THE BROWNS BOARD

All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

OldBrownsFan

Now this is Story that not only looks bad on surface, but this sucker has tentacles going places no one would suspect.

image.png.3d56eea9b0330c63c68e55487ebcb0c0.png

Here's Georgie Boy !

image.png.499fe7642e0b79c63aa10a30ee6e384e.png

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/26/george-soros-donated-408k-to-kim-foxx-prosecutor-who-let-jussie-smollett-walk/

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/03/26/flashback-former-michelle-obama-aide-pressured-prosecutor-to-give-smollett-case-to-fbi/

(The above Tweet)

image.png.ebc450e2694f6d8df04b51d6031a6aa4.png

image.png.fef329fbfa451f05df9f2d4f3cd8d9ba.png

image.png.8f71a8ad5132bd6bf2fdcb5ec44c21ce.png

(Phone records)

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-kim-foxx-texts-emails-jussie-smollett-20190313-htmlstory.html

+ May be a thread to Antifa

Let's see, we've got :

- A FF Conspiracy to help get a Bill passed

- Collusion between the Judge and Suspect/Family/FBI(?)

- A possible (likely) Plea deal

- At least four DS Players with their Nuts in a fire (via Plea deal)

- George Soros funding

- Possible connection to Antifa (next post) ?

Let's see what am I missing   .   .   .   how about this :

image.png.daf5e170b725da5dcf0be1db31b8e855.png

image.thumb.png.14a48a3278518c7f1cbebd05a45b35b4.png

http://www.worldbusinesschicago.com/profile/kelley-foxx/

http://www.worldbusinesschicago.com/board/

Loop Capital should be ringing Bells big time for some folks here - covered that long ago, can of worms (Obama's involvement) all by itself.

All just one big Spider Web   .   .   .  

I've also heard there's a possibility Smollett and Kamala may be somehow related - never saw a follow up on it, but if it does pan it won't be a total surprise.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonus :

And here's the thread to possibly linking Antifa.

image.png.7e2bc7b457479d2313bea5a2d1365624.png

Twitter link is to the Phone records previous post.

image.png.99853b3e96c6f6245f8fc9a8c1b2c6f3.png

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/antifa-activist-facing-assault-charges-was-tied-to-democratic-policymakers

More Webs, more DS Players.

Who'd of thought an obscure Actor had so many connections ?

I'm wondering now, just exactly how many are now exposed as a result of his possible Plea deal.

im surprised JABF hasn't commented on something that is "legtimiately" linked to Soros and is absolutely enraging. Amazing how these people pick and choose the bullshit they want to become triggered over. "Media Matters" just pulled some serious horseshit but...…..chirp chirp. We'll make nonexistent connections between soros and the smollet case. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

im surprised JABF hasn't commented on something that is "legtimiately" linked to Soros and is absolutely enraging. Amazing how these people pick and choose the bullshit they want to become triggered over. "Media Matters" just pulled some serious horseshit but...…..chirp chirp. We'll make nonexistent connections between soros and the smollet case. 

Soros is in damn near everything, this just popped for him.

image.png.9a8d927add1d25749a008577c8ef237a.png

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/03/26/hungary-first-orban-fight-eu-soros/

Media Matters   .   .   .   well, they are Fake news, but nope, not seeing anything about them anywhere.

Only reason I got on this is it was top and Q plastered it today with some pretty serious linkage.

Didn't really care about the Story til I saw what was going on - Plea deal's my first thought.

It's good for people to finally be showing a bit more outrage over this crap though - and I'm talking both sides.

Damn PC bullshit's only purpose was too put people to sleep and make them fearful/hesitant to speak up against the obvious crimes/corruption/Swamp.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Soros is in damn near everything, this just popped for him.

image.png.9a8d927add1d25749a008577c8ef237a.png

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/03/26/hungary-first-orban-fight-eu-soros/

Media Matters   .   .   .   well, they are Fake news, but nope, not seeing anything about them anywhere.

Only reason I got on this is it was top and Q plastered it today with some pretty serious linkage.

Didn't really care about the Story til I saw what was going on - Plea deal's my first thought.

It's good for people to finally be showing a bit more outrage over this crap though - and I'm talking both sides.

Damn PC bullshit's only purpose was too put people to sleep and make them fearful/hesitant to speak up against the obvious crimes/corruption/Swamp.

Looks like ole George is popular today Clev.

image.png.624f7682aa50d394b3ad795fbb1bf393.png

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/435906-us-embassy-pressed-ukraine-to-drop-probe-of-george-soros-group-during-2016#.XJqy62fzBNk.twitter

Holy shit. Some miner actor put in fake police report you guys come up with conspiracy theories. Righty nut job all around. The douche bag got away with it, it isn't a conspiracy . Just the way justice works for the rich. Wait for the assholes who bride their  kids into to college get a slap on the wrist too. 

57 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

yes, I know.....ur point?

that he was convicted and sentenced what you didn't appear to know.

According to the victim, she had decided to accompany her younger sister to a party, though she had initially planned to stay home.

apparently that plan went a little bit astray...

🤔

Remind me to thin out my list of chaperones for hire.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh bullshit.  CCC and Cleve immediately went after the kid at Stanford. And you went off on white girls.

Please tell me this is just a typical Steve

If it's you not following at all then I don't know how to make it clearer. It's a counter example... Christ

35 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Just now, cccjwh said:

Holy shit. Some miner actor put in fake police report you guys come up with conspiracy theories. Righty nut job all around. The douche bag got away with it, it isn't a conspiracy . Just the way justice works for the rich. Wait for the assholes who bride their  kids into to college get a slap on the wrist too. 

