THE BROWNS BOARD

so, a liberal can slur any conservative politician, but a conservative had better keep quiet

calfoxwc

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Gorka said:

How about 2.  At least if you're gonna deflect don't suck at doing it.

Again,  who has lost an argument with you? That's right nobody.

Baby Cow lost every exchange he had with me. You still haven't admitted your meme was bullshit. Canton thinks that a 8 foot column is a wall. It goes on and on. Righty have such a short memory. 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Baby Cow lost every exchange he had with me. You still haven't admitted your meme was bullshit. Canton thinks that a 8 foot column is a wall. It goes on and on. Righty have such a short memory. 

And some dumbasses thinks its more cost effective to open up the borders than build a wall.

Carry on libtard.

25 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

And some dumbasses thinks its more cost effective to open up the borders than build a wall.

Carry on libtard.

Sorry Beavis, I'm not for open borders. Most liberals aren't. It's ok, I know you love your misinformation. Makes it easier for you to hate other Americans. 

11 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Sorry Beavis, I'm not for open borders. Most liberals aren't. It's ok, I know you love your misinformation. Makes it easier for you to hate other Americans. 

You mean you don't follow rank and file with your Democratic overlords?

Congratulations on being able to think for yourself Butthead.

7 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

You mean you don't follow rank and file with your Democratic overlords?

Congratulations on being able to think for yourself Butthead.

You are stuck in your fox news reality. You keep on hating other Americans, you are better good at it,

13 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

What they say means nothing when they don't enforce the policy.  Sanctuary cities are the embodiment of open border policy, which of course are liberal bastions.

No, it mean the city is more concerned about the safety of their community then deporting people. But I'm guessing you are Fox New viewer so you think all the people being deported are violent mass murders. 

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

No, it mean the city is more concerned about the safety of their community then deporting people. But I'm guessing you are Fox New viewer so you think all the people being deported are violent mass murders. 

Just another reason you folks on the left can't be taken seriously. Every single opportunity you get you scream Fox News as if it makes any difference to the conversation. But anyway you can answer this or not do you think that having more illegal aliens within a community makes the community safer? Do you think the laws against entering the United States illegally should be abolished? If not why? If so why?

WSS

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

No I don't think they're all murders.  I think they're breaking immigration laws and they must face the music when they break the law.  If i have to follow laws set on me, why not them too?

4 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

No I don't think they're all murders.  I think they're breaking immigration laws and they must face the music when they break the law.  If i have to follow laws set on me, why not them too?

I understand you would rather they get deported than real crimes be reported. I don't. It's up to the local governments to decide, not the federal government. 

Just now, cccjwh said:

I understand you would rather they get deported than real crimes be reported. I don't. It's up to the local governments to decide, not the federal government. 

If they're here illegally, then they are already criminals.

Why can't Libtards understand that?

26 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

When I hear Open Borders, I think of Border that are open. Not LE checking for citizenship when investigating crimes.

The border is open when you don't enforce policy.  Am I missing something in your argument?  Because that is open border policy by definition, regardless of what you think or would like it to mean.  If you don't enforce policy, you have no policy.

Anytime police take a statement, they get your ID.  It's common practice.  If you don't have one, it's pretty obvious you are here illegally or trying to give a fake name.  

It's funny some of you think these guys get deported when a cop sees them.  

2 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

The border is open when you don't enforce policy.  Am I missing something in your argument?  Because that is open border policy by definition, regardless of what you think or would like it to mean.  If you don't enforce policy, you have no policy.

Anytime police take a statement, they get your ID.  It's common practice.  If you don't have one, it's pretty obvious you are here illegally or trying to give a fake name.  

It's funny some of you think these guys get deported when a cop sees them.  

No the border is open when the border is open. When someone witness a crime it is up to them if they come forward and help the police. When you deport people when they try to help, people stop helping. 

A.  What is "open"?  Like a door?

B.  That's not what happens.  If you get deported without committing a crime, you were almost certainly given deportation notice long ago for whatever reason and ignored it.  If they don't report the crime on this premise they are either misinformed or don't care.

17 hours ago, ccc mz the pussy said:

You guys think memes are what bugs me? Stupid people bugs me, it why I dislike the president and so many of his TDIMS. If all you do is post memes after you lose an argument, then you are probably a stupid person. 

livin in emotional knee jerk stupid world. Like the woodpeker - you smart off about Fox News, and you claim you just

won an argument by dishing out some sissy ignorant retort. doesn't work that way,.

17 hours ago, ccc mz the pussy said:

You guys think memes are what bugs me? Stupid people bugs me, it why I dislike the president and so many of his TDIMS. If all you do is post memes after you lose an argument, then you are probably a stupid person.

livin in emotional knee jerk stupid world. Like the woodpeker - you smart off about Fox News, and you claim you just

won an argument by dishing out some sissy ignorant retort. doesn't work that way,.

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

A.  What is "open"?  Like a door?

B.  That's not what happens.  If you get deported without committing a crime, you were almost certainly given deportation notice long ago for whatever reason and ignored it.  If they don't report the crime on this premise they are either misinformed or don't care.

Or your afraid of being deported.

32 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Or your afraid of being deported.

Right, misinformed as I said.  Which makes sanctuary cities a sham because that's not the purpose of them.  They're not protecting them from local authorities you call in an emergency, they're protecting them from ICE who does have authority to deport them.  They're extraordinarily misinformed if they call ICE during a liquor store robbery.  The local police can call ICE to see if they want an ileagal detained and if they do that means ICE has been looking for them.  At that point it's due process.

14 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Right, misinformed as I said.  Which makes sanctuary cities a sham because that's not the purpose of them.  They're not protecting them from local authorities you call in an emergency, they're protecting them from ICE who does have authority to deport them.  They're extraordinarily misinformed if they call ICE during a liquor store robbery.  The local police can call ICE to see if they want an ileagal detained and if they do that means ICE has been looking for them.  At that point it's due process.

Sanctuary city (French: ville sanctuaire; Spanish: ciudad santuario) refers to municipal jurisdictions, typically in North America and Western Europe, that limit their cooperation with the national government's effort to enforce immigration law. Leaders of sanctuary cities say they want to reduce fear of deportation and possible family break-up among people who are in the country illegally, so that such people will be more willing to report crimes, use health and social services, and enroll their children in school.

I have no idea what Fox News definition you are using. 

Archived