THE BROWNS BOARD

The Truth about John Mccain, dirty politician

calfoxwc

as noted, woodpecker jumps in again to falsely gloat over false equivalency.

False narratives - the left lives by them, but so many are raining down on their heads.

mmgw - Florida was supposed to be completely flooded a long time ago...

Mueller report was going to destroy Pres Trump...

etc etc etc etc etc.

Scumbag McCain’s time as a POW has nothing to do with his political career. He was a scumbag politician.

He was a deep state war monger who helped create ISIS. He voted against expanding or voted to cut veteran’s benefits on numerous occasions. He voted against the 21st century GI bill. He was a member of the Keating 5.

He was far from honorable. Death does not absolve a scumbag from their dirty deeds.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm also enjoying that

But going so hard on the Trump train, supporting EVERYTHING the man does, they've now lost a leg to stand on for all morality claims like this

Every thread about "I can't believe some liberal did this!" can be followed by a post in a thread where Trump did the same thing and they didn't care 

You really need to come up with examples when making comments like these. What has Trump done that you oppose?...or that we should oppose?

It just so happens to be that everything he has done so far is what he promised he would do, so yeah I like everything the man does and aint apologizing for it.

It is your side that has lost all morality claims a long time ago when going after Trumps sexcapades. All anyone had to do is mention Bill Clinton..and your tireless efforts to either ignore or protect him from those 21 "bimbos" who accused him for everything from sexual harassment to rape.

Your second comment plain nonsense, hyperbole at best. Please take the opportunity to prove me wrong. Let's start with the Jussie thread. What has Trump done that was exactly the same thing?

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

how is that the same at all? People get divorced. None of the divorces were due to his ex-wives being injured and disabled, and then dumped to pursue his political career.

Cal u have no moral consistency. And really kind of no honor. Does that really not register with u? Jbluhm just put it out in front of u a u still cant man up and acknowledge it. 

Now because Trump is president "divorce happens all the time no biggie, jesus divorced multiple times too cmon its nothing, u ain't a real man till ur on ur 4th or 5th... wait what fags wanna get married oh fuck that shit  sanctity of marriage sanctity of marriage what about the babies sanctity of marriage....."

😂

oh go drink your woodpecker poop spiked hot chocolate.

I never liked Trump. I admire and am proud of PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Stop rambling incoherently, and go read a book. or ...something.

Walking out on a wife and insisting on a divorce because she got injured and disabled

is a scumbag, slimey thing to do.

You have no idea who caused the divorces, why they happened.

Just, be quiet, go lick woodpecker's tailfeathers and be very quiet.

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Scumbag McCain’s time as a POW has nothing to do with his political career. He was a scumbag politician.

He was a deep state war monger who helped create ISIS. He voted against expanding or voted to cut veteran’s benefits on numerous occasions. He voted against the 21st century GI bill. He was a member of the Keating 5.

He was far from honorable. Death does not absolve a scumbag from their dirty deeds.

That right...these lefties cling to his time as a POW and use that to measure his honor and integrity when it should be measured by his body of work.

As it pains me to do so I must admit that the liberals may have been right when McCain ran against Obama.

But now he's "honorable" because he became a bitter Trump hating obstructionist motherfucker.

Image result for leave john mccain alone gif

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

You really need to come up with examples when making comments like these. What has Trump done that you oppose?...or that we should oppose?

It just so happens to be that everything he has done so far is what he promised he would do, so yeah I like everything the man does and aint apologizing for it.

It is your side that has lost all morality claims a long time ago when going after Trumps sexcapades. All anyone had to do is mention Bill Clinton..and your tireless efforts to either ignore or protect him from those 21 "bimbos" who accused him for everything from sexual harassment to rape.

Your second comment plain nonsense, hyperbole at best. Please take the opportunity to prove me wrong. Let's start with the Jussie thread. What has Trump done that was exactly the same thing?

My side? What are you talking about? I didn't vote for Hilary... She was awful. 

Always so quick to jump to "us vs them"... Smh

Just watch. As we move on from Trump the usual folks will continue to flood thus board with threads about how awful some liberal is. And now we'll have examples of Trump doing the exact same thing, maybe worse. And in that Trump thread from years ago you'll see those same posters defending it. They'll then pull the mental gymnastics to say it's completely different. Similar to how you can find an old Trump tweet contradicting something he's saying or doing now. 

but only after cleve posts rambling nonsense challenges to change subjects, and woodpecker giphy.gif

then after smarting off to people they disagree with, they'll go complain to the mods and claim that they are

victims and being "bullied" because they can't win. Their higgardly lost.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

My side? What are you talking about? I didn't vote for Hilary... She was awful. 

Always so quick to jump to "us vs them"... Smh

Just watch. As we move on from Trump the usual folks will continue to flood thus board with threads about how awful some liberal is. And now we'll have examples of Trump doing the exact same thing, maybe worse. And in that Trump thread from years ago you'll see those same posters defending it. They'll then pull the mental gymnastics to say it's completely different. Similar to how you can find an old Trump tweet contradicting something he's saying or doing now. 

Actually you said you voted for Gary Johnson but you were a Bernie Sanders supporter.

WSS

yet, it makes no sense. My pics denote a reference to how you two actually behave.

Yours is just ignorantly and angrily out of spite.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I think the fox pic is pretty accurate

no, you FEEL that it accurately matches up with your perverted birdbrain attitude on this forum.

Which doesn't change at all on any other forum, from what I've noticed. Cleveage too, boo hoo.

22 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

no, you FEEL that it accurately matches up with your perverted birdbrain attitude on this forum.

Which doesn't change at all on any other forum, from what I've noticed. Cleveage too, boo hoo.

No my picture was spot on the money......because I said so. Just like u fell  ur stupid cock and bird picture is. 

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

No my picture was spot on the money......because I said so. Just like u fell  ur stupid cock and bird picture is. 

nah. You are always trying to argue, but you end up making a fool of yourself, and then you weasel out of admitting you don't know jack nothin daniels about much of anything.

That is why I picked the weasel. See, the nickname things are for a reason, or I wouldn't do them. And you two never quit.

Being gross etc because you are all mad over it - means nothing at all. Except you can't learn to change your intimidation/self -grandeurizing behavior.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

You were griping about Cal calling you one of "them." If that simply meant Hillary lover then I clarified.

WSS

I think the fact that I didn't blindly tow the Democratic party line is proof enough I'm not part of the "us vs them" nonsense

Especially as we have posters now so far in Trump's ass they're defending his insults of POWs and a politician they once voted for...

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I think the fact that I didn't blindly tow the Democratic party line is proof enough I'm not part of the "us vs them" nonsense

of course Bernie Sanders is just about as "them" as you can get.

Especially as we have posters now so far in Trump's ass they're defending his insults of POWs and a politician they once voted for...

yet, once more, being a p o w does it qualify you for Portico office. He was attacked for just those same things by the same Democrat Party who no thinks he's a National Treasure.

Archived