THE BROWNS BOARD

Tucker

MLD Woody

https://www.thewrap.com/tucker-carlson-tonight-wins-first-month-ever-cable-news-ratings-boycott/

Tucker Carlson Topped All Cable News Shows Last Month in Key Demo Despite Ad Boycott

March marks first time “Tucker Carlson Tonight” has beaten everyone among adults 25-54

Tucker Carlson just won his first month in cable news ratings at Fox News Channel’s 8 p.m. time slot. And the victory came despite the ongoing boycott against the Fox host’s advertisers.

For March, “Tucker Carlson Tonight” claimed cable news’ top spot in the 25-54 demo for the first time in the program’s history, with 537,000 viewers per night in that advertiser-coveted age range. His pal Sean Hannity was second with 533,000.

It’s worth noting here that Carlson had been No. 1 when he took over for Megyn Kelly in Fox’s 9 p.m. hour a few years ago, but this is his first win since replacing Bill O’Reilly in the 8 p.m. timeslot.

Carlson has been on Fox News at 8 o’clock for just under two years now, having launched this version on April 24, 2017.

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Sure they can. I just brought it up because it was the Bernie supporters having a fit about somebody else being rich, simple as that.

WSS

It is highly hypocritical when anyone who is a multi millionaire ball busts regular people about paying more in income taxes....to which the millionaires don't make a traditional income to tax.

Frankly the only important parts of the tax bill, in my opinion, are dropping the capital gains and raising the standard deduction. I take deductions for my rental properties but the standard deduction is fine for my music income. 

Plus people who think that taxing the rich will make their lives better or happier are stupid and fooling themselves.

WSS

46 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Sure they can. I just brought it up because it was the Bernie supporters having a fit about somebody else being rich, simple as that.

WSS

Aaaannnndddd you missed the point

But creating your own sure helped you seem right in your response. So, mission accomplished I guess

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Aaaannnndddd you missed the point

oh I think I hit it right on the head that is a supposed man-of-the-people isn't really a man of the people unless he's your man of the people.

But creating your own sure helped you seem right in your response. So, mission accomplished I guess

not a problem Woodrow, give yourself a win. Maybe you can make a paper hat and dance around your bedroom!

WSS

Archived