THE BROWNS BOARD

All Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett

OldBrownsFan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Wealthy people get advantages in our legal system? Say it isn't so

Liberal wealthy people who are friends with the Hollywood and left-wing Elite actually. I didn't want to see the kid hung but this is a serious deal. Imagine if it were a white chick or a white man accusing a bunch of negroes. Think there'd being outcry?

Actually imagine if it had been a Republican senator or a right-wing talk show host.

WSS

Cause rich white kids from Stanford like don't get away with rape and shit like that right? 

What U mewling little weasels reserve ur outrage for......

I get it, I think staging some bullshit like this should be a jailable offense. Smollett should do some time. But not nearly as much time as that little shitcunt from Stanford.

When u Express principled outrage at all corruption and special treatment, no matter who is involved....than there can be discussions. Cause I have no doubt if smollett was white and not gay, and his alleged attackers were still two large colored boys.....some if not all of "the usuals" here would be making excuses for what he did. Bringing to light black on white crime or something or other....

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

Cause rich white kids from Stanford like don't get away with rape and shit like that right? 

I get it, I think staging some bullshit like this should be a jailable offense. Smollett should do some time. But not nearly as much time as that little shitcunt from Stanford.

When u Express principled outrage at all corruption and special treatment, no matter who is involved....than there can be discussions. Cause I have no doubt if smollett was white and not gay, and his alleged attackers were still two large colored boys.....some if not all of "the usuals" here would be making excuses for what he did. Bringing to light black on white crime or something or other....

There was a lot of outrage over that Stanford case and two wrongs don't make a right. I think the judge in the Stanford case was run out of office and I hope the same happens with the prosecutors here who dropped all charges against Smollett. Justice is supposed to be blind. 

20 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

the kid that fucked the drunk chick got 6 months after being convicted and served three. Just FYI.

WSS

16 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

There was a lot of outrage over that Stanford case and two wrongs don't make a right. I think the judge in the Stanford case was run out of office and I hope the same happens with the prosecutors here who dropped all charges against Smollett. Justice is supposed to be blind. 

Justice isn’t about being blind. It’s about being wealthy

42 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Wealthy people get advantages in our legal system? Say it isn't so

No, it's the Obama's who are friends with the prosecutor who had the charges dropped.  This was after a grand jury recommended charges mind you.  This needs to be investigated by the feds.

Chicago PD Superintendent Eddie Johnson, Rahm Emanuel call Jussie Smollett charges being dropped 'whitewash of justice'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-police-superintendent-eddie-johnson-furious-at-jussie-smollett-charges-being-dropped-report

Earlier Tuesday, the Cook County State Attorney’s office announced that all 16 felony counts against Smollett, 36, were dropped and the record in the case was sealed. Smollett voluntarily forfeited his $10,000 bond and Smollett's attorney, Patricia Brown-Holmes, said the funds would likely go to the city of Chicago.

Yet they want all the Mueller files released?

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Liberal wealthy people who are friends with the Hollywood and left-wing Elite actually. I didn't want to see the kid hung but this is a serious deal. Imagine if it were a white chick or a white man accusing a bunch of negroes. Think there'd being outcry?

Actually imagine if it had been a Republican senator or a right-wing talk show host.

WSS

No no no Steve. It's being wealthy. This happens for conservatives and liberals. This instance may be about a liberal, but it clearly goes both ways. And there is clearly outrage both ways.

White girls have falsely accused black guys of rape and not faced repercussions. 

56 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No no no Steve. It's being wealthy. This happens for conservatives and liberals. This instance may be about a liberal, but it clearly goes both ways. And there is clearly outrage both ways.

White girls have falsely accused black guys of rape and not faced repercussions. 

They do? Seems that way when they accuse judges or senators or film stars or producers.

WSS

This isn't about rich or poor Woody, Cleve, it's about fucking corrupt democrats again.

The Chicago prosecutors office led by Kimberly Foxx and her staff were intent on circling the wagons around Smolette from the beginning. Foxx was accused by the Chicago police union of interfering with the investigation.

Foxx recused herself from the case, but it didn't matter. Her staff knew what to do.

"That recusal is wholly insufficient. In order for Ms. Foxx to properly charge and try this case, her entire office should have recused itself and a special prosecutor been appointed,"

This fucking bitch has had a history of run ins with the police dept. in the past. She also instructed people to stand between illegal immigrants and ICE.

https://abc7ny.com/police-union-accuses-kim-foxx-of-interfering-in-jussie-smollett-investigation/5203862/

Because every single thing has to be political, and there is media that will profit selling this to you. And then we'll see it back on this board...

Because no rich republicans get away with shit

I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Because every single thing has to be political, and there is media that will profit selling this to you. And then we'll see it back on this board...

Because no rich republicans get away with shit

I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise

Oooookay got it.

Now that we got that out of the way... are you, or are you not at least little disturbed that Smollette got off scott free? 

Or do you feel some sort of satisfaction in lieu of Trump being found not guilty of colluding with the Ruskies?

26 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Oooookay got it.

Now that we got that out of the way... are you, or are you not at least little disturbed that Smollette got off scott free? 

Or do you feel some sort of satisfaction in lieu of Trump being found not guilty of colluding with the Ruskies?

Never even equated the two. I don't immediately make everything us vs them...

If he broke the law he should face consequences. I don't care what his political affiliation is. I don't care how wealthy he is.

Why that is even a question I have no idea

I know those deep on the right here would hedge that answer if it was one of "their" guys, but as I've been saying for years, the liberal counterparts to those posters do not exist on this board.

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Never even equated the two. I don't immediately make everything us vs them..

🤣.

If he broke the law he should face consequences. I don't care what his political affiliation is. I don't care how wealthy he is.

Why that is even a question I have no idea

I know those deep on the right here would hedge that answer if it was one of "their" guys, but as I've been saying for years, the liberal counterparts to those posters do not exist on this board.

Oh bullshit.  CCC and Cleve immediately went after the kid at Stanford. And you went off on white girls.

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

the kid that fucked the drunk chick got 6 months after being convicted and served three. Just FYI.

yes, I know.....ur point? You rape a passed out woman you get more than 6 months. Unless ur rich. Than you serve a couple weeks and get the rest deferred. Remember, he ran when the other two students came across what he was doing......

"The Assault, January 18, 2015
Two graduate students found Turner raping the woman, who was half-naked, outside a fraternity house around 1 a.m. They chased after Turner and held him down until police arrived. According to the victim, she had decided to accompany her younger sister to a party, though she had initially planned to stay home. After the assault, she woke up at a hospital and learned the details of her assault from the press. 

Smollett made up some attention seeking horseshit and should have served 3-6 months minimum, what Turner was sentenced to. Lil boy rapist should have done a couple years. 

Archived