THE BROWNS BOARD

Mueller has delivered his report to Attorney General Barr: reports

Canton Dawg

48 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I think equestrian is the most dangerous sport there is. I had a buddy who was both a barrel Rider and a tree surgeon. Or as they are called colloquially , a hillbilly with a chainsaw.

WSS

17 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

There was a horse riding place on Biddulph and Tiediman in Brooklyn back in the 50s and 60s (before they made I480).  I went with a couple of friends when I was around 7.  They put me on this big white horse  and the damn thing wouldn't do anything wanted it to.  Finally it just got down on all fours and rolled over with me on it.  Damn near broke my legs.  Never rode again after that.

Funny thing is my daughter liked horseback riding. I hated her getting on them and when she was 10 she was on a big one unfamiliar to her and it got in runaway mode headed towards a barbed wire fence. She was able to turn it rather than bail or be thrown. When I asked her what she did she replied, "Well I knew I had a runaway horse and I remembered from my Black Stallion books that the way to turn a runaway horse was to grab one side of the reins or the other and pull with all your might. So that's what I did." I knew when she took up skydiving at 21 like I had done, she would be just fine because she could actually think while under unexpected life threatening conditions.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Under what probable cause?

Have you not been paying attention to all the various courts and investigations underway? Too numerous to count anymore, but suffice it to say this will take a long time to fully play out. A lot of it was shipped out by the Mueller team because it had nothing to do with his narrow investigative mandate. Just stay tuned for many more months to come.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So on to the money trail the courts they will go.

HRC to Fusion GPS to FBI payments to Steele as a Confidential Human Source (CHS) over an unknown period...

58 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Does any of this matter?

Fuckin A ...to democrats, but not to rational people like yourself.

"Racist" Mueller report??
MSNBC Off the Rails: Demand Dems Ignore the Racist Mueller Report

Between claims of racism by the investigators and claims of a collusion “cover-up”, the crazy train was doing full speed out of the station.

MSNBC counterterrorism analyst Malcolm Nance was irate at Congressional Democrats, during the first half of AM Joy, because they weren’t pursuing impeachment, a.k.a “defending democracy”. “These guys are failing in their fundamental constitutional duty. Is it going to take Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to have to come and tweet something for them to get all worked up? Defend democracy,” he shouted

474977.jpg

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...mueller-report

pretty corrupt and moronic to gloat that you started a major fake investigation, for trying to overturn the last election, and continue it for two years, only to be all wet in Egypt, then start new fake investigations and gloat that it isn't over because you want to try to keep a REAL AMERICAN EXCELLENT PRESIDENT from getting re-elected.

sick sombetiches, eh?

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

This was a stupid waste of time and money. Now it is time to investigate those who started the whole phony Trump/Russia collusion investigation and hold them accountable for it. 

It paid for itself, just from Manafort's fraud forfeitures.  34+ indictments 

14 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

14 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

How many were tried and convicted of Collusion?  How many were convicted of anything to do with Russia?

Archived