THE BROWNS BOARD

Half of young people do not have a romantic partner - destructive social skills says I

calfoxwc

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Even worse when some ignorant pompous 20-something is blaring away at you. And that will be hilarious. Hope I'm around to enjoy it.

😁

WSS

Let's just hope I'm not all "get off my lawn" and refuse to take in any new information later in life, completely deadset against change.

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Let's just hope I'm not all "get off my lawn" and refuse to take in any FAKE information later in life, completely deadset against STUPID change.

39 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Let's just hope I'm not all "get off my lawn" and refuse to take in any new information later in life, completely deadset against change.

You can hope all you want my brother. And from my perspective it's not so much refusing to take in new information but more realizing that the sociological Etc information you had faith in before was bulshit. We shall see. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing -. A Pope

WSS

18 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Soooooo, why'd u say they were?🤨

You didn't have to underline it. I know I said it and where I said it That's why at the end I wanted to assure the easily triggered before they get their panties knotted up that I really didn't mean that half of the millennial population are fags. I mean really.

You can call it being snarky, sarcastic, or even a joke in poor taste,  and you shouldn't be the only one allowed to engage in it.

I find it strange that I had to explain that.

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Now you kids get off my lawn!!😹

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg

Archived