Tigie Sankoh 40 DB 5-11 214 21 1 Greenwich

Tavierre Thomas 27 DB 5-10 205 23 2 Ferris State

Denzel Ward 21 DB 5-11 190 21 2 Ohio State

Jermaine Whitehead 35 DB 5-11 195 26 3 Auburn

Howard Wilson 30 DB 6-1 184 23 3

Houston

----------------------------------------------------------

Well, we have lots of guys.

One of 'em,  going into his third year, that we drafted, has never been in a game.  

besides hoping that their age does not match their weight :o..Dorsey mentioned that the roster had guys that have previously also played Safety..besides Kindred & Randall.. Whom would those previous playing Safeties be?🤔 or I'd say JD is bluffing unless Wilks is thinking of moving TJ Carrie to SS? Burris played some FS at NC State (but not very well,imo)

1 minute ago, gumby73 said:

besides hoping that their age does not match their weight :o..Dorsey mentioned that the roster had guys that have previously also played Safety..besides Kindred & Randall.. Whom would those previous playing Safeties be?🤔 or I'd say JD is bluffing unless Wilks is thinking of moving TJ Carrie to SS? Burris played some FS at NC State (but not very well,imo)

At least Carrie has 28 years experience ....might be slowing down soon

9 hours ago, Orion said:

One of 'em,  going into his third year, that we drafted, has never been in a game.  

houston again? we have our problem? https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/3-best-denzel-ward-running-mates-for-cleveland-browns  I think if Dorsey drafts another corner, we will all be reacting with "Who is that Guy"? 3 picks in 5th round feels about right for a CB4/5/6 guy  

image.png

As of now, we would have nothing at safety next year (except the International guy), so I would think the plan is to extend Randall, draft a SS and pick up a vet on a one-year contract to help out at SS this year (Berry?).

Ward, Carrie, and Mitchell gives us three good corners, all locked up through at least next year, but three is never enough so expect us to go corner with one of our higher picks.

Gaines was a good depth get for the year, Whitehead is a good special teamer at S, and Wilson is the wild card who seems to have a cult following from the Sashi crowd. I'm rooting for him too.

Zombo

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

And Wilson out.

Has the Ashton Lampkin fan club been formed yet?

Lampkin & Pipkins.  -  Perfect.  Sounds like two elves. 

...and did Wilson show up today with a note from his Dr.?  They didn't at least want to see the guy in TC?

46 minutes ago, Orion said:

Lampkin & Pipkins.  -  Perfect.  Sounds like two elves. 

...and did Wilson show up today with a note from his Dr.?  They didn't at least want to see the guy in TC?

From what l’ve heard he’s been a regular around the facility for most of the offseason, rehabbing and such. 

Archived