THE BROWNS BOARD

Trading Up Predictions

darren15

Thread for predictions on who may trade up to get a player they want ....

My Prediction   San Francisco 49ers trade the 2nd pick to the Washington Redskins and they then draft Dwayne Haskins..... as Murray will go 1 to Arizona.  Rumors Alex Smith wont be back this season if at all and they cannot rely on Case Keenum or Colt McCoy as the starter. Dan Snyder makes the move. 

1 hour ago, darren15 said:

My Prediction   San Francisco 49ers trade the 2nd pick to the Washington Redskins and they then draft Dwayne Haskins..... as Murray will go 1 to Arizona.  Rumors Alex Smith wont be back this season if at all and they cannot rely on Case Keenum or Colt McCoy as the starter. Dan Snyder makes the move. 

Regarding Smith. You can bet the ranch he won't play this season. May be career over. His leg was shattered, he still had an ilzarov device on months after the injury.

3 hours ago, darren15 said:

Well, complete the thought.....WHAT would you expect the Redskins to have to trade to go up to #2 to get Haskins?  They are picking at #15 now.  

Is it fair to say that they would have to give up that pick....plus likely their First rounder for next year...plus maybe more?

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Well, complete the thought.....WHAT would you expect the Redskins to have to trade to go up to #2 to get Haskins?  They are picking at #15 now.  

Is it fair to say that they would have to give up that pick....plus likely their First rounder for next year...plus maybe more?

It would certainly be more if you go by history. Look at what the Rams gave up to move up for Goff. 2 1sts, 2 2nds, 2 3rds for 1st overall pick, a 4th and a 6th.

The Rams were originally at #15, where Washington is this year.

1 hour ago, Gunz41 said:

Look at what the Rams gave up to move up for Goff. 2 1sts, 2 2nds, 2 3rds for 1st overall pick, a 4th and a 6th.

The Rams were originally at #15, where Washington is this year.

Skins own a 1st,2nd,3rd,5th & 7th...ya think Gruden would sell Gruden a Carr? Am feeling Case Keenum lives till *Blank Blank* takes over next season..Snyder is shaking in his boots.. EDit--Does Kaepernick get 'a shot' to beat out RG3 behind Lamar?👀

Just seen this ........

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-nfl-draft-could-redskins-find-trade-partner-in-jets-in-an-attempt-to-land-dwayne-haskins/

Imagine they trade away picks to go to 3 for Haskins and the Giants then go to 2  LMAO

9 hours ago, The Gipper said:

As Gunz said- a LOT more.  

2 hours ago, LBC mike said:

With us being quite I can see us using a fourth and two fifths to move up to the second round.

Not enough. Draft value chart says it will cost the Browns their third, fourth, and a fifth- just to get to the bottom of the second.... 

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Not enough. Draft value chart says it will cost the Browns their third, fourth, and a fifth- just to get to the bottom of the second.... 

Consulting draft value charts. What a novel idea. Some have just not discovered them yet apparently.😁

11 hours ago, darren15 said:

Ogbah and Duke maybe used to move up the draft too .....

Up to where?  It has been said that the team valued the #17 overall as a 2nd rounder in this years draft.  I highly doubt we move back into round 1.

1 hour ago, Orion said:

Up to where?  It has been said that the team valued the #17 overall as a 2nd rounder in this years draft.  I highly doubt we move back into round 1.

Dorsey did quite well with Callaway in the 4th round, and Avery in the 5th.  :)  

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

49'ers would be Retarded to pass on hsving Dee Ford and nick bosa as tandem pass rushers. Utterly stupid. 

That may be true, but I think their 1st round pick each of last 3 years before last year has been a DL. 

2017- 3rd pick Solomon Thomas (they also took Reuben Foster who is now gone)

2016- 7th pick Deforest Buckner (a pro bowler)

2015- 17 pick Arik Armstead 

22 hours ago, The Gipper said:

If the Cards pass on Bosa,  I don't see why the 49ers would not take him.

I've been listening to the mock drafts on NFL network. So far no one has taken any of these over-valued QB's too early and Bosa always goes to the Cards. But if the GM listens to a fool coming out of the college ranks, that could all change. They also concluded that Murray's will be a short-lived career in football in their professional opinion.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I've been listening to the mock drafts on NFL network. So far no one has taken any of these over-valued QB's too early and Bosa always goes to the Cards. But if the GM listens to a fool coming out of the college ranks, that could all change. They also concluded that Murray's will be a short-lived career in football in their professional opinion.

I have seen a lot of mock drafts where the Cards do just that:  take Murray

15 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

We know that, but do the Cardinals?

13 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I have seen a lot of mock drafts where the Cards do just that:  take Murray

T- around a month to find the answer Gip. For a change I DON'T CARE!!!!!!

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

We know that, but do the Cardinals?

T- around a month to find the answer Gip. For a change I DON'T CARE!!!!!!

Agree with both and since he will go before we make our first pick anyway, no reason to care for a refreshing change. I only care who will be left that is in our list of wants within easy reach some time in the second and will we use a little trading capital to go get him.

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Feels so weird to have little to no enthusiasm for the Draft but being amped up for the season to start as a Browns fan. 

Actually the draft has me intrigued to see what Dorsey does without a front-end stacked deck. That gets into NE territory to find the true gems.

27 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Actually the draft has me intrigued to see what Dorsey does without a front-end stacked deck. That gets into NE territory to find the true gems.

I think I might be suffering still from last year's draft leadup. We went at the draft HARD for like three months straight. 

Archived