THE BROWNS BOARD

Mueller has delivered his report to Attorney General Barr: reports

Canton Dawg

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So on to the money trail the courts they will go.

I wonder if Democrats have any idea how hard all of this is going to backfire on them. In willing to make a bet right now that in the end they get nothing on Trump except to get him re-elected because when this is over they will be baldly exposed as the petty, vindictive, lying, full of shit douche-nozzles they are and they will lose the support of everyone that isn't ridiculously Lee Harvey Oswald level left and despite how loud they are on social media there's not that many of those. 

I'm not happy Trump was "vindicated". Fuck that. Nor should we thank Mueller. Fuck him.

Being "vindicated" or "exonerated" implies Trump was charged with something based on damning evidence then at the end found not guilty.

This was a sham from the beginning starting with an uncorroborated fake dossier... and if this fuckstick Mueller was as honorable as they say, he would have said that there was nothing there and shitcanned the investigation.  So fuck you Mueller.

We good guys should not be happy Trump was "vindicated"...we should be happy that this attempt at a coup to overthrow a duly elected president had failed miserably.

Best part of the Mueller report is watching Fake News, Democrats and Hollywood twist themselves into balloon animals trying to say it isn't over.  

Please don't stop ... laughing at you is turning into an Olympic sport for me.

Well, I was going to post something, decided not too, then this popped up.

They're not going to get it.

They're looking for something, anything, but what I've heard rumored is in there they don't want.

The reason they're not going to get it is because Senator Graham has said there is a Grand Jury involved with this now.

Now isn't that interesting along with a few bits dropped elsewhere ?

26 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Who? And how did they commit treason?

Whoever is implicit in this attempted coup. Because that's exactly what it is. In every age of man except this one they'd have been dragged out to the guillotine or headsman's block by now. But we currently live in an age where serial murderers won't be put to death so I don't expect treacherous slime will be either. 

But the former head of the FBI just spent two years investigating this and found nothing to recommend indictment. If they were smart they should let this go now with only the current damage to their reputations done. Because they're not smart, they're more arrogant and assured they rule us and not the other way around, they won't. They'll keep at it until they shred every ounce of credibility they have left. I, personally, think they should all be reminded what happened in the late 1700's, in France, when the clueless aristocrats reveled too much in their own hubris. 

giphy (5).gif

It should be noted I'm not a fan of trump. You'd be hard pressed to find a good word I've ever said about the man. He's a straight douchebag on a personal level. 

But as little as I like him I like the Democrats' little game far less. As much as certain posters like to go on about how the republicans treated Obama they didn't spend years trying to "get" him. He never had to deal with anything like this nonsense. 

10 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

It should be noted I'm not a fan of trump. You'd be hard pressed to find a good word I've ever said about the man. He's a straight douchebag on a personal level. 

But as little as I like him I like the Democrats' little game far less. As much as certain posters like to go on about how the republicans treated Obama they didn't spend years trying to "get" him. He never had to deal with anything like this nonsense. 

I'm in partial agreement with ur assessment of the dems. I still think the Mueller investigation was absolutely appropriate and warranted. But now that it's over u have to accept it. The only thing that I really think they oughta do is compel his tax returns. That shit needs to be open for us to see before the next election. If they continue the collusion hunt then they get what's coming. Dems have incensed me since how they handled the Cavanaugh thing.

image.thumb.png.2a0623e83095ea7a50aa7e4ff0e362af.png

Remember the Kavanaugh Hearing when Graham asked if we were in "A State of War" and Kavanaugh responded yes, even siting a settled Case ?

Who set up and aided ISIS ?

Fast and Furious ?

Anyone remember those pics of McStain  with all those ISIS Leaders ?

Benghazi anyone ?

North Korea (War isn't officially over) ?

How about Espionage ?

Rosenbergs anyone ?

China, North Korea, Iran   .   .   .  

Pay for Play ?

The Coup is at the very least Sedition, but since there was (real) collusion with the UK and Australia (maybe other 5 Eyes members), you're looking at a whole different level.

This is one reason the UK and Australia are freaking out over POTUS Declassing the FISA - they're in it.

Yep, Sedition, Treason, and Tribunals.

I've been saying for a long time they're coming and we're getting a lot closer to that happening.

