THE BROWNS BOARD

Owners make pass interference, non-calls reviewable

D Bone

5 hours ago, choco said:

is D-bone a chick? 

Maybe.... and if I am, then at least you know there's another one added to the already enormous female population that won't even give you a second glance.  

21 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

That is her, the blond holding the softball in her avatar.

That's my daughter back when she was 14.

I remember you recently losing your mind in a thread when you believed someone brought your family into the conversation...... but I'm sure your statement about my family is somehow different than that thread.... because after all, you are never wrong. 

46 minutes ago, D Bone said:

That's my daughter back when she was 14.

I remember you recently losing your mind in a thread when you believed someone brought your family into the conversation...... but I'm sure your statement about my family is somehow different than that thread.... because after all, you are never wrong. 

Uhm, I didn't bring your family into this.....YOU did.  You are the one that put your daughter's image on as your avatar.  Who forced you to do that.  I was just making a joke about that being YOU in the avatar...I had no clue it was actually someone in your family until you just now mentioned it.

The thread that asked about my family had something to do about how I would feel if someone assaulted my children.  And yea, I didn't like the suggestion.  Maybe you can answer that since you seem willing to bring your children on to here. 

And I didn't lose my mind...I was perfectly calm about it.....and turned the table on the situation.  As I did just now.

15 hours ago, D Bone said:

Maybe.... and if I am, then at least you know there's another one added to the already enormous female population that won't even give you a second glance.  

And that makes me terribly sad that I wouldnt be subjected to your inane ramblings and over-emotional reactions to the nothings that happen in life.

Archived