Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Westside Steve

Social security for illegals

Recommended Posts

Open borders, drivers licenses, SSN numbers, voting rights...by all means campaign heavily on all that, it's what blue collar working class middle America has been yearning for.

And reparations too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the full quote tells is something different.   How odd.  

If anything, the comment indicates it would bring illegals to the light,  have them pay into SS,  taxes and the like.   How they determine a path to citizenship afterwards is a plan I would be curious to hear.   But if it is as simple as 'pay taxes' then,  uhh...   Nah, I'm good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CLOWARD-PIVEN.

Just thought I'd bring it up again.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saul-Alinsky-Joan-Swirsky.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

And the full quote tells is something different.   How odd.  

If anything, the comment indicates it would bring illegals to the light,  have them pay into SS,  taxes and the like.   How they determine a path to citizenship afterwards is a plan I would be curious to hear.   But if it is as simple as 'pay taxes' then,  uhh...   Nah, I'm good. 

yet, behind the scenes, Tiam, you are missing something, as the left determines that we shouldn't know.

63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs | Center for ...

Nov 23, 2018 - While most new legal immigrants (green card holders) are barred from most welfare programs, as are illegal immigrants and temporary visitors, ...

Census confirms: 63 percent of 'non-citizens' on welfare, 4.6 million ...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/.../census-confirms-63-percent-of-non-citizens-...
Dec 3, 2018 - “Concern over immigrant welfare use is justified, as households headed by ... Non-citizens in the data include illegal immigrants, long-term ..

Reports: Illegal immigrants receiving Medicaid costs taxpayers $18.5 ...

https://www.watchdog.org/...illegal-immigrants.../article_6a9860a6-d0bd-11e8-92ed-...
Oct 19, 2018 - ... consumes 33 percent more cash welfare, 57 percent more food assistance, ... Federal taxes indirectly fund health care for illegal immigrants ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in conclusion, "illegals paying into social security" sounds like a plan? What about that 63% draining us?

and, how many will never pay into it as much as they get out, because they are already older, are young special education adults,

it's far more complicated and devious from the left than the initial feel good emotional reward, as most all the time.

You have to earn 40 credits, 4 per year, that's ten years....

except all illegals will be given...

   But they will be grateful to the socialist left and will vote for them you betcha every time.

NOPE. not buyin it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2016/06/30/minimum-social-security-benefit/86460774/

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

And the full quote tells is something different.   How odd.  

If anything, the comment indicates it would bring illegals to the light,  have them pay into SS,  taxes and the like.   How they determine a path to citizenship afterwards is a plan I would be curious to hear.   But if it is as simple as 'pay taxes' then,  uhh...   Nah, I'm good. 

I would guess that the reason for hiring an illegal is to pay them less than market value for whatever it is they are doing. That would create its own set of problems trying to determine how much to tax them on their social security.

In the second place except on paper and in pipe dreams there's no such thing as a social security trust fund oh, the money gets spent as fast as it comes in and the government hopes it will be able to cover the payments down the line. And wait till the disability lawyers get ahold of poncho and Rosita.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come to the country legally and the rest falls into place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I lived in Manassas, VA working in DC there used to be a crowd of illegals that would gather in the parking lot of a seven eleve (of which there is about 1 per square mile in VA).  They would wait for construction companies or whomever to pick them up to work at various sites for cash.  If they didn't get work they would sit there and drink beer, pissing in the parking lot and harassing women who walked by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

  If they didn't get work they would sit there and drink beer, pissing in the parking lot and harassing women who walked by.

That's horrible, they should do it from their damn front porches like you do...like a proper "merican dammit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

When is your mom going to kick you out of her basement?

no, I think Cleve, AOCCC mz the pussy and the woodpecker share an apartment...

homeless-condo.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot_2018-06-25-10-27-05.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2019 at 11:27 AM, calfoxwc said:

in conclusion, "illegals paying into social security" sounds like a plan? What about that 63% draining us?

and, how many will never pay into it as much as they get out, because they are already older, are young special education adults,

it's far more complicated and devious from the left than the initial feel good emotional reward, as most all the time.

You have to earn 40 credits, 4 per year, that's ten years....

except all illegals will be given...

   But they will be grateful to the socialist left and will vote for them you betcha every time.

NOPE. not buyin it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2016/06/30/minimum-social-security-benefit/86460774/

Regarding your Cloward post Cal-  Trump is "manufacturing" a border crisis- my POV.  And BTW, the Air Force needs a few billion to rebuild some bases that are damaged. More important than building stupid walls that won't work. https://www.npr.org/2019/03/28/707506544/air-force-needs-almost-5-billion-to-recover-bases-from-hurricane-flood-damage

Truly heartfelt his lackey wants to cut funding for Special Olympics too....  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Regarding your Cloward post Cal-  Trump is "manufacturing" a border crisis- my POV.  And BTW, the Air Force needs a few billion to rebuild some bases that are damaged. More important than building stupid walls that won't work. https://www.npr.org/2019/03/28/707506544/air-force-needs-almost-5-billion-to-recover-bases-from-hurricane-flood-damage

Truly heartfelt his lackey wants to cut funding for Special Olympics too....  

