THE BROWNS BOARD

uhhh, i hope this is the wake up call for Trumpers...

Clevfan4life

The goofballs are all on the democratic side running for president in 2020. Not a decent candidate in the bunch. Howard Schultze the former democrat now running as an independent is the only one on the left who is not off the rails and if he can get some traction he might be a formidable candidate. The other democrats are crazy left wing goofs who have little in common with middle America. The exception is Biden who might relate to middle America except he is a goof in his own special category.

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

The goofballs are all on the democratic side running for president in 2020. Not a decent candidate in the bunch. Howard Schultze the former democrat now running as an independent is the only one on the left who is not off the rails and if he can get some traction he might be a formidable candidate. The other democrats are crazy left wing goofs who have little in common with middle America. The exception is Biden who might relate to middle America except he is a goof in his own special category.

aaannnddd -1 for the obvious parry attempt. This is about donsld trump putting herman cain on the fed board. possibly the only rep csndidate in the last 30 years less qualified to be potus than trump.

herman fucking cain. just let that marinate obf... 

The US unemployment rate fell to 3.8 percent in February 2019 from 4 percent in the previous month and below market expectations of 3.9 percent.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

So does this mean we should all start screaming racism like you did every time somebody criticized Obammy?

WSS

I'm not sure if that is considered short term or long term memory loss but man I don't look forward to it when I'm older

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not sure if that is considered short term or long term memory loss but man I don't look forward to it when I'm older

Looks like you already have both butt plug. Your boyfriend has yapped often about how de white man wouldn't give Obama a fair shake because he was the "colored boy." 

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Looks like you already have both butt plug. Your boyfriend has yapped often about how de white man wouldn't give Obama a fair shake because he was the "colored boy." 

WSS

You understand there is a difference between realizing Obama faced disadvantages because of his race and claiming that any criticism of Obama is racism, right?

Who am I kidding... of course you don't

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You understand there is a difference between realizing Obama faced disadvantages because of his race and claiming that any criticism of Obama is racism, right?

giphy.webp?cid=790b76115ca6c2e2586173424

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

1) U all glibly passed around memes likeThis...dr+obama.jpg

cause you racist. 

2) Im not posting offensive racial meme's of Herman Cain. But Herman cain is a proven idiot. He proved that multiple times when he ran for president. He's a pizza mogul. He's barely qualified to hold local office let alone have anything to do with the Fed. 

5 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Here a dot to connect to others   .   .   .   

image.thumb.png.551c871d5021248a150c73423653836a.png

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304070304577395891113592150

Hey moron, there's "plenty" of highly qualified people...like, oh....Ron Paul?? who have been saying that very thing for decades. Herman Cain isn't saying anything novel. Why would Trump not offer up someone highly qualified from the Libertarian types....LIKE THE FUCKING PAULS!!!!   Cause he's an asshole that's why. And assholes love having other randy ass morons in their sphere of influence. Like attracts like. 

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, concert and text

Did you notice in that picture the sign shines with "ICA Great AG" next to the podium? That dumb shit is finally getting smart! LOLOLOLOL!🤩

BTW I am now officially a real cowboy as in "I see by your outfit that you are a cowboy". Bought me a pair of Ariat boots. The way I figure if Trump can fake being a president, then I can fake being a cowboy. We're both equally qualified for those respective jobs. 🤠🐄🙄

Sport Herdsman Western Boot

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Disadvantages? What were those? How many other senators in the history of the US were elected to the presidency without even finishing a full term? Who else has been elected without any executive (government or private) or military experience whatsoever?

How about the private schools he attended in Indonesia and Hawaii? Are those considered a disadvantage?

Was it a disadvantage to be elected President of  the Harvard Law Review while attending there? 

I wish I had been subject to such disadvantages.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Because it's bullshit. His race is the main if not the only reason he got the nomination.

Like Hillary's gender. Yes I know that shit appeals to guys like you.

WSS

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

1) U all glibly passed around memes likeThis...dr+obama.jpg

cause you racist. 

2) Im not posting offensive racial meme's of Herman Cain. But Herman cain is a proven idiot. He proved that multiple times when he ran for president. He's a pizza mogul. He's barely qualified to hold local office let alone have anything to do with the Fed. 

Yes "we all" posted memes like that after it became evident he was who we thought he was....so we went ahead and crowned his ass.

Image result for racist obama africa meme

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Because it's bullshit. His race is the main if not the only reason he got the nomination.

Like Hillary's gender. Yes I know that shit appeals to guys like you.

WSS

Oh God fuck off Steve. Yeah, it appealed so much I refused to vote for her. 

You're just less and less worth the fucking time. There's no point if you just make up your own reality to fit your posts

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

You're just less and less worth the fucking time. There's no point if you just make up your own reality to fit your posts

yeah, you wasted your vote because emotionally you couldn't stop being a

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yourself. You're kidding yourself.

Being black was an advantage because the community organizer didn't have to accomplish anything other than be black.

Obama received 41% percent support from white men. No Democrat since Carter had earned more than 38%.

Contributing factors: The white guilt crowd. Obama was owed the presidency for all the terrible, just awful stuff we did to the black man.  Oh how these losers, the white guilt population wanted to absolve themselves, wanted show the world they were racists no longer!

Lest we forget those who voted for him for no reason other than..."How cool it would be to have a black president"!!!...god how many times did I have to listen to that shit.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I don't think you understood what Steve was trying to get across.  Qualifications to be president by simply being black or being a woman appeals to many libs...or as Steve put it "guys like you", but not necessarily you, or that you actually voted for Hillary..

I think you owe Steve an apology.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Take a breath dipshit I never said you voted for her I said her gender was the biggest selling point in her campaign. Like Obama's race.  And as I recall you were too young to vote for him. And even if you didn't vote for her, which I certainly believe you didn't, you aren't stupid enough to deny that the women's movement was all over this shit. Well maybe you are but...

WSS

5 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I don't think you understood what Steve was trying to get across.  Qualifications to be president by simply being black or being a woman appeals to many libs...or as Steve put it "guys like you", but not necessarily you, or that you voted actually for Hillary..

I think you owe Steve an apology.

I don't care about an apology , I think he knows the scoop, so that's enough, whether or not he admits it in public. Also unless he's dumber than I thought he would realize I was talking to his boy Cleve who has over and over chastised people who disagreed with Obama as doing so on the basis of race, who he called "the colored boy."

WSS

Archived