THE BROWNS BOARD

The Crow

darren15

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, hx214 said:

Was he wiping his ass when it happened? 

Exactly my 1st thought. Right now, he's still in the shitter.

5 hours ago, Comeonman said:

I typically don’t believe in karma...

I typically DO!

Mike

• Upvote 2

I lost alot of respect for Crow when he did all of that shit talking after he left Cleveland, and when he wiped his ass with the football after scoring a TD against us when we played the Jets last year.

Having said that, I'm not going to celebrate the man blowing out his ACL.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

I lost alot of respect for Crow when he did all of that shit talking after he left Cleveland, and when he wiped his ass with the football after scoring a TD against us when we played the Jets last year.

Having said that, I'm not going to celebrate the man blowing out his ACL.

Actually it was his achilles jb.  But I'm with you, even if the guy acts like a turd- no reason to celebrate he got hurt.  Looks like he was only guaranteed $300k which isn't bad money if you're a peon like us to nurse an injury.  Based on that minimal one year deal he signed with the Raiders, he's probably done.  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Actually it was his achilles jb.  But I'm with you, even if the guy acts like a turd- no reason to celebrate he got hurt.  Looks like he was only guaranteed $300k which isn't bad money if you're a peon like us to nurse an injury.  Based on that minimal one year deal he signed with the Raiders, he's probably done.  

He's pure scum as a human being anyhow.. After that picture of the police officer getting decapitated...  I lost all respect..

• Upvote 1