But again Special Olympics is a private organization that pays their employees a good book. The amount of money they wouldn't be getting from the federal government should be easily made up from private donations. Should be... Unless the people would have really angry about it won't Pony up. Frankly I don't think public broadcasting should get federal funds but I send them a nice donation at least once, sometimes twice a year.

That doesn't have much to do with the point of border security. I don't think it's a Panacea to build a wall but I think it would probably help.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Special Olympics doesn't need federal dollars, over 90 percent is from donations.  And build that wall.  The border patrol says it's needed, I go with the experts.  And the Defense budget was over 700 billion dollars, so I'm sure they can find the dollars for the repairs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2019 at 6:15 AM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

When is your mom going to kick you out of her basement?

When ur landlord finally wont take blowjobs from u as rent and tells u to gtfo....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Regarding your Cloward post Cal-  Trump is "manufacturing" a border crisis- my POV.  And BTW, the Air Force needs a few billion to rebuild some bases that are damaged. More important than building stupid walls that won't work. https://www.npr.org/2019/03/28/707506544/air-force-needs-almost-5-billion-to-recover-bases-from-hurricane-flood-damage

Truly heartfelt his lackey wants to cut funding for Special Olympics too....  

  Well, there isn't any manufacturing going on, Hoorta. Plenty of democrats have said it was a crisis before. How is it NOT a crisis?

Look at the numbers ! How do you define a crisis, dagnabbit?

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/09/683623555/president-obama-also-faced-a-crisis-at-the-southern-border

In a nationally televised address from the White House, the president warned about an "actual humanitarian crisis on the border" prompted by a surge of migrants from Central America, and urged Congress to take action on his immigration agenda.

The year was 2014, and the president was Barack Obama.

and about the wall, can't agree with you at all - it's the border agents themselves who are pleading with America to build sections of walls across major illegal immigration flood points.

I've seen saying it is a crisis since George W. did nothing about it, and all during obaMao years, when he even called it a crisis, and did nothing about it.

NOW our terrific President Trump IS doing something about it and now it "isn't" a crisis?

oi.

My opinion - the wall is an absolutely necessity - straight from the experts' desperate pleas. The dirty corrupt socialist democrats wouldn't give us one dollar to build the wall.

and I can show you that plenty of dems wanted a wall in the past.

Jan 11, 2019 - We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, ... Hillary Clinton, 2015. ... In other words, there's less immediate demand for a wall than there might have been 13 years ago.

So, here is the problem - the dirty dems screwed around and forced George Bush to raise taxes, after he

promised "no new taxes". THEN, they ridiculed him endlessly for breaking his promise on it.

Same thing with the wall.

You see the hypocrisy that is hurting this country, by the dems. I know it.

And, cutting a little funding to Special Olympics is sad, but they get huge funding privately and the folks who run it make big bucks...but we can't go on - we're in over 21 TRILLION in debt. and growing towards serious disaster. Not even the Fed raising interest rates can prevent us from crashing eventually.

    So, I strongly disagree - but I explain why. I don't get the feigned seriousness on issues by the left. Just not buyin it.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh, btw, I would prefer to yank ALL funding from "planned infanticide" but liberal obaMao

federal hack judges won't allow it.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

  You see the hypocrisy that is hurting this country, by the dems. I know it.

And, cutting a little funding to Special Olympics is sad, but they get huge funding privately and the folks who run it make big bucks...but we can't go on -we're in over 21 TRILLION in debt. and growing towards serious disaster. Not even the Fed raising interest rates can prevent us from crashing eventually.

    So, I strongly disagree - but I explain why. I don't get the feigned seriousness on issues by the left. Just not buyin it.

 

Whether the wall gets built or not, it's probably not going to affect me one iota. Who were the maroons that actually believed Trump's campaign spiel the wall was going to get built, and Mexico was going to pay for it? ROTFLMAO! So yeah- I'm anti wall, and anti- Trump. That doesn't necessarily make me a left wing democrat. 

Regarding that 21 trillion debt- when are those folks in Washington going to figure out you can't reduce the debt by cutting income taxes?  BTW, raising interest rates will increase the National debt even faster, ya know. Makes the cost of borrowing money more expensive, and Uncle Sam has already borrowed trillions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Whether the wall gets built or not, it's probably not going to affect me one iota. Who were the maroons that actually believed Trump's campaign spiel the wall was going to get built, and Mexico was going to pay for it? ROTFLMAO! So yeah- I'm anti wall, and anti- Trump. That doesn't necessarily make me a left wing democrat. 

