THE BROWNS BOARD

Half of young people do not have a romantic partner - destructive social skills says I

calfoxwc

they can play video games. they can sleep all day to avoid human contact, they can

go out and vote liberal, but they don't live, because they don't have social skills.

not good.

https://www.sfgate.com/lifestyle/article/It-s-not-just-you-New-data-shows-more-than-half-13706291.php

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

They’re having less (premarital) sex than the ww1 generation

^^^^this

They're being more responsible than previous gens because quite a bit of them grew up in households adversely affected by to quite simply put it, too much procreation. 

So we bash millennials for getting abortions, not having enough children and drawing on social netting too much. I'm sorry but the ww2 and boomer gens are on the spectrum for  sociopathy. They are. Pure unfettered varistions of sociopaths. And this unsustainable, filthy shit ridden world is their direct creation. 

But let's complain about kids glued to their stupid fucking phones, which is true, while not acknowledging the filthy global corporate powerhouses that have made it their mission statements to get people rooted into their destructive products/services etc,etc. 

The old generations LOVE to complain about the younger ones without a single dollop of acknowledgement that "this is what you built". Old boys like diehard love to complain about kids, and in most cases he's not wrong...but no acknowledgement about the economic and cultural norms HIS generations adamantly pressed into children's minds. 

Sociopathy

Great companies like Kellogg, Enron, GE, MS, Apple erc,etc. They all created this. And these were the companies our fathers and their fathers told us were the ones u really wanted to go work for. Cause they worked for them and their souls siphoned off so naturally that had to be passed on.

And oh yeah, theres also the fact that every successive generation had to continue the bullshit or the ponzi collapsed and those retirees got left with dick. Csnt have a 401k decimating collapse just when u hit the golden years. And our system requires fresh meat every gen to supporst the pyramid scheme. 

Not sure what generation i fall into

I had sex with numerous women. Got atleast 1 pregnant. She had an abortion

Totally up to her

I was born in 1970. My first Browns memory was Joe “Turkey” Jones trying to kill Bradshaw

I was born in 1980. I have four kids. That was my decision and I like my life. I have numerous friends I grew up and went to school with that adopt the cleve doctrine and they sit on Facebook and talk shit sometimes about their decisions not to have any. The insinuation I get from it is they think they made smart decisions. 

I go: "Really Laura tell me how amazing your life is. This is the forty-first post you've put on Facebook this week about the parmesan cous-cous you made and your seventeen cats"

Baby Boomers had an average of 11 sex partners, Gen X'ers 10,  Millenials 8. Yawn.

It appears that heterosexual sex was considered in this study. https://www.health.com/mind-body/this-is-the-generation-with-the-most-sex-partners

Since most millennials are fags, the number of millennials having the most sex partners could take the top spot. 

Americans Accept and Engage in Same-Sex Experiences More Than Ever
In a large study examining a nationally representative survey of American adults from 1973 to 2014, researchers from Florida Atlantic University (FAU), San Diego State University, and Widener University have found that same-sex sexual experience has doubled, and acceptance of same-sex sexual experience has quadrupled. This suggests that the cultural change of the last few decades extends beyond simple tolerance of gay, lesbian, and bisexual individuals and their civil rights to include acceptance of same-sex sexuality and the freedom to engage in same-sex sexuality — or at least the freedom to report one has done so on a survey. Either way, Americans have experienced a fundamental shift toward acceptance of same-sex sexual behavior and a greater willingness to engage in it.

And no, most millennials are not fags.

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I was born in 1980. I have four kids. That was my decision and I like my life. I have numerous friends I grew up and went to school with that adopt the cleve doctrine and they sit on Facebook and talk shit sometimes about their decisions not to have any. The insinuation I get from it is they think they made smart decisions. 

I go: "Really Laura tell me how amazing your life is. This is the forty-first post you've put on Facebook this week about the parmesan cous-cous you made and your seventeen cats"

I crap on no ones decision either to have or not have children. Its "their" life and no one has the right to criticize people  for having children as no one has the right to.critisize people for not having children. I reserve my criticism only for those who had children and clearly aren't capable of being responsible parents.

Theres no "cleve doctrine", I'm only.pointing out why millennials are opting not to have children. I cant bemoan social netting and maternity leave and expect people to think they'll be ok having children and lifes bullshit hits as it invariably does. I know a guy who wouldn't even consider having children unless he had close to a mill or more in the bank. Thst was his calculation on what it would take to give his kids a decent education all the way through college and also carry good health insurance while providing his whole family the "American way of life".....u know, murica!!

54 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Baby Boomers had an average of 11 sex partners, Gen X'ers 10,  Millenials 8. Yawn.

It appears that heterosexual sex was considered in this study. https://www.health.com/mind-body/this-is-the-generation-with-the-most-sex-partners

Since most millennials are fags, the number of millennials having the most sex partners could take the top spot. 

Americans Accept and Engage in Same-Sex Experiences More Than Ever
In a large study examining a nationally representative survey of American adults from 1973 to 2014, researchers from Florida Atlantic University (FAU), San Diego State University, and Widener University have found that same-sex sexual experience has doubled, and acceptance of same-sex sexual experience has quadrupled. This suggests that the cultural change of the last few decades extends beyond simple tolerance of gay, lesbian, and bisexual individuals and their civil rights to include acceptance of same-sex sexuality and the freedom to engage in same-sex sexuality — or at least the freedom to report one has done so on a survey. Either way, Americans have experienced a fundamental shift toward acceptance of same-sex sexual behavior and a greater willingness to engage in it.

And no, most millennials are not fags.

Soooooo, why'd u say they were?🤨

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

When I'm older, am I going to crap on the younger generations with 0 self awareness? That would suck. 

How long do I need to stick around to welcome you "home"?🧐👴

57 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I find the origin of Vambo and Gorka to be very peculiar

Still two very separate and distinct writing styles. I'm not saying it doesn't ever happen but it's just as likely CCC is an ALT of yours or Cleve. By the way I wouldn't believe that either. 

As a profiler I would guess vambo is older. A younger person wouldn't remember Alex Harvey.

WSS

Edit

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Even worse when some ignorant pompous 20-something is blaring away at you. And that will be hilarious. Hope I'm around to enjoy it.

😁

WSS

Now you kids get off my lawn!!😹

Archived