LOL Cleves alter chimes in.

So it's a conspiracy that the Chicago PD union is demanding an investigation?

2 minutes ago, Gorka said:

LOL Cleves alter chimes in.

So it's a conspiracy that the Chicago PD union is demanding an investigation?

An alt account calling out someone else for having an alt account hahaha

I hope your someone's alt. Because if you're some random guy that made an account on the browns board to not talk at all about the browns and just spew nonsense in the political forum that's much worse

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

But you're picking and choosing what to be upset at JABF for. Fuck Soros. You seem point to one thing and use that to rationalize your rejection of everything else JABF has posted. Seems this is not the first time. Correct me if I'm wrong.

49 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

An alt account calling out someone else for having an alt account hahaha

I hope your someone's alt. Because if you're some random guy that made an account on the browns board to not talk at all about the browns and just spew nonsense in the political forum that's much worse

Not sure how you came to that conclusion but the irony here is that by doing so you're the one spewing nonsense.

I don't owe you or anybody an explanation but it's the offseason, and for now I'd rather just enjoy reading the Browns forum. Some of us have a life and can't afford to engage in both forums.

Oh and one more thing...the next time you think I'm spewing nonsense please make me aware. Point out where I'm wrong. Don't be shy.

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

but is he blaming Obama or is this more right wing hysterical histrionics?

Open the link and find out for yourself. He can only be blaming the Cook County Attorneys Office in a scathing rebuke.

It's the USA Today and a video so it's safe.

https://www.usatoday.com/media/cinematic/video/3279639002/rahm-emanuel-jussie-smollett-case-a-whitewash-of-justice/

Hey Woody which one of us is spewing nonsense???LOL

Who is Tina Tchen, the attorney linked to Jussie Smollett messages?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/who-is-tina-tchen-the-attorney-linked-jussie-smollett-messages

Tina Tchen, the attorney and former chief of staff to first lady Michelle Obama, has garnered scrutiny after messages traded with Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx -- about the alleged hoax linked to actor Jussie Smollett -- emerged shortly before prosecutors dropped all charges against Smollett on Tuesday.

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Please tell me this is just a typical Steve

If it's you not following at all then I don't know how to make it clearer. It's a counter example... Christ

As usual typical Steve is pointing out your ignorant bulshit Woody. If you claim that you assholes don't make it us v them look at your two cohorts. And at yourself you hypocritical little turd.

WSS

What needs to happen in this case is that elected officials who made the decision to drop the charges on Smollett and the Judge who sealed the case need to be held accountable by the voters and voted out of office. Too many times that doesn't happen but since even the liberal Mayor of Chicago is calling it a whitewash of justice maybe/hopefully the voters in Chicago will actually hold their elected officials accountable.

The Chicago police are requesting a federal investigation and that also should be done. Whatever backroom deals were made in secret need to be brought into the light.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

As usual typical Steve is pointing out your ignorant bulshit Woody. If you claim that you assholes don't make it us v them look at your two cohorts. And at yourself you hypocritical little turd.

WSS

Steve it was a fucking counter example. How are you this dense? 

If you say "Everything is this way!" And I say "Well what about the stuff that's the other way" doesn't mean I think everything is the other way. 

How is this so hard? 

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve it was a fucking counter example. How are you this dense? 

If you say "Everything is this way!" And I say "Well what about the stuff that's the other way" doesn't mean I think everything is the other way. 

How is this so hard? 

I always agree this shit on the other side. It's when you say something ridiculous like you guys aren't US versus THEM which is patently false. Why is that so hard?

And I never said that I wanted the kid strong up but he committed the crime and should have had at least some kind of punishment I think false accusation suck no matter who makes them.

PS I didn't see any counter-examples. Just yap yap yap

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

I always agree this shit on the other side. It's when you say something ridiculous like you guys aren't US versus THEM which is patently false. Why is that so hard?

And I never said that I wanted the kid strong up but he committed the crime and should have had at least some kind of punishment I think false accusation suck no matter who makes them.

PS I didn't see any counter-examples. Just yap yap yap

WSS 

and whole lot of mindless, emotional chirpie, chirpie, chirpie.

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Never even equated the two. I don't immediately make everything us vs them...

If he broke the law he should face consequences. I don't care what his political affiliation is. I don't care how wealthy he is.

Why that is even a question I have no idea

I know those deep on the right here would hedge that answer if it was one of "their" guys, but as I've been saying for years, the liberal counterparts to those posters do not exist on this board.

I think that is what everyone believes. And you did immediately make it about us vs. them.

You folks view the ill of society as a war between the rich and poor rather than between good and evil.

Instead of immediately acknowledging the potential for corruption your instincts made you go with the "oh well, rich people get let off the hook all the time" route.

Deep right??

I look at things not as us vs. them. I look at them  as right vs. wrong. And its just so unfortunate that all the wrong that has been committed recently has been heavily attached to democrats and liberals. So include me with the"deep right" if you like....because I am right.

Deeply! LOL

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

I think that is what everyone believes. And you did immediately make it about us vs. them.

You folks view the ill of society as a war between the rich and poor rather than between good and evil.

Instead of immediately acknowledging the potential for corruption your instincts made you go with the "oh well, rich people get let off the hook all the time" route.

Deep right??

I look at things not as us vs. them. I look at them  as right vs. wrong. And its just so unfortunate that all the wrong that has been committed recently has been heavily attached to democrats and liberals. So include me with the"deep right" if you like....because I am right.

Deeply! LOL

giphy.gif.b07f137bbe2a598539895b8a5b65773f.gif

Archived