The Mueller probe was one of the plugs in the Dike.

There is an ungodly amount of corruption, and just downright evil once it comes out - truly sickening stuff that no one's going to want to believe.

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.thumb.png.2a0623e83095ea7a50aa7e4ff0e362af.png

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Remember the Kavanaugh Hearing when Graham asked if we were in "A State of War" and Kavanaugh responded yes, even siting a settled Case ?

Who set up and aided ISIS ?

Fast and Furious ?

Anyone remember those pics of McStain  with all those ISIS Leaders ?

Benghazi anyone ?

North Korea (War isn't officially over) ?

How about Espionage ?

Rosenbergs anyone ?

China, North Korea, Iran   .   .   . 

Pay for Play ?

The Coup is at the very least Sedition, but since there was (real) collusion with the UK and Australia (maybe other 5 Eyes members), you're looking at a whole different level.

This is one reason the UK and Australia are freaking out over POTUS Declassing the FISA - they're in it.

Yep, Sedition, Treason, and Tribunals.

I've been saying for a long time they're coming and we're getting a lot closer to that happening.

The Mueller probe was one of the plugs in the Dike.

There is an ungodly amount of corruption, and just downright evil once it comes out - truly sickening stuff that no one's going to want to believe.

EXACTLY.

meanwhike, dirty traitor liar deep state UNAmerican scumbag, former head of obaMao's CIA, back tracks on his lies and

innuendo garbage to CYA.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/former-cia-head-john-brennan-who-called-pres-trump-treasonous-attempts-to-explain-how-he-got-it-so-wrong

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I'm in partial agreement with ur assessment of the dems. I still think the Mueller investigation was absolutely appropriate and warranted. But now that it's over u have to accept it. The only thing that I really think they oughta do is compel his tax returns. That shit needs to be open for us to see before the next election. If they continue the collusion hunt then they get what's coming. Dems have incensed me since how they handled the Cavanaugh thing.

Well if you actually believe that this investigation was warranted then you no doubt will be on board with investigating Loretta Lynch and those names in the FBI whom we've come to know quite well.

"But now that it's over U have to accept it" you say? Just curious, sounds like you were including yourself amongst these sorry bitter ass dems. Everyone should be happy and relieved to know that the Russians had no influence and Trump did not conspire with the Russians in order to win the election.

Forget that,  let's just try and go with the tax thing next.

Most of us knew from the beginning that this was a charade based on a ton of evidence. How long into the investigation did you come to reluctantly accept that Trump wasn't colluding with the Russians? Until yesterday? Just curious.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Surrounded by criminals, but hey at least they aren't traitors. Such a low bar for TDIMS. 

Except most of the criminals surrounding him are on your side.

So have you recovered yet from the disappointing news there AOCCC?

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Surrounded by criminals, but hey at least they aren't traitors. Such a low bar for TDIMS. 

So the sissy bitch couldn't  answer the question because it would of made her/him look bad.

26f94d213c00c850c5fa_1.jpg

Listening to the WH or Fox talk about the results of this investigation I feel like you need someone behind them giving a constant jerk off motion. 

And yes, I'd expect liberal media to be just as bad if this were reversed and a liberal Trump was in the white House

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Listening to the WH or Fox talk about the results of this investigation I feel like you need someone behind them giving a constant jerk off motion. 

And yes, I'd expect liberal media to be just as bad if this were reversed and a liberal Trump was in the white House

sick imagination again, woodpecker. The WH TOLD EVERYONE THE TRUTH, and finally, after two years of belligerent adherence to leftwing destructive/manipulative false narratives, the bogus investigation found FREAKING NOTHING ON PRES TRUMP COLLUSION.

I believe it's high time that Texsag, you the woodpecker, and AOCCC mz the pussy apologize to the board for the crap you dropped on the board all this time.

Won't happen though. Not much of it in the leftwing "msm" either.

25 minutes ago, Vambo said:

1SCofRh.jpg

Behar will dominate the Network bracket with her complete lack of talent and cognitive ability.  She wll easily cruise along until the finals where she meets equally worthless, Ana 'Cinderella' Navarro.  At that point, I think Behar will lean on her experience to bring home the title.

Archived