THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump threatens to close border 'next week' if Mexico doesn't 'immediately stop' flood of illegal immigrants

Vambo

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-threatens-to-close-southern-border-next-week-if-mexico-doesnt-immediately-stop-illegal-immigrants-from-trying-to-cross-into-us

Trump's warning comes as Customs and Border Protection officials say March is on pace to exceed 100,000 border apprehensions -- the highest monthly total in a decade. According to CBP, this week alone, agents have more than 12,000 migrants in custody.,

Yeah, close all the ports. Just another brilliant idea from the fucking moron. It will cost people millions and have zero affect the illegal crossing. But who are we kidding, I'm sure one of the adult day care worker will keep him from doing it. But here is hoping 🤞. Great way to lose Texas in 2020, is screwing with the trade with Mexico.  

Oh no, I will have to deal with some memes after this post!!! Hey maybe a link americaneasglepatriotdick.com will be added in to show why it's a great idea. 😄

24 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Yeah, close all the ports. Just another brilliant idea from the fucking moron. It will cost people millions and have zero affect the illegal crossing. But who are we kidding, I'm sure one of the adult day care worker will keep him from doing it. But here is hoping 🤞. Great way to lose Texas in 2020, is screwing with the trade with Mexico.  

Oh no, I will have to deal with some memes after this post!!! Hey maybe a link americaneasglepatriotdick.com will be added in to show why it's a great idea. 😄

What good does it do any political party to win if it has to allow illegal immigration?  Don't worry that they'll be here soon enough. Societal cancer.

WSS

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

What good does it do any political party to win if it has to allow illegal immigration?  Don't worry that they'll be here soon enough. Societal cancer.

WSS

Your statement has zero to do with what I posted. #whataboutism

53 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Let’s call a spade a spade, your Democratic Party is importing voters.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

11 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I don't have a party. Your reply has nothing to do with what I said either.

yeah, you're just on the left and happily starting nasty trolling on the forum.

Apparently, you don't have a country, either. Why not MOVE to cuba?

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Do not even read what you post? About how Trump is going to lose Texas if he closes the borders to keep illegals out? You might want to recap.

WSS

Closing the border has nothing to do with illegal immigration. Closing the border just cripples trade between the countries. I guess you aren't smart enough to figure the that out. CJ can't either. 

6 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Closing the border has nothing to do with illegal immigration. Closing the border just cripples trade between the countries. I guess you aren't smart enough to figure the that out. CJ can't either. 

not even intelligent trolling. What a waste of time these posts are.

"RESISTANCE IS A LICENSE TO INDIGANTLY PROCLAIM LIES AND OTHER STUPID STUFF"

1 minute ago, Gorka said:

I didn't quote your post...genius.

11 minutes ago, Gorka said:

30 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Your reply has nothing to do with what I said either.

Maybe no one cares what you said.  Ever think of that?

😂

let's see, where have I seen "CCC" before...

oh yeah.

Communist Party of the Soviet Union - Wikipedia

The Communist Party of the Soviet Union (CPSU) was the founding and ruling political party of ...... The 10th Congress formally established the CCC on all party levels and stated that it could only be elected at a party congress or a party ..

not a freaking crisis? anybody on the pro-illegal side want them to move into YOUR backyard? and YOU pay all their bills?

dems want that giant flood of democrat voters to finally own every election.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/mother-of-all-migrant-caravans-on-its-way

'Mother of all migrant caravans' — more than 20,000 people — could be headed toward US, Mexican official says

6 minutes ago, Gorka said:

You're such a child. Your original post genius.

I guess you guys don't understand the purpose behind quoting someone posts? Kind of odd no one is defending CJ's stupidity. I'll let you guys get back to your circle jerk. Enjoy your bubble.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

not a freaking crisis? anybody on the pro-illegal side want them to move into YOUR backyard? and YOU pay all their bills?

dems want that giant flood of democrat voters to finally own every election.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/mother-of-all-migrant-caravans-on-its-way

'Mother of all migrant caravans' — more than 20,000 people — could be headed toward US, Mexican official says

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I guess you guys don't understand the purpose behind quoting someone posts? Kind of odd no one is defending CJ's stupidity. I'll let you guys get back to your circle jerk. Enjoy your bubble.

That's right AOCCC, we don't understand the purpose behind quoting a post. Now run along.

On 3/29/2019 at 5:13 PM, cccjwh said:

20,000-Member ‘Mother of All Caravans’ Forming in Honduras, Says Mexico

https://news.ntd.com/20000-member-mother-of-all-caravans-forming-in-honduras-says-mexico_308412.html?fbclid=IwAR14C-0ZecGUKaNymV04mwSUnIN3ETuWgnA1Ij5UiTY53ok46VTCc9zDzAI

SAN DIEGO—A new migrant caravan of 20,000 people is forming in Central America with plans to head towards the United States southern border, Mexico’s Interior Secretary Olga Sanchez Cordero said on March. 27, without elaborating further on when it will start its journey north, according to media reports. 

Sanchez Cordero said the criminal organizations behind the “mother of all caravans” are involved in human trafficking, child exploitation, and even organ trafficking.

“You can imagine the size, the scope of this migration flow and that sometimes there’s human trafficking by organized crime,” she said.

New-migrant-caravan-4-900x506.jpg

Archived