THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Biden accused of inappropriate conduct by former Nevada Dem candidate

Vambo

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-accused-of-inappropriate-conduct-by-former-dem-candidate-in-nevada

Flores was in line, waiting to go on stage at the rally when she claimed to have “felt two hands on my shoulders.”

“Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?” she recalled.

Flores claimed Biden sniffed her hair and “proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head.”

The alleged incident left her motionless and triggered a variety of emotions, she said.

“The vice-president of the United States of America had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners,” Flores wrote, adding that she “felt powerless to do anything about it.”

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

The me-too movement is a bunch of shit. If someone is traumatized because Joe Biden put his hands on her shoulders and kissed the back of her head she's not mentally stable enough to have any kind of position of authority.

WSS

Agree, except if it involves Biden then her claim may be valid.

Biden is a pervert.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Did he grab her by the pussy tho? Chicks love it. Just ask........

And they do. Billionaires movie stars rock gods professional athletes news anchors... just not people like you who live a forced celibate existence.

Which is probably why it pisses you off.

"What's the difference between a slut and a bitch?"

"A slut fucks everybody. A bitch fucks everybody except you."

WSS

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And they do. Billionaires movie stars rock gods professional athletes news anchors... just not people like you who live a forced celibate existence.

Which is probably why it pisses you off.

"What's the difference between a slut and a bitch?"

"A slut fucks everybody. A bitch fucks everybody except you."

WSS

yeah you don't really have much to talk about "forced celibacy" there fat boy. Have you looked in the mirror lately? Anytime in the last 40 years have you ever peered into a mirror? 

17 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And they do. Billionaires movie stars rock gods professional athletes news anchors...

so the whole #metoo movement you've been bitterly complaining about for so long.....that's happening because women like being grabbed by the puss? Ok.....ur officially stupid. Im not going to entertain any debate about it ever again. I'm going to refer to you as "my bagboy" from now on casue that's the level ur on.

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

no ofc not but im going to do my part in reminding them every chance I get of what they abdicated by voting Trump in. 

Yep. Because everything they might attack a liberal for going forward there's a solid chance they defended Trump for the same thing

8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

so the whole #metoo movement you've been bitterly complaining about for so long.....that's happening because women like being grabbed by the puss? Ok.....ur officially stupid. Im not going to entertain any debate about it ever again. I'm going to refer to you as "my bagboy" from now on casue that's the level ur on.

Of course not when they find out Harvey Weinstein didn't make them big stars and the celebrity they've been banging all night doesn't really love them they get pissed and smell money and fame like a shark smells blood in the water.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course not when they find out Harvey Weinstein didn't make them big stars and the celebrity they've been banging all night doesn't really love them they get pissed and smell money and fame like a shark smells blood in the water.

WSS

sure thing typical steve. sure thing. 

Archived