking about the spread of the disease - and with illegal transients - it's very dangerous. So, if we stop ILLEGALS from coming here, which, ....is ILLEGAL, that would stop a lot of problems - the danger and reality of diseases spreading like wildfire, the growth of gangs, a lot of gang and lone illegal mental case rapes, tortures, murders, etc etc etc etc etc.

I like challenges - I wish you could post a little more intelligently than you two butt-buddies, but no, you are just as dimwitted.

That is disappointing, and somewhat amusing, in a sad state of affairs way.

Now just STFU with your infantile leftwing emotional takes, and have a nice day jblewit.

Oh, btw, I staunchly defend your right to have a three way whatever civil union with your lefty maniacal friends, but it is not a Real Marriage. Real Marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN, not three  "other brother daryls".

Jblows, cleve and woodpecker:

you mad? actually, I was having fun finding one of those old youtube blasts from the past -

Larry, and the two Daryls are way, way ahead of you three in smarts and manhood.

New York City is worried about 'measles parties' as the disease spreads

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2019/04/09/new-york-city-measles-parties/3417952002/?fbclid=IwAR1CzIii1T4UXeh5FOUc298KXH6TxctQTfRwxw2veKa-IMHJSuR0iv15wdU

At “measles parties,” parents purposefully expose children to the illness to build their immunity.

it IS dangerous - the measles vaccine pretty much eliminated it from our country.

But, it's being brought back in, and "measles parties" is just stupid.

brought back in by transients/ travelers... and the poor destitute illegals.

and why do illegals and the poor flock to NYC ?

New York welfare: more generous than Sweden or France

Aug 25, 2015 - In New York, a mother with two children under the age of five who participates in six major welfare programs (Temporary Assistance for Needy .

Archived