THE BROWNS BOARD

Ok, now I u understand why media matters went after Joe Rogan's YouTube channel with the Alex Jones interview...

Clevfan4life

Cause Alex Jones said this yesterday after he found out a sandy hook father committed suicide.

https://www.newsweek.com/alex-jones-promotes-conspiracy-death-sandy-hook-father-jeremy-richman-1376158?fbclid=IwAR3Yte_2kjwcF0QqR6be0rJOPSpXxuddQUoZ_BUZZE_h-qqXF983fsdMTVA

Holy jesus this man HAS to hope for immortality cause he can never die. Even jesus will be waiting to torture this ass in ways our human earthbound minds csnt begin to comprehend.

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Cause Alex Jones said this yesterday after he found out a sandy hook father committed suicide.

https://www.newsweek.com/alex-jones-promotes-conspiracy-death-sandy-hook-father-jeremy-richman-1376158?fbclid=IwAR3Yte_2kjwcF0QqR6be0rJOPSpXxuddQUoZ_BUZZE_h-qqXF983fsdMTVA

Holy jesus this man HAS to hope for immortality cause he can never die. Even jesus will be waiting to torture this ass in ways our human earthbound minds csnt begin to comprehend.

When did you start believing in Jesus?

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

When did you start believing in Jesus?

It was tongue in cheek comment. Even nice forgiving jesus is now like "bring this coksucker to me I'm done with this"....

This guy is a form of pure evil. This zealotry mimicking Islamic extremism. This kind of wild bullshit is how extremist clerics got started

So I watched the commentary from the left and the right in your post. I noticed one glaring difference and that is the victims families way of holding people accountable is to profit from the tragedy. Sean Hannity didn't say anything about massive lawsuits against the scumbags in government who have got so far out of their way the fake the conspiracy crisis. Why is Alex Jones worse than the scumbags who paid for the fake dossier with which to start a fake investigation into a fake charge?

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yeah I know how dare I insult the fair and honest people MSNBC you chode

WSS

Let's not forget about the journalistic integrity found over at CNN.

Woodpecker has always tended  to defend the honor of msnbc, cnn and democrat criminals since almost forever.

The evil that birdbrains do lives even when they don't want it to.

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually they're probably less fair and balanced than Infowars. Infowars is just lunacy, MSNBC are left-wing shills.

While you're waiting you could blow me.

🤠

WSS

Whatever you want to tell yourself

Too much "black or white" on here. 

"What!? You disagree with me!?!? Then you MUST think the complete opposite, making you the enemy!"

Ugh.

You can think InfoWars is far, far worse than MSNBC without thinking MSNBC is "fair and Balanced". 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Whatever you want to tell yourself

Too much "black or white" on here. 

"What!? You disagree with me!?!? Then you MUST think the complete opposite, making you the enemy!"

Ugh.

You can think InfoWars is far, far worse than MSNBC without thinking MSNBC is "fair and Balanced". 

Woodrow you can think whatever you want bud. 

It could be that you and the other two members of the ghastly Trio disagree with MSNBC all the time. I just never see it on here. And maybe you spend more time listening to or watching Infowars than I do and have a big list of outrages. Good for you Woody.

WSS

Archived