THE BROWNS BOARD

Higgardly did the fake southern accent to blacks, now Ocasio-Cortez does it worse

calfoxwc

they are so desperate for more and more power heading into 2020, they will say or do anything to get there.

The deep state, especially obaMao has made this whole garbage grow, now it's out of control.

This is just cringe-worthy. I really believe they are going so fake and dangerously hateful, the American public will 

see it, and end up flatly rejecting it.

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

i got 1:20 into the video and didnt hear any aoc ghetto thuggin. So yet again, YET ANOTHER FUCKIN AOC thread about ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

stop acting like this woman isnt mr furley up in ur brains. She's running shit. She's fucking sub leasing up there at this point.

LOL

You haven't figured it out yet? The only reason for these AOC threads is the enjoyment we get out of watching you get triggered by them.:lol:

how can so many people in a cultish political party be so manipulative, hells bells corrupt and sleazy? She wanted the

black and hispanic vote that badly.

17 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

they are so desperate for more and more power heading into 2020, they will say or do anything to get there.

The deep state, especially obaMao has made this whole garbage grow, now it's out of control.

This is just cringe-worthy. I really believe they are going so fake and dangerously hateful, the American public will 

see it, and end up flatly rejecting it.

President Obama Warns That Ocasio-Cortez Wing Of Democrats Destroying The Party

By Carmine Sabia
Published April 6, 2019 at 3:53pm

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/president-obama-warns-ocasio-cortez-wing-democrats-destroying-party?fbclid=IwAR0Y-SaTfwLVFe81TsefNphI-4ZRcuASS18Z-d-1yMjVViLtr8egDgKtGfI

Archived