Regarding that 21 trillion debt- when are those folks in Washington going to figure out you can't reduce the debt by cutting income taxes?  BTW, raising interest rates will increase the National debt even faster, ya know. Makes the cost of borrowing money more expensive, and Uncle Sam has already borrowed trillions. 

   I disagree, the crime done by violent illegals, desperate illegals... can hit any of us anywhere, since ObaMao commie send them all over our country - especially to red states.

   The border agents want the walls built - desperately - so, upon disagreement here, I refer you to the experts.

You can't cut the deficit by raising taxes, either ! I'm against the "raise the interest rates on republican presidents" crap.

You lower interest rates, you increase the economy. Companies can afford to boost R&D, invest in far more capital, do new hiring, etc etc.

   Making more money. The trouble is, the democrats are hell bent on spending more and more and more and too many of the republicans are being just as stupid about it. Yet, they want to invite nearly a hundred TRILLION bucks worth of more spending !

   Not getting where you are coming from. I didn't call you a leftwing democrat, btw. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Regarding that 21 trillion debt- when are those folks in Washington going to figure out you can't reduce the debt by increased spending

FYP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2019 at 11:09 AM, tiamat63 said:

And the full quote tells is something different.   How odd.  

If anything, the comment indicates it would bring illegals to the light,  have them pay into SS,  taxes and the like.   How they determine a path to citizenship afterwards is a plan I would be curious to hear.   But if it is as simple as 'pay taxes' then,  uhh...   Nah, I'm good. 

Illegal immigrants cost taxpayers nearly $750 billion over lifetime: Report

 

Deporting the country’s estimated 11 million illegal immigrants would cost nearly $125 billion, but allowing them to remain in the U.S. could cost taxpayers far more, according to a new report being released Thursday by a think tank that wants to see stricter immigration limits.

Steven A. Camarota, research director at the Center for Immigration Studies, crunched the numbers and found that the current population of illegal immigrants will drain nearly $750 billion from taxpayers over their lifetimes — amounting to six times the deportation costs.

Logo: The Washington Times

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/3/illegal-immigrants-cost-taxpayers-750-billion-over/?utm_source=GOOGLE&utm_medium=cpc&utm_id=chacka&utm_campaign=TWT+-+DSA&gclid=Cj0KCQjwhPfkBRD0ARIsAAcYycGb-RD9WkEIFrfQYmdxy-_B6qqCO0j-Rca4EA3mZNcZ_amJbl_rB9IaAjzTEALw_wcB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

   I disagree, the crime done by violent illegals, desperate illegals... can hit any of us anywhere, since ObaMao commie send them all over our country - especially to red states.

 

   Not getting where you are coming from. I didn't call you a leftwing democrat, btw. ?

Sheeze, now you're bringing up the criminals from south of the border boogeymen. It's rare Cal, so rare when it happens it's news. AFAIK the 911 terrorists weren't from Mexico, or the waccos shooting up schools and churches.  Way more criminal outcomes there. 

Re: being a Democrat? I was just clarifying I'm not one. But I guarantee you unless the Dems nominate a socialist like Bernie (they might) or a radical Greener, Trump is going to be a one term President. A ton of thinking moderate Republicans (that I sort of call myself) hate Trump with a passion, and wish they'd nominate Pence for the presidency next year. MHO is he'd have a better chance of winning than Donald.  

 

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Regarding that 21 trillion debt- when are those folks in Washington going to figure out you can't reduce the debt by increased spending

FYP

And so much for Republican fiscal responsibility.   

Regarding Vambo's point about costs to tax paying Americans. Sure, they're part of the underground economy- but I know more than a few Americans who get paid under the table too. Yup, free hospital care at our expense. I just don't see the point of going on a witch hunt to track them all down. I do remember a case where an illegal accused of murder had slipped the border more than a half dozen times. So kick 'em out, and if they want back in bad enough, they're going to be right back. IMHO it's a losing battle that can't be won- like reducing the National Debt.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh, for goodness sakes. Rare? Let's just go with some facts, Buddyboy.

https://cis.org/Fact-Sheet/Fact-Sheet-MS13-Arrests-ICE-20052014

  • Over a 10-year period (2005-2014) ICE arrested approximately 4,000 MS-13 members, leaders, and associates. This represents about 13 percent of all gang members they arrested nationwide (31,000) during that period.
  • 92 percent of the MS-13 affiliated aliens arrested were illegal aliens. Of those, 16 percent had entered illegally at least twice.
  • Just over half of the MS-13 affiliated aliens ICE arrested were citizens of El Salvador. Among the others, 16 percent were Hondurans, 14 percent were Mexicans, and 8 percent were Guatemalans.
  • While MS-13 affiliated aliens made up 13 percent of all the arrests, they accounted for 35 percent of the murderers arrested by fact-sheet-ms-13-table.pngICE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×