Sign in to follow this  
Axe

Koppel Gets It

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/19/ted-koppel-says-donald-trump-not-mistaken-about-li/?fbclid=IwAR3rF2fYWm0O2RuzcJ4Dgtn5HzM-YVC_lez_vR-CoW8A4S98dJkk59i5HZc

"Award-winning journalist Ted Koppel says President Trump is “not mistaken” when it comes to many complaints about modern journalism.

The famous ABC reporter recently sat down for an hourlong discussion at Carnegie Endowment for International Peace in Washington, D.C., when he lamented of “Resistance” reporting and editorial choices by major newspapers."

• Upvote 3

If Kathy Griffin went on a rant about Trump I imagine she'd get some stuff right too.

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If Kathy Griffin went on a rant about Trump I imagine she'd get some stuff right too.

I know he was before your time but Ted Koppel has never been accused of being a conservative. But he was a reasonably fair and intelligent news man from way back when those things existed.

WSS

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I know he was before your time but Ted Koppel has never been accused of being a conservative. But he was a reasonably fair and intelligent news man from way back when those things existed.

WSS

My analogy wasn't in regards to Koppel. It was in regards to Trump.

your analogy was extremly woodpeckerish. as usual.