THE BROWNS BOARD

uhhh, i hope this is the wake up call for Trumpers...

Clevfan4life

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I was talking to his boy Cleve who has over and over chastised people who disagreed with Obama as doing so on the basis of race, who he called "the colored boy.

yes i did, when it was plaimly evident the mans wife couldnt even have a restaurant meal without the bullshit machine saying said restaurant meal negates her ideas about children maybe not being given 10lbs of sugar in every day at lunch.....

yeah, it got to a point where ANYTHING the man or is wife said no matter how much sense it made was screamed about. #causeyouracist

so to illustrate yet again why #clevfanisbetterthanu.......i can objectively look at a man like trump who i hacent been able to stand since i was a kid in the 80's, i can acknowledge where he's right. I do it weekly. I liked obama far more as a person and overall "man" but i didnt agree with him on e everything. Cause #clevfanisbetterthanu......

17 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

yes i did, when it was plaimly evident the mans wife couldnt even have a restaurant meal without the bullshit machine saying said restaurant meal negates her ideas about children maybe not being given 10lbs of sugar in every day at lunch.....

yeah, it got to a point where ANYTHING the man or is wife said no matter how much sense it made was screamed about. #causeyouracist

so to illustrate yet again why #clevfanisbetterthanu.......i can objectively look at a man like trump who i hacent been able to stand since i was a kid in the 80's, i can acknowledge where he's right. I do it weekly. I liked obama far more as a person and overall "man" but i didnt agree with him on e everything. Cause #clevfanisbetterthanu......

Oh you did it over many different issues butt plug senior. So you think that was due to racism do you?

At first when you were bleeding about some mad wife being harassed in a restaurant I thought you were talking about kellyanne Conway or Sarah Huckabee. But you wouldn't squeal about racism there right?

WSS

13 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

what? dude are u tsking ass chemo again? wtf are u 

"Yes i did, when it was plaimly evident the mans wife couldnt even have a restaurant meal without the bullshit machine"

Are you honestly that simple? Kellyanne Conway and Sarah Huckabee can't go to a restaurant without the bullshit machine attacking them. But nobody squealed about racism. Oh, except you.

WSS

42 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

"Yes i did, when it was plaimly evident the mans wife couldnt even have a restaurant meal without the bullshit machine"

Are you honestly that simple? Kellyanne Conway and Sarah Huckabee can't go to a restaurant without the bullshit machine attacking them. But nobody squealed about racism. Oh, except you.

WSS

1) very sure when that happened i posted here it was bullshit. i was very upset with oeople calling fir other peoples meals to be interrupted. Because i have "principle"....yet another way clevfan benches more than u.

2) how could anyone scream "racism" when white oeople bother other white people at dinner? ass chemo must suck

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 6:50 PM, Clevfan4life said:

aaannnddd -1 for the obvious parry attempt. This is about donsld trump putting herman cain on the fed board. possibly the only rep csndidate in the last 30 years less qualified to be potus than trump.

herman fucking cain. just let that marinate obf... 

There was no one less qualified then Obama, ever...McCains vp candidate was more qualified than Obama.

All Obama did was be black.

You highly disapprove of Cain but have yet to offer any reasons as to why.  But maybe I know why...as a member of the The Resistance, you don't need no stinkin reasons.  

Cain grew up in Georgia and graduated from Morehouse College in 1967 with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.[5] Cain pursued graduate studies at Purdue University and graduated with a Master of Science in Computer Science in 1971,[6] while also working full-time for the U.S. Department of the Navy.[7] In 1977, he joined Pillsbury Company in Minneapolis where he later became vice president.[8] During the 1980s, his success as a business executive at Burger King prompted Pillsbury Company to appoint him as chairman and CEO of Godfather's Pizza, in which capacity he served from 1986 to 1996.[9]

Cain was chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Omaha Branch from 1989 to 1991.[10] He was deputy chairman, from 1992 to 1994, and chairman, from 1995 to 1996, of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.[10] In 1995, Cain was appointed by Newt Gingrich to the Kemp Commission,[11] and was a senior economic adviser to the Bob Dole presidential campaign.[12] Cain became the CEO of the National Restaurant Association,[13] in which he served as president and CEO from 1996 to 1999.[13] During the presidency of Bill Clinton, Cain publicly opposed the Clinton health care plan of 1993, about which he questioned the president at a town hall meeting.[14] Cain has served as a member of the board of directors of several companies, including Aquila, Inc., Nabisco, Whirlpool, Reader's Digest, and AGCO.[9][15][16]

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Trump is right once a week ? That's pretty solid, sounds like he knows what he's doing to me! 

