THE BROWNS BOARD

Social security for illegals

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

And so much for Republican fiscal responsibility.   

How much of those $21 trillion IOU’s were signed by Obama?

The National deficit isn’t a Democrat or Republican thing...it’s a Washington DC thing.

https://cis.org/Fact-Sheet/Fact-Sheet-MS13-Arrests-ICE-20052014

Horrta, RARE? I'm not seeing rare. The title of this graph is "ms-13 arrests mapping - 2014"

They don't have skills, so many do not speak English, they come here with NO MED CARE/NO VACCINATIONS, far too often diseased, spreading economic desperation and sickness all over our country - burdening us with having to pay for them.

and how many rapes, tortures, murders/beheadings, gang members, drug cartel, human sex slavery, cartel crimes are too many ?

Too many was a long, long time ago, Hoorta. My opinion - we are headed towards losing our country.

• Over a 10-year period (2005-2014) ICE arrested approximately 4,000 MS-13 members, leaders, and associates. This represents about 13 percent of all gang members they arrested nationwide (31,000) during that period.
  • 92 percent of the MS-13 affiliated aliens arrested were illegal aliens. Of those, 16 percent had entered illegally at least twice.
  • Just over half of the MS-13 affiliated aliens ICE arrested were citizens of El Salvador. Among the others, 16 percent were Hondurans, 14 percent were Mexicans, and 8 percent were Guatemalans.
  • While MS-13 affiliated aliens made up 13 percent of all the arrests, they accounted for 35 percent of the murderers

ms13-ice-arrests-map.png

weird. My entire followup post completely disappeared. what the...and my link disappeared above and I had to put it back in.

Well, I know a lot of people hate Pres Trump - I was not keen on him at all in the primaries - but seriously.

He IS being a GREAT AMERICAN PRESIDENT ! and he's notoriously tough enough to go up against the dangerous corrupt deep state in our country that would destroy all of us as well as Pres Trump.

Look what they tried to do to Kavanaugh. Pres Trump is keeping his promises - the leftists' only hope is to force him to fail on his promise about stopping ILLEGAL immigration FLOODING OUR BORDERS so they can rdicule him for being a liar, like they did to dumb old George H. over "Read My Lips, No New Taxes"

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, suit and text

So patriotic for a draft dodger. And his comments about a real Viet hero McCain? Get outta here with that crap- #1 poser for the weak minded.  

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

weird. My entire followup post completely disappeared. what the...and my link disappeared above and I had to put it back in.

Well, I know a lot of people hate Pres Trump - I was not keen on him at all in the primaries - but seriously.

He IS being a GREAT AMERICAN PRESIDENT ! and he's notoriously tough enough to go up against the dangerous corrupt deep state in our country that would destroy all of us as well as Pres Trump.

Look what they tried to do to Kavanaugh. Pres Trump is keeping his promises - the leftists' only hope is to force him to fail on his promise about stopping ILLEGAL immigration FLOODING OUR BORDERS so they can ridicule him for being a liar, like they did to dumb old George H. over "Read My Lips, No New Taxes"

Read my lips- big tax cut for my wealthy (including me) pals. 

Trump- got two conservatives on the Supreme Court= good. Reason why I voted for the huckster.  Everything else = bad. 

nah, Hoorta is an independent.

except definitions of words are used to suit certain people, regardless

of how much they have to change the definition.

that's what ima thinkin. Some liberals just change the definition of the word a good bit.

Getting out of the paris accord bad???

cutting needless lefty legislation bad?

building/trying to keep promiese bad?

defending our 2nd Amendment bad? nope. I get it - bump stocks. outside of that, nobody can deny Pres Trump supporting our

2nd Amendment is terrific, THANK GOD.

Supporting controling out borders bad?  Draining the deep state CORRUPT SWAMP ? BAD?

the list keeps getting longer all the time.

Never liked Trump at all - but he is being a GREAT AMERICAN PRESIDENT.

Don't be all wet in Egypt !

I don't get why you slur everything in sight just to get attention, cleveage.

Have you ever been to West Munroe LA?

nope.

We have. Met a gal behind the desk of our motel. Her son owns the restaurant that Si gets his tea from all the time.

She said the Robertsons are very, very real - the entire town knows it.  She said most all the shows are

re-plays of stuff that really happened, including the time Si rode his rented motorized wheel chair scooter to the restaurant to get his tea in a minor goofy dispute with Willi.

Do you know what I'm talking about?

nope.

Ever read one of Phil's books? nope. we have. Read his autobiography.

Pretty honest sad stuff when he was younger.

Guy at the gas station - I asked him the same thing - were the Robertsons real.

He said he gets that a lot - and yes, they have always been the real thing.

Went to their factory - they had a small new store there. Walked around, were told that Phil was

going to show up at the store, to celebrate their one millionth duck call made that year.

We were about six feet from him, in front of the line around the area he was talking about.

You ever been there? nope.

Ever read any of their books? nope.

Please just STFU - and stop trying to antagonize anyone who posts anything.

Here's a CLUE - you being extremely belligerent and stupid is NOT cool.

48 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

nah, Hoorta is an independent.

except definitions of words are used to suit certain people, regardless

of how much they have to change the definition.

that's what ima thinkin. Some liberals just change the definition of the word a good bit.

