THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Biden accused of inappropriate conduct by former Nevada Dem candidate

Vambo

Just now, Westside Steve said:

LOL you keep fighting the good fight. Make sure to marry another virgin like yourself.

WSS

oh my goodness ur breaking out the virgin card? How old are you again? You prob don't remember but I posted pics and vids of me and and the ex at the shooting range a year or two ago. But sure let's be in HS again......god sake dude why am I having to tell a man in his 60's to grow the fuck up? Where were you "stunted" in ur development?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay Cleve let me ask you a serious question no bulshit. Woody can answer too.

I'm assuming you went to college and went to coed bars and parties on occasion. If not don't worry about the other questions.

Have you ever picked up a girl at a bar and had sex with her? Had she, you or both been drinking? Ever tried to pick up a girl on a bar and got shot down? Ever been had a make-out session where you tried to go a little bit farther but she stopped you. Not accusing you of force or anyting. Ever had sex with a girl he didn't care if you didn't see her again? How many random hookups do you think you've had in your life, I eat no plans on a serious relationship?

Finally were you outraged upset offended by you pick phrase , by Animal House?

And how offended are you if Joe Biden actually did what he was accused of, which was putting his hands on a damn's shoulder and kissing the back of her head?

WSS

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And how offended are you if Joe Biden actually did what he was accused of, which was putting his hands on a damn's shoulder and kissing the back of her head?

WSS

it's not a matter of being "offended"...that shit is wrong and he's been called "bad touch biden" over the years for a reason. The past stuff was "creepy"..but maybe not completely over the line but these last accusations are, for sure. Come up behind a woman and sniff her hair, kiss the back of her head...….ewwwww

Some people are more touchy than others with zero ill will. 

Some people are creepy touchy

Biden seems to be more of the latter. 

And Steve, you are from the school of "The broad was asking for it, look how she was dressed!". Sorry, that shit doesn't fly anymore. It just doesn't. What you consider normal from your day is frowned upon now, and for good reason. 

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And Steve, you are from the school of "The broad was asking for it, look how she was dressed!". Sorry, that shit doesn't fly anymore. It just doesn't. What you consider normal from your day is frowned upon now, and for good reason. 

Sure it flys, you just haven't figured it out yet.

1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Sure it flys, you just haven't figured it out yet.

so you'd let some old dude creep on your daughter like that then? no ofc you wouldn't. So stfu. Both me and woody are actually siding with you guys here on Biden. But some of you old fucks like to hedge even tho he's a dem....cause, you know..."in my day"....🙄

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

so you'd let some old dude creep on your daughter like that then? no ofc you wouldn't. So stfu. Both me and woody are actually siding with you guys here on Biden. But some of you old fucks like to hedge even tho he's a dem....cause, you know..."in my day"....🙄

yeah, typical you and woody alright._81366899_woodpeckerweasel.jpg

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

No I'm saying if you want to be equal and a guy asked you for a blowjob tell him to fuck himself. Simple as that grow up or go back to the kitchen.

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No I'm saying if you want to be equal and a guy asked you for a blowjob tell him to fuck himself. Simple as that grow up or go back to the kitchen.

WSS

I asked a girl last weekend to give me a blowjob, true story....and it was in the backseat of my car in the parking lot of a bar in Akron after we'd made out for 10 minutes. "THAT" is an appropriate time to ask for a bj. It's all about place and setting steve, that's something I think you're having a "real" hard time wrapping ur head around. Asking women for bj's at work or some other normal setting isn't remotely appropriate. Is that really so hard to understand? 

Oh and I got turned down on that blowjob. She just wanted to make out. I wasn't very happy, I really wanted a blowjob. But I was like fine whatever and played with her box as we made out. Something tells me if ole steven from the west side got turned down in a situation like that some girl would be in a world of trouble. Like maybe there's some shallow graves in ole stevens backyard "if ya know what I mean".     eh?

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I asked a girl last weekend to give me a blowjob, true story....and it was in the backseat of my car in the parking lot of a bar in Akron after we'd made out for 10 minutes. "THAT" is an appropriate time to ask for a bj. It's all about place and setting steve, that's something I think you're having a "real" hard time wrapping ur head around. Asking women for bj's at work or some other normal setting isn't remotely appropriate. Is that really so hard to understand? 

Oh and I got turned down on that blowjob. She just wanted to make out. I wasn't very happy, I really wanted a blowjob. But I was like fine whatever and played with her box as we made out. Something tells me if ole steven from the west side got turned down in a situation like that some girl would be in a world of trouble. Like maybe there's some shallow graves in ole stevens backyard "if ya know what I mean".     eh?

So technically, had just technically, you made an unwanted sexual advance on a woman. I think it was perfectly appropriate advance and she was certainly free to say yes or no. And keep this in mind had she been inebriated and had agreed to your proposal she could have pressed charges if she wanted to be a bitch right? You understand that right? I was the lead singer for very popular local rock band from 1970 to 1988 when I started doing a solo act. Even that level of celebrity gives one a perspective on this kind of stuff that most people don't have. I can't imagine how elevated those opportunities are for people that play Arena shows Etc

As to shallow graves, perish the thought. Somewhere Scott Peterson is sitting in prison kicking himself in the ass for saving $8.75 by not purchasing that extra bag of cement. Just saying.

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And keep this in mind had she been inebriated and had agreed to your proposal she could have pressed charges if she wanted to be a bitch right? You understand that right? 

Well that was the problem, she was inebriated. Apparently she gags too much when she's drunk, I've been promised a redo...we'll see 😁

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And keep this in mind had she been inebriated and had agreed to your proposal she could have pressed charges if she wanted to be a bitch right? You understand that right? 

Well that was the problem, she was inebriated. Apparently she gags too much when she's drunk, I've been promised a redo...we'll see 😁

26 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Next time maybe try some deodorant soap before you go out?

😁

WSS

"I gagged Linda Lovelace! Not so much the size but the smell..."

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Biden accused by second woman of improper physical contact

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-accused-second-woman-improper-physical-contact

2019-04-01_162756.jpg

I think the progressives democrats are behind this.  They don't want Biden to be the nominee.  

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

For the neo puritans, how many nightly opportunities do you suppose this gentleman has? Now let's recalculate. How many would he have if he were some random tourist?

WSS

20190402_083516.jpg

Is that Keith Richards?

Archived