THE BROWNS BOARD

Kindred to be waived

I don't think they had big plans for him, but did we need to save that $2 Million? Must be working on another big vet deal, as I speculated earlier, I think the Browns will sign a veteran SS to a loaded short term deal and draft a SS of the future this year.

Zombo

9 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

There has to be a reason for this.  Makes no sense now.  How much did he count for in the cap space.  Not much I would think.

$2m I think

8 minutes ago, Zombo said:

I don't think they had big plans for him, but did we need to save that $2 Million? Must be working on another big vet deal, as I speculated earlier, I think the Browns will sign a veteran SS to a loaded short term deal and draft a SS of the future this year.

Zombo

I'm betting it's addressed as our 2nd rounder unless some big signing takes place soon. Berry is best known to Dorsey and vice versa.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm betting it's addressed as our 2nd rounder unless some big signing takes place soon. Berry is best known to Dorsey and vice versa.

Even if they sign Berry....I see no sense in letting Kindred go.   I mean....can you say "Depth".  Besides, is Berry really Box Safety material?

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Even if they sign Berry....I see no sense in letting Kindred go.   I mean....can you say "Depth".  Besides, is Berry really Box Safety material?

I'm not saying I agree, just that Dorsey has a tendency to drop. Like Shelton before getting a good run defender in the middle of the DL. We could have used him last year.

American Fukin' Idol??? Really???

That cinches it... Gip's a twelve yo girl.

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

... and what in Berry's recent history suggests he can make an entire season?

5 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Howard Wilson is gone too.

WTF???

Damn it, I expected them to release Wilson in TC or when making up the 53 man roster... But now?

Archived