THE BROWNS BOARD

2019 Board Mock: Day 3 - Rounds 4 and 5

Tour2ma

On 4/11/2019 at 7:48 AM, Nero said:

The Baltimore Ravens select Ryan Finley, QB NC State

The Seattle Seahawks select Mike Bell, S Fresno State

I'm sorry, Tour. I messed up with the order (Seattle picks first), so you put Finley in Seattle and Bell in Baltimore, when it's the other way around. 

Thanks

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lists updated... excepting above correction.... ;)

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'd give Mopar about 3 more hours and then skip to the next picker. If neither he nor woody have caught up by tomorrow morning around 8am EDT, I suggest you make woody's and I'll make Mopars for those skipped picks.

Be careful volunteering for too many teams... I mean you could run out of Aggies to draft... 😛

3 hours ago, darren15 said:

When we get to end of round tour is making the picks to stop the confusion of jumping rounds so he has probably until tonight :)

That is what I'd propose... Workday afternoon is going to be slow. We will pick us the pace this weekend when everyone should be around the house watching The Masters...

12 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

In round 3 they picked Baltimore first, so that's why I messed up. 

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Be careful volunteering for too many teams... I mean you could run out of Aggies to draft... 😛

Yeah I made the mistake of mentioning Mack and someone took him.😥

Lists updated...

Pushing this rope has gotten old.

Before I set up round 6 we need a commitment from all remaining GMs to see this thing through.

11 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Lists updated...

Before I set up round 6 we need a commitment from all remaining GMs to see this thing through.

I'm waiting on my two remaining picks (in 6th round and almost consecutive) to end my colaboration. I'm afraid it has been enough for me to follow this to even try to help taking extra teams for the latter rounds. 

25 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Lists updated...

I will commit .....I love doing it

Go with 4 hours per pick max for last 2 rounds....also leaving proxy picks is easy and keeps it going

The Falcons can’t pass on grooming Jarrett Stidham QB Auburn behind Matt Ryan. He’s superior to Bennett by far. After the 2017 season he would have been a solid 2nd round pick. 2018 the entire team was a mess. He’s all upside with the right tools and intelligence. 

Just mute the crap video music to this hammer at 6''2" that may go to Seattle as the next Kam Chancellor...Not this time Seattle!! 🤗 THee REDSKINS select--S MARQUISE BLAIR-Utah               BTW- i found Blair watching gametape to see Utah's PK-Matt Gay kick as a Chicago Bear..i kept rewinding to this guys trainwrecks.. 

On 4/12/2019 at 8:18 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

CBS Sports top 10 unpicked so far: All of these are within the top 116 players overall which means they are 4th rounders or earlier.

X1. Michael Deiter OL Wisconsin

X2. Isaiah Buggs  DL  Bama     

3. Kaden Smith  TE  Stanford

X4. Elijah Holyfield  RB  Georgia

X5. Justice Hill  RB  Ok. St.

6. Isaiah Johnson  CB  Houston

7. Rodney Anderson RB  Oklahoma

8. Chris Boyd  CB  Texas 💩👎😂 (hey it's my post so screw 'em).

9. Foster Moreau  TE  LSU (we beat 'em so I won't mess with him 😁)

10. Benny Snell RB Kentucky

X = taken

Moved to last page.

Consider this part of my continued participation.

22 hours ago, darren15 said:

Just waiting for Commish to pick the 2 missing selections and begin round 6

I sent another PM to Woody about his time to pick. If he doesn't reply by Noon CDT (!PM EDT). I'll make the two picks, Tour can edit the end of Round 5 which is complete other than Woody's missing picks and we can get on with round 6 that Darren started in another thread.

55 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I sent another PM to Woody about his time to pick. If he doesn't reply by Noon CDT (!PM EDT). I'll make the two picks, Tour can edit the end of Round 5 which is complete other than Woody's missing picks and we can get on with round 6 that Darren started in another thread.

I myself PM'd woodrow yesterday to pick while he was logged in..Ignored..Move on without him

I am catching up the lists and will make Woody's picks.

Also I am prepping the Round 6 and 7 thread...

See the "Comments" thread on how we will proceed... at least if I am to remain GM.

Woody's pretty much gone D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-... but OL depth is an area PHI could use... and were they to stumble into the eventual replacement for Jason Peters, then that would just be icing on the cake.

I don't know about the replacement bit for an All-Pro LT, but there's a guy still on the board that is instant depth across the entire OL and has a good shot at being an eventual starter at RT...

Michael Deiter (OG- Wis.)

Kid has started and graded well at C, OG and OT for Wis over the past three years.

8 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Woody's pretty much gone D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-... but OL depth is an area PHI could use... and were they to stumble into the eventual replacement for Jason Peters, then that would just be icing on the cake.

I don't know about the replacement bit for an All-Pro LT, but there's a guy still on the board that is instant depth across the entire OL and has a good shot at being an eventual starter at RT...

Michael Deiter (OG- Wis.)

Kid has started and graded well at C, OG and OT for Wis over the past three years.

updated team picks ....just the colts pick and round 5 is done

Indy...

The Woodman has done a nice job filling Indy needs giving me the luxury to add a BPA... and right now that player is:

Elijah Holyfield (RB - UGA)

Lacks speed, but is a good, strong runner and is that rare combination of a great blocking RB with underdeveloped receiving skills. Luck will be grateful for the former as he develops the latter.

Add a few pounds and the kid could play FB.... he's that good of a blocker.

End of Round 5...

... and they said it couldn't be done...

• Zombo unpinned this topic

Archived