THE BROWNS BOARD

Now THIS is hilarious

calfoxwc

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

he shoukd release thennif/when trump does. If trump doesnt, neither should a single presidential candidate rep or dem ever again. Ever.

I think the biggest part of it is just like that room you don't let the dog in that he really really wants to enter. If there were anything illegal on Trump's tax returns why do you think the IRS, especially when it was an anti opposition tool under the Obama Administration, has overlooked it?

WSS

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Yep. Bernie Sanders - how stupid does the left think the American people are?

They probably count on an ill informed electorate. Of course they have all the help they need from a biased corrupt MSM who carry their water for them:

download.jpg

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I think the biggest part of it is just like that room you don't let the dog in that he really really wants to enter. If there were anything illegal on Trump's tax returns why do you think the IRS, especially when it was an anti opposition tool under the Obama Administration, has overlooked it?

WSS

his tax returns themselves are not what woukd be illegal so the IRS has no say in the matter nor would they even know whst they were looking at if the reason i suspect he doesnt want them public is actually the case. 

It is a recent phenomenon that presidential candidates released their tax returns. It started with Nixon. Trump in 2016 said he would release his tax returns once his audit was completed but then reneged on his promise. I agree with WSS that there is likely nothing illegal on Trump's tax returns but there may be some things that are embarrassing and give ammunition to his opponents. So it is all political.  The bottom line though it is not mandatory for a presidential candidate to release their tax returns and the democrat congress has no business in trying to get Trump's tax returns. What the dems are doing in going after Trump's tax returns would be comparable to the republicans in congress demanding Obama's school records be turned over.

45 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

his tax returns themselves are not what woukd be illegal so the IRS has no say in the matter nor would they even know whst they were looking at if the reason i suspect he doesnt want them public is actually the case. 

I have no doubt that the Democrats will find something that they can pretend to be outraged about. As far as your suspicions oh, who cares really?

It could also quite possibly be he's having havin a laugh at the people who keep screaming for them.

WSS

Seems that the left is all in on being satanic. No corruption is bad if THEY do it. No infant is too old to be murdered.

No gender - just ride the crazy emotion train on everything. No lie, no false witness, no hypocricy is too wrong, etc etc etc.

Like Phil Robertson has said - part of our country is a lot of people with no beliefs in anything, no love, no guide to care about anything except themselves, sloth, avarice, etc etc etc etc.

Even if you don't believe God is really there, ... seems to me, that the left is all in on death, destruction, sex lies and videotape.

That "old book" (the bible) is the best commentary on human nature. How it works and operates. And that has never changed from thousands of years ago. We have grown leaps and bounds with technology but that same old human nature has never changed. The course the democrats are on is no different than periods of time in human history when everyone did was right in their own way of thinking. (and that leads to big problems)

Archived