Fuck it, Resist!

17 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Trump is right once a week ? That's pretty solid, sounds like he knows what he's doing to me! 

Fuck it, Resist!

ic i have to baby step u through certain concepts. Here at the browns board, we have weekly discussions about not just current events but things frpm the past. So yeah in one thread or another im usually explaining that while i agreed in principke with certain things trump has said in the past his execution of those concepts is ususlly lacking, to put it mildly.

was that explanation too hurried for u jr? ill feel bad if u have to go to the emer room later with brwin swelling. Best to lie back with ur feet up while u contemplate what i just explained so u have more blood flowing upstairs. Careful. 

39 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i absolutely offered up a reason why. we got to know herman cain the two times he ran for president. jesus fuck u guys have short term memory loss

"We got to know Herman Cain" is a reason??? It is not.  Ok my memory sucks, and yours is vivid.

Now that we got that out of the way, toss out a couple reasons why you think he was not qualified. The only thing I can recall about Cain is that his campaign seemed short lived and that he dropped out because of some sex shit that went down in his past.

18 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

stop defending every last stupid fucking call this dumb ass moron of a president makes. 

But he makes the right call once a week, remember?

i can acknowledge where he's right. I do it weekly -Cleve

22 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

ic i have to baby step u through certain concepts. Here at the browns board, we have weekly discussions about not just current events but things frpm the past. So yeah in one thread or another im usually explaining that while i agreed in principke with certain things trump has said in the past his execution of those concepts is ususlly lacking, to put it mildly.

was that explanation too hurried for u jr? ill feel bad if u have to go to the emer room later with brwin swelling. Best to lie back with ur feet up while u contemplate what i just explained so u have more blood flowing upstairs. Careful. 

Lol...you can tell when Cleve's button gets pushed!

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

so to illustrate yet again why #clevfanisbetterthanu.......i can objectively look at a man like trump who i hacent been able to stand since i was a kid in the 80's, i can acknowledge where he's right. I do it weekly. I liked obama far more as a person and overall gay"man" but i didnt agree with him on e everything. Cause #clevfanisbetterthanu......

Clarity is important.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

insistent mouth breathing stupidity ususlly does get to most non Retarded people...

LOL, yes of course  ...I can give you partial credit for being consistent, you keep sticking to the same script written for all libs when they're losing.

I'm really not fond of calling people names...but you do what you feel you have to do.

C'mon man. You should thank me for getting your thread back on track...you guys were blathering some shit about two white people in a restaurant....I started to discuss Cain and you proceeded to turn your own thread into crap again.

But yeah you're right, that Herman Cain dude, what an awful choice. !.👍

Hope you feel better.

On 4/5/2019 at 3:49 PM, Clevfan4life said:

this shit was getting posted befire he was even sworn in. cause u all racist just fess up.

And so what? It didn't copy over the photo but it was Obama in African garb.  not only African Garb that the suit of a witch doctor which would have been an insult to Obamacare  and not particularly racist  as if racist meant shit . Would you be shiting your pants if John McCain were portrayed in a Celtic tunic or dressed as the Lucky Charms guy?

Or if it is actually an insult to portray somebody as an African, why would that be? Because Africans are considered....

🤯

WSS

23 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

and not particularly racist  

uh huh..#noracist....right steve?

🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

uh huh..#noracist....right steve?

🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Comparing Obama care to a witch doctor?  

Oo ee oo ah ah, ting tang walla walla bing bang.

WSS

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 3:49 PM, Clevfan4life said:

this shit was getting posted befire he was even sworn in. cause u all racist just fess up.

If we were all racists then how is could it be that I like Herman Cain?  Go ahead and say what you guys revert to, "because he's an Uncle Tom or a porch monkey" right?

If truly a racist then whether he is qualified or not shouldn't matter. 

This Obama shit was not posted before he was elected. What I recall being posted before he was elected was  Joe Biden saying "It's nice to see a clean articulate black guy" (paraphrase). But you didn't see anything wrong with that did you?

Archived