THE BROWNS BOARD

OBJ Press Conference

darren15

6 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Monday is April Fools Day..pick another day ;)

April 1 -- Clubs that hired a new head coach after the end of the 2018 regular season may begin offseason workout programs.

Since we don't have a 1st round pick, lets gather the troops and start getting them acquainted with their new coordinators...

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Announcement will be that the trade is voided.

U know what, even if that were to happen....I still think we're a lock for the AFC championship. That's how loaded this team is. No obj? Fine, Baker just uses more of the other weapons. Njokus touches prob go up. And when Hunt comes off suspension we wouldn't even remember we had obj for a week. 

12 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

U know what, even if that were to happen....I still think we're a lock for the AFC championship. That's how loaded this team is. No obj? Fine, Baker just uses more of the other weapons. Njokus touches prob go up. And when Hunt comes off suspension we wouldn't even remember we had obj for a week. 

Well that was an April fools joke. 

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Announcement will be that the trade is voided.

That wouldn't surprise me one little bit. Seeing as NY has been looking into Peppers past

1 minute ago, nickers said:

That wouldn't surprise me one little bit. Seeing as NY has been looking into Peppers past

Can they void a trade that has been ratified by the NFL ?

1 hour ago, darren15 said:

Can they void a trade that has been ratified by the NFL ?

I believe so..

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Again it was a joke hello McFly

I know Ding Dong.. I'm not daft... I saw something on Social media about NY digging into Peppers past offence... Wake up Gramps! You obviously forgot your Geritol :P

13 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Man, with expectations like that for a team removed 1 season from 1-31, with a rookie head coach and a second year QB, you are setting yourself up for nothing but disappointment. 

Last year we crawled, this year we'll walk, and then next year the running should begin.

But here's to hoping you are right!

2 hours ago, D Bone said:

Man, with expectations like that for a team removed 1 season from 1-31, with a rookie head coach and a second year QB, you are setting yourself up for nothing but disappointment. 

Last year we crawled, this year we'll walk, and then next year the running should begin.

But here's to hoping you are right!

Normally I'd completely agree with u, except our offense is like someone turned off trade restrictions on madden. And our front 4 is.........I mean its stupid. 

If the team doesnt go deep into the playoffs its the coach

3 hours ago, nickers said:

I know Ding Dong.. I'm not daft... I saw something on Social media about NY digging into Peppers past offence... Wake up Gramps! You obviously forgot your Geritol :P

So because some obscure site stated some abs cure factoid you think everybody on earth should know that fact? seriously?

9 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

So because some obscure site stated some abs cure factoid you think everybody on earth should know that fact? seriously?

No.. Jesus.. Are you always this crabby?.. Have a Midol for cripes sake..,, I was just mentioning.. I doubt anything is gonna be voided..  Put your suspenders on and chill...

2 hours ago, nickers said:

No.. Jesus.. Are you always this crabby?.. Have a Midol for cripes sake..,, I was just mentioning.. I doubt anything is gonna be voided..  Put your suspenders on and chill...

And I mention that it was just a joke but you got all serious so you are the one that needed to chill 

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

And I mention that it was just a joke but you got all serious so you are the one that needed to chill 

Now don't try and spin it on me ya old coot.... have a Snickers..:lol:

53 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You spun yourself around in circles many times you didn’t know which way you were headed

I know exacttly where I'm headed  "DUM DUM"

27 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Yes we all know that you were headed straight headlong into obscurity. 

Whatever Gramps.. Enjoy your prune juice...

OMG, I have had such a good laugh out of this banter between Gipper & nickers.

You guys should go into business together...perhaps you could market "prune" flavored candy named Gipnicks, best served "chilled".  Staff meetings would be a hoot. :P

Mike

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

You were the one that is apparently suffering from diarrhea of the thought process. Early onset Alzheimer’s perhaps

Remember.. When you say was.. that's past tense.. so.. Maybe we're both dead  and haven't acknowledged it...  🤯

39 minutes ago, nickers said:

Remember.. When you say was.. that's past tense.. so.. Maybe we're both dead  and haven't acknowledged it...  🤯

Now you don't believe even for a second that you are getting the last word in, right? 

10 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Now you don't believe even for a second that you are getting the last word in, right? 

6Crn.gif   the 'pre' OBJ presser    

Archived