THE BROWNS BOARD

2019 Board Mock: Day 1 - Round 1

Tour2ma

Links to other Rounds:

Round One

1. CARDINALS...... Flyin J --------------------------------- Kyler Murray (QB - OU)

2. 49ERS ............... Flyin J -------------------------------- Nick Bosa (DE - THE Ohio State U.)

3. JETS   ................ Darren ------------------------------- Quinnen Williams (DT -  BAMA)

4. RAIDERS ........... Darren -------------------------------- Devin White (ILB - LSU)

5. BUCCS .............. One Post (Commish) --------- Dwayne Haskins, Jr. (QB - THE Ohio State U.)

6. GIANTS  .............  One Post (Commish) ------- Josh Allen (OLB - UK)

7. JAGUARS............ Gipper ------------------------------ Clelin Ferrell (DE Clemson).          

8. LIONS .                   Gipper ------------------------- Rashan Gary (DE Michigan)

9. BILLS .................. Texas Ag -------------------------- OT Jawaan Taylor (OT Florida)

10. BRONCOS .......... Texas Ag ------------------------ Drew Lock -(QB Missou)

11. BENGALS ........... stillmotion --------------------- Devin Bush (LB Michigan)

12. PACKERS ........... stillmotion ------------------ TJ Hockenson (TE Iowa)

13. DOLPHINS         jcam222 -------------------------- Jonah Williams (OT/og BAMA)

14. FALCONS          jcam222 --------------------------- Andraez "Greedy" Williams (CB LSU)

15. REDSKINS........... GUMBY73 -------------------- ANDRE DILLARD (OT WSU)

16. PANTHERS......... GUMBY73 -------------------- GARRETT BRADBURY (C NC St.)

17. BROWNS  --> NYG One Post (Commish) . D.K. Metcalf (WR Ole Miss)

18. VIKINGS ............. tia -------------------------------- Cody Ford  (OG Oklahoma)

19. TITANS ............ comeonman ................... Montez Sweat (DE MissSU)

20. STEELERS         comeonman ................... Brian Burns (DE FSU)

21. SEAHAWKS       Nero ................................ Ed Oliver (DT UH)

22. RAVENS             Nero ................................ Christian Wilkins (DT Clemson)

23. TEXANS ........ Tour.................................... Dexter Lawrence (DT/NT Clemson)

24. COWBOYS .... => (RAIDERS .. Darren)...... Byron Murphy  (CB - Washington)

25. EAGLES       mldwoody ............................. Deandre Baker (CB - Georgia)

26. COLTS            mldwoody............................ Marquise Brown (WR - Oklahoma)

27. BEARS .. Zombo => (RAIDERS . Darren)... NOAH FANT  (TE  - IOWA)

28. CHARGERS  Zombo .................................. Greg Little (OT - Ole Miss)

29. CHIEFS  Brownsmopar ............................. Jonathan Abrams (SS  - Miss. St.)

30. SAINTS  BrwnMopar =>(GB.stillmotion).. Jeffery Simmons (DT - Miss. St.)

31. RAMS.     Unsympathetic.......................... Chris Lindstrom (OG -  BC)

32. PATRIOTS.      Unsympathetic.................. Jerry Tillery (DT - ND)

• Zombo pinned this topic
On 3/16/2019 at 12:31 PM, Flyin J said:

With the First pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Cardinals select Quinnen Williams.

12 hours ago, Flyin J said:

Not gonna be availablebat 9am and Im changing my pick for the Cardinals.  The first pick in 2019 NFL draft the Cardinals select Kyler Murray.  Not what I would do but its what it sounds like is happening. 

The 49ers select Nick Bosa.

With the second pick the 49ers select Nick Bosa.

Darren is on the clock with the Raiders.

6 hours ago, darren15 said:

Arizona   Quinnen Williams Kyler Murray

49ers   Joey Bosa

Jets   Josh Allen

Raiders   Devin White

One post is up ......Gipper on deck ....could not message one post mailbox full

If anyone can get a hold of onepost, please do so... and kick him for us.

PM's sent:

One Post is up... and inbox is full...

Gip on deck...

Ag in the hole (I have his proxies)

stillmotion is deep in the hole

Gip feel free to PM me some names for your picks and when either One Post posts (or I get tired of waiting), I'll post them...

18 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

PM's sent:

Gip feel free to PM me some names for your picks and when either One Post posts (or I get tired of waiting), I'll post them...

confused ....Cardinal pick changed to Murray ?

Originally it was Williams

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

PM's sent:

I'm back and I see we are going at lightning speed for a snail. I'll pick when we get to mine Tour just in case someone leaves a far better player than my guesses of who would be left.

