Zombo

New Uniforms in 2020

Good...... This off season just keeps getting better. 

Just go back to what they had before. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Just go back to what they had before. 

Yep. With the stripes on the arms with the color rush in the brown jerseys. We'll see what happens.

Mike

Never thought I'd live to see Z start a uniform thread...

Dee won't happen to have her say.  She reminds me of Mrs roper with her fashion taste and choice of the last uniforms.

12 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Never thought I'd live to see Z start a uniform thread...

Well, it sounds like we are turning back to a traditional look, so this has to be a  buzzkill for the fashionistas.

Z

20 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Well, it sounds like we are turning back to a traditional look, so this has to be a  buzzkill for the fashionistas.

Z

That would be great.  The old look was just fine.  This new look looks like horseshit...literally and figuratively. 

Only thing is ...no, I don't trust Dee's fashion sense, at all.

• Upvote 2

They tried to mess with tradition and it blew up in they're faces.... Hopefully they leaned theyre lesson

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Zombo said:

Z

Some things just shouldn't be messed with. Like Green Bay's and a few other teams unis.... 

And if they mess with the color scheme, I'm going to be mighty pissed after (you really don't want to know how much I spent last year) to get the Waterford repainted. Hint- you could repaint a car for about the same $$. But thanks to computer color matching that wasn't available six years ago, and due to accumulated wear and tear after many miles- we got the brown right this time on the bike. 

I like the orange jerseys. I'd like to see them do like a once a year red out game maybe around Christmas or Halloween. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Some things just shouldn't be messed with. Like Green Bay's and a few other teams unis.... 

And if they mess with the color scheme, I'm going to be mighty pissed after (you really don't want to know how much I spent last year) to get the Waterford repainted. Hint- you could repaint a car for about the same $$. But thanks to computer color matching that wasn't available six years ago, and due to accumulated wear and tear after many miles- we got the brown right this time on the bike.  

Fwnfby9RxfaPY6vLikuJoyO0Ah_afHFWGVP9kDil6vPWoWH8-2ud14wKHroF8gs23w-GpqHgEwJttry2hESELRuFbvnLW8ylJQM6KNTd4n1L-WJeFFr2cfWORDmpt46t_zAVqBV4kDLP-hTImqa0boZ9gNYTY7LNQnGEp_NdN-IvyQzITMJE-OVwvxJUOja_fH0bkw7wfS4A53cMJ31woGL46AVS64a3Jb6iAb9-irbHDKNj3SIRIIoWhWXI_QvYcuW2TFe3nAOe9IGf-o_bapgX5RYlK_smlIMQDlGsnO2PlHfvS4KNX7qxzyE0XYkE996LTmp1d-ZcW7CMuNMc_FhUql0BfAQumYDzjFlh9CH1D62HUmddQ77jPtgoFHsW5TvALvDap9Jebbe-22sC9tvHNImEpdhm8dFk07IBdGSVtb32mmLNwy2lFTDIQbtnnk7zgmw2wnwPy5_pe7iQZfVZwz8bOyezy_QzEP4aWicy2i2OwHKsWkuwrOsU8REWn9T4y423tNhT-lZbqa_3TsNUNuvLgbGsD08BYiwOObYhN5QjzO0g2c1fg9Ftf-ImYyTds9lrS6c54YZDYYBEjmK8OHjquF81shc6hhm0YzZtOrUMk2v2ZzKHTrH744OXKiaYCAcilbSQqzzaMMdUy7ICdSGgOMY=w1020-h765-no

There's no image there , Larry...

1 hour ago, nickers said:

There's no image there , Larry...

Hmmm.... It shows up fine on my end, in Chrome. Tried a different browser- and sure enough- garbage. I'll figure something out...  Let's try this... 

image.png.26579332414b44d5996e59c3105e268c.png

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Like I told Mr. Haslam in a letter last year, "Modernize the uniforms?  Somehow I don't see the Yankees trading their pinstripes for polka dots any time soon."

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hmmm.... It shows up fine on my end, in Chrome. Tried a different browser- and sure enough- garbage. I'll figure something out...  Let's try this... 

image.png.26579332414b44d5996e59c3105e268c.png

Wow thats sweet!