Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vambo

Joe Biden accused of inappropriate conduct by former Nevada Dem candidate

Recommended Posts

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-accused-of-inappropriate-conduct-by-former-dem-candidate-in-nevada

Flores was in line, waiting to go on stage at the rally when she claimed to have “felt two hands on my shoulders.”

“Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?” she recalled.

Flores claimed Biden sniffed her hair and “proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head.”

The alleged incident left her motionless and triggered a variety of emotions, she said.

“The vice-president of the United States of America had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners,” Flores wrote, adding that she “felt powerless to do anything about it.”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The me-too movement is a bunch of shit. If someone is traumatized because Joe Biden put his hands on her shoulders and kissed the back of her head she's not mentally stable enough to have any kind of position of authority.

WSS

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone knows that Biden is a pervert.  So was Clinton, it only would be bad if it pertains to republicans.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two are GREAT, LOL LOL

I keep running out of upvotes. Hoorta ! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

The me-too movement is a bunch of shit. If someone is traumatized because Joe Biden put his hands on her shoulders and kissed the back of her head she's not mentally stable enough to have any kind of position of authority.

WSS

Agree, except if it involves Biden then her claim may be valid.

Biden is a pervert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Agree, except if it involves Biden then her claim may be valid.

Biden is a pervert.

😈

Ain't we all....

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

😈

Ain't we all....

WSS

Not to Biden's level.. 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Axe said:

Not to Biden's level.. 😬

Progressive metal Flaming Viking guitar player... I ain't buying it!

😎

WSS

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can pretty much guarandamntee ya I'll never be running for office ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Trump wasn't Vice President.

It doesnt matter if he was prime minister of Mars, the man still 'is who he is".

 

The "moral majority" is over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Did he grab her by the pussy tho? Chicks love it. Just ask........

And they do. Billionaires movie stars rock gods professional athletes news anchors... just not people like you who live a forced celibate existence.

Which is probably why it pisses you off.

"What's the difference between a slut and a bitch?"

"A slut fucks everybody. A bitch fucks everybody except you."

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And they do. Billionaires movie stars rock gods professional athletes news anchors... just not people like you who live a forced celibate existence.

Which is probably why it pisses you off.

"What's the difference between a slut and a bitch?"

"A slut fucks everybody. A bitch fucks everybody except you."

WSS

yeah you don't really have much to talk about "forced celibacy" there fat boy. Have you looked in the mirror lately? Anytime in the last 40 years have you ever peered into a mirror? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

 

 

The "moral majority" is over

You know they're not gonna admit that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And they do. Billionaires movie stars rock gods professional athletes news anchors...

so the whole #metoo movement you've been bitterly complaining about for so long.....that's happening because women like being grabbed by the puss? Ok.....ur officially stupid. Im not going to entertain any debate about it ever again. I'm going to refer to you as "my bagboy" from now on casue that's the level ur on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You know they're not gonna admit that. 

no ofc not but im going to do my part in reminding them every chance I get of what they abdicated by voting Trump in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

no ofc not but im going to do my part in reminding them every chance I get of what they abdicated by voting Trump in. 

Yep. Because everything they might attack a liberal for going forward there's a solid chance they defended Trump for the same thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MLD Woody said:

Yep. Because everything they might attack a liberal for going forward there's a solid chance they defended Trump for the same thing

by "solid" you mean 99.99%?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

so the whole #metoo movement you've been bitterly complaining about for so long.....that's happening because women like being grabbed by the puss? Ok.....ur officially stupid. Im not going to entertain any debate about it ever again. I'm going to refer to you as "my bagboy" from now on casue that's the level ur on.

Of course not when they find out Harvey Weinstein didn't make them big stars and the celebrity they've been banging all night doesn't really love them they get pissed and smell money and fame like a shark smells blood in the water.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course not when they find out Harvey Weinstein didn't make them big stars and the celebrity they've been banging all night doesn't really love them they get pissed and smell money and fame like a shark smells blood in the water.

WSS

sure thing typical steve. sure thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

sure thing typical steve. sure thing. 

LOL you keep fighting the good fight. Make sure to marry another virgin like yourself.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×