Commish picks for One Post...

TB - With the 5th pick in the 2019 BBM (Browns Board Mock) the tampa Bay Bucs select:

Dwayne Haskins, Jr. (QB - THE Ohio State U.)

If you don't have a QB, you can't compete...

NYG - With the 6th pick in the 2019 BBM the NYC Football Giants select:

Josh Allen (OLB - UK)

Besides the fact that Gettleman is an Eli guy... with 2 QBs off the board and their #17 pick just around the corner, the G-men decide to help their depleted D rather than reach for another QB.

Gipper is on the clock...

• Upvote 1

Bills really need help in the OL and just so happens BPA is OT Jawaan Taylor - Florida, so they take him in a western NY minute.

Denver is forced to reach a little, but Haskins and Lock were the two best QBs IMO so the Broncos select Drew Lock - Missou in a short reach. Walter Football reports that Denver likes him best of the QBs and if he is there, they will take him. So will I.

PM sent to stillmotion who is next up.

With Drew Lock off the board and the draft deep in defensive line talent the Dolphins fill a need with an elite inside offensive lineman in Jonah Williams. 

The Falcons need help at CB and DT badly, while briefly considering Ed Oliver the Falcons also assess the depth of D line talent in the draft as vast and instead go with DB Andraez Williams. 

With dee 15th pick of the yada yada NFL Draft..The Deadskins need loads of Help..Every Mock in merica has them taking DK Metcalf..not old gumby!! Chuckie said call yo mama on trading for D.Carr with AB on board..So hope for Alex Smith & Skins shall draft high next season at good QB crop...So, it became very easy after seeing Ereck Flowers was added at OT..They need 2 & Flowers ain't it..REDSKINS select--OT ANDRE DILLARD.. next post dee wifes Panthers..

With dee 16th pick of the yada yada NFL Draft Kim's Panthers select..a small bus ride from Raleigh to Charlotte,NC for the best interior lineman in the draft..PANTHERS select--C/G GARRETT BRADBURY  (far overdue in Panther Country)  

Got it...

Well Lock did not fall to NYG at 17 so it's Day 2 at the earliest to go QB fishin'... Some big D-names still on the board... e.g., Oliver and Sweat (who would look very good rushing opposite Mr. Allen), but with the "loss" of OBJ, I think Dave would get Eli another weapon.

So with the 17th pick of the 2019 BBM, the Nyc Football Giants take:

----    D.K. Metcalf (WR Ole Miss)

Nero sent me his proxy...

With the 21st overall pick the Seattle Seahawks select:

Ed Oliver (DT UH)

And with the 22nd pick the Baltimore Ravens select:

Christian Wilkins (DT Clemson)

I am now OTC...

darren on deck...

2 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Nero sent me his proxy...

With the 21st overall pick the Seattle Seahawks select:

Ed Oliver (DT UH)

And with the 22nd pick the Baltimore Ravens select:

Christian Wilkins (DT Clemson)

I am now OTC...

darren on deck...

I wanted to do it! I was doing it in 30mins lol.

lol... On to Houston...

Houston gained more than they lost in FA... at least they came close to replacing losses except in one position... NT... where the very underrated Christian Covington left to head up I-45 to play Cowboy... so...

With the 23rd pick in the 2019 BBMD, the Houston Texans select:

Dexter Lawrence (DT/NT Clemson)

darren is up... followed by Woody back to darren then to the Z-man...

PM will fly in a minute...

Head Coach Gruden and Assistant GM Mayock are in agreement with GM Darren that we took a thumper earlier when drafting Devin White and they are all thrilled to see a shut down corner available in a position of need .... the defense is getting tooled

With the 24th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft the Oakland Raiders select 

Byron Murphy  CB  Washington

Per CBS Sports   (I use them because they are easily accessible and are no less credible than any others)   the following are the Top Dozen Prospects not yet taken:

1. Deandre Baker  CB  Georgia

2. Josh Jacobs RB Alabama

3. Jeffrey Simmons DL  Mississippi St.

4. Marquise Brown WR  Oklahoma

5. Noah Fent  TE  Iowa

6. Jacque Polite  DE/LB  Florida

7. Nasir Adderly  S   Delaware

8. Greg Little  OL  Ole Miss

9. Jerry Tillery DL  Notre Dame

10. Irv Smith  TE  Alabama

11. AJ Brown  WR  Ole Miss

12. DreMont Jones DL  Ohio St.

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

WTF, Woody. You have me on the edge of my chair... 

He has you on the edge of your chair ....how do you think Andrew Luck feels ?