THE BROWNS BOARD

Judge Jeanine is bac

This woman sounds more deranged by the passing moment.   Half of what she said is easily fact checked and the other half (constant use of "They" for an impressionable audience) is V for Vendetta sounding propaganda.  

Much like a TV football "scout".  If they were any good at their job, they would be in an NFL front office.

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

This woman sounds more deranged by the passing moment.   Half of what she said is easily fact checked and the other half (constant use of "They" for an impressionable audience) is V for Vendetta sounding propaganda.  

Much like a TV football "scout".  If they were any good at their job, they would be in an NFL front office.

What exactly struck you as demonstrable a false?

WSS

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

What exactly struck you as demonstrable a false?

WSS

The coup part was within the first 20 seconds.  I trust you know what a coup is thus gave that good laugh.

But the bit about nobody being involved with Russian relations and thus no charges...   That was a good hard sell by her.

edit:  God, this clip sounds so similar in both annunciation and expression.

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

The coup part was within the first 20 seconds.  I trust you know what a coup is thus gave that good laugh.

of course I know what a truly is and without even going back to recap the video I think she do the distinction between I figurative and a military coup.

But the bit about nobody being involved with Russian relations and thus no charges...   That was a good hard sell by her.

collusion was the point. Meddling with our democracy. Which turned out to be for shit, even though only the hard left opposition even pretended to believe it.

edit:  God, this clip sounds so similar in both annunciation and expression.

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

So your hang up is her use of a certain word. Good reason to just bury your head in the sand. This woman had more points that were valid in one video than Rachael Maddow had in 2 years. There is compelling evidence of corruption at a high level that had taken place but lets not get carried away, after all she did use the word "coup" ya know.

Tiam, your disgust over the world "coup" is misplaced.

The truth is, what ObaMao commie's deep state jackwagons have all done, is

they conspired to undo the election and ruin/run out of office our DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT.

They misled the FISA court 4 times, lied and lied, plotted via a fake dossier paid for by higgardly and her sniveling bunch of

rats, totally unsubstantiated, ..

the entire thing is coming to the forefront.

I commend Sarah for telling the truth and using the exact word.

Consider:

Soft coup - Wikipedia

Soft coup is a coup d'état without the use of violence, but based on a conspiracy or plot that has as its objective the taking of state power by partially or wholly illegal means, in order to facilitate an exchange of political leadership - and in some cases also of the current institutional order.

a soft coup is a type of coup, Tiam. That is exactly what they have been doing for over two years.

Strzok's "insurance" in case Trump actually won.

Archived