THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Perv in more trouble

Gorka

This time not about groping.

Biden faces scrutiny for demanding ouster of Ukraine official probing firm that employed his son

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-scrutiny-demanding-ouster-ukraine-official

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden said he told Poroshenko.

And of course this cannot be without Joe Perv unable to control his sexual compulsions telling the Ukrainian president how beautiful Ukrainian women were.

Biden once told then-President Viktor Yushchenko during a state visit that they were “the most beautiful women in the world."

"That's my observation," Biden continued. "It's certain you have so many beautiful women."

— Then-Vice President Joe Biden, during a state visit to Ukraine

19 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Wow what a complete bad lip reading on that one. He did not say horny. My God the depths of horseshit conservatives will stop to. As if Joe Biden on stage in front of the girls mother...😂😂😂

Shame or morality for that matter, are not concepts known or accepted by co servatives.

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course he didn't. Had he done so her husband Bobo would have kicked his ass.

WSS

I don't think but a few of us old geezers would understand the "Bobo "reference. Actually I was pretty young myself (about 5) years old when my grandma would take me to the "rassling" matches  in Dayton to see the likes of Bobo Brazille, Haystack Calhoun, and flying Fred Curry....I remember Grandma didn't take kindly either to those claiming the wrestling was fake lol.

good ole Haystacks Calhoun. Remember Pampero Firpo, the wild man? I found out years later, he was actually a school teacher that spoke three? languages. lol

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

what's crazy, is that the women coming out to complain about Biden...are democrats.

They don't want a WHITE MALE in the running and watch Bernie will be the next to be attacked.

Thank You SNL -Joe Biden

That skit did nothing but help defend Biden....portraying him as "innocent because he's clueless".  They portrayed  Biden exactly way he himself is attempting to portray Biden to the public. Aint buying it what you're trying sell. Joe's a perv.

Archived