Getting out of the paris accord bad???

cutting needless lefty legislation bad?

building/trying to keep promiese bad?

defending our 2nd Amendment bad? nope. I get it - bump stocks. outside of that, nobody can deny Pres Trump supporting our

2nd Amendment is terrific, THANK GOD.

Supporting controling out borders bad?  Draining the deep state CORRUPT SWAMP ? BAD?

the list keeps getting longer all the time.

Never liked Trump at all - but he is being a GREAT AMERICAN PRESIDENT.

Don't be all wet in Egypt !

Cal, it's a little too late to respond in kind. Independent? Maybe. Definitely not liberal Democrat. Yeah, I voted for Ross Perot. My Dad was the classic working guy democrat with a lot of kids. I was too, until if figured out a lot of the wonderful social programs the Dems were expounding were getting paid for with my tax dollars. For sure a deficit hawk. 

If you think the democrats are out to "get" Trump- well, he's given them plenty of ammunition to start firing. 

Just one thing about global warming. I don't expound everyone driving around in electric cars- but it is real. I've seen first hand where Alaskan glaciers have receded miles from where they were 100 years ago.  You and me won't live to see the tipping point- if indeed there is one. Just be glad Ohio is 500 feet above seal level, because if the oceans rise as predicted, Miami and other coastal cities are going to be aquariums. 

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Cal, it's a little too late to respond in kind. Independent? Maybe. Definitely not liberal Democrat. Yeah, I voted for Ross Perot. My Dad was the classic working guy democrat with a lot of kids. I was too, until if figured out a lot of the wonderful social programs the Dems were expounding were getting paid for with my tax dollars. For sure a deficit hawk. 

If you think the democrats are out to "get" Trump- well, he's given them plenty of ammunition to start firing. 

Just one thing about global warming. I don't expound everyone driving around in electric cars- but it is real. I've seen first hand where Alaskan glaciers have receded miles from where they were 100 years ago.  You and me won't live to see the tipping point- if indeed there is one. Just be glad Ohio is 500 feet above seal level, because if the oceans rise as predicted, Miami and other coastal cities are going to be aquariums. 

I know, I've had a bad cold for a few days an napped a good bit today. Of course dems are out to get Pres Trump - and NO president every deserved to get two plus years of vicious lies every single freaking day, only to have their savior Mueller slap them in their faces with his final report that found..

nothing. No collusion. No obstruction. Now the dems in Congress want to "continue" the "get Trump" crap.

I'm gonna go shortly, but here's a list of corrupt deep staters - dirty traitors brennan, clapper, obaMao, lynch, holder, rosenstein,strzok, page, Nellie Orh (maybe Bruce too), susan rice, mueller and his entire "hit squad" of hard core democrats including "pit bull" corrupt dirty Weisman, comey, JOHN MCCAIN, dirty traitor higgardly clinton, glenn simpson...

there are more than that. Trying to undermine who Real America ELECTED as our president.

BTW, Hoorta - when I diss "global warming" I am referring to the long time farce "man made global warming so pay a whole bunch of your income to us and the UN and vote all democrats".

We've seen the glacier calving, too, in Alaska. But reports show ice is growing in other places. Climate has always changed over time - geographically.

CO2 dramatically rising is a problem, which, btw, global temperature is NOT following that rise. When the glaciers melted and stopped around northern Ohio, etc, that was long before there were cows farting, the combustable engine hadn't been invented yet,

it was a long, long, long time ago.

"The Laurentian Great Lakes were formed nearly 20,000 years ago when the earth's climate warmed and the last glacial continental ice sheet retreated. The glacier, up to 2 miles thick, was so heavy and powerful it gouged out the earth's surface to create the lake basins."

all the doom nonsense "florida will be under water by" never happened.

But the call for dem votes and way, way higher taxes and more money to the UN is the actual deceitful goal.

Even a forum UN official admitted that global redistribution of wealth would never happen without

a global acceptance of mmgw. Get that? Got milk?

We cut back our gigantic contributions to the UN. Now, the UN immigation is organizing?

the giant flood of illegals to flood our border. "if the United States won't give up their wealth, we'll

bring the poverty stricken to them".

Dec 4, 2018 - When President Trump pulled out of discussions of a U.N. migration pact almost exactly one year ago, there was an immediate international ..

'We’ve never seen anything like this': As Trump threatens to close border, migrants overwhelm Texas cities

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/03/30/migrants-overflow-border-federal-facilities-local-strain-wall-trump/3309462002/

**We have a crisis at the border the democrats in congress have not wanted to do much about. Glad to see Trump sounding the alarm but he could use some help particularly from a few democrats...

47 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

'We’ve never seen anything like this': As Trump threatens to close border, migrants overwhelm Texas cities

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/03/30/migrants-overflow-border-federal-facilities-local-strain-wall-trump/3309462002/

**We have a crisis at the border the democrats in congress have not wanted to do much about. Glad to see Trump sounding the alarm but he could use some help particularly from a few democrats...

Mexico's solution to the problem? Send 'em all to the US.

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Mexico's solution to the problem? Send 'em all to the US.

Of course. It's either the one or two Revenue stream in Mexico, the money the illegals or migrants send back home. The other one is dope. But back to the budget I think Hoorta said you can't trust the Republicans to be financially responsible anymore. That's true. They had a chance to write and pass an extremely tight budget and cut spending across the board. Sure the fake news would scream like stuck pigs about it but they'd eventually get over it when the public got tired of listening to them cry.

WSS

Archived