THE BROWNS BOARD

so, a liberal can slur any conservative politician, but a conservative had better keep quiet

calfoxwc

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's bullshit in the first place. The guys here on the left would have no problem bitching about any devout Christian adhering to anything from the Old Testament. Or new for that matter. Separation of church and state only applies to Christianity I guess. 

I don't give a fuk with anybody where is but y you know if it was a Christian they'd be getting shit.

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

It's bullshit in the first place. The guys here on the left would have no problem bitching about any devout Christian adhering to anything from the Old Testament. Or new for that matter. Separation of church and state only applies to Christianity I guess. 

I don't give a fuk with anybody where is buddy you know if it was a Christian they'd be getting shit.

WSS

Tell us how you really feel,  buddy boy. 

32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You can't go telling your gullible viewers that every Muslim is basically anti American. Even Fox realized she went too far.

But its OK to call a white shooter, a "White Nationalist" or "White Supremist" according to the MSM.

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

But its OK to call a white shooter, a "White Nationalist" or "White Supremist" according to the MSM.

But many of these shooters are self avowed White Nationalists. 

Also, not exactly an Apples to Apples comparison.     

Closest thing I could think of would be stories by grandma used to tell me about Kennedy being the first Catholic President and the worry among many who didn't vote for him being his allegiance to the U.S. or to the Pope.     Which, we now know, was quite silly.  

5 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

But many of these shooters are self avowed White Nationalists. 

Also, not exactly an Apples to Apples comparison.     

Closest thing I could think of would be stories by grandma used to tell me about Kennedy being the first Catholic President and the worry among many who didn't vote for him being his allegiance to the U.S. or to the Pope.     Which, we now know, was quite silly.  

Do you recall Obama being blamed for the Pulse Night Club shooting by a Muslim?....me neither.

We were told to not jump to any conclusions by prematurely judging a mass shooter by someone from the Middle East.

Similar stories came out after shootings in San Bernardino & and the Texas Army base. 

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

Do you recall Obama being blamed for the Pulse Night Club shooting by a Muslim?....me neither.

We were told to not jump to any conclusions by prematurely judging a mass shooter by someone from the Middle East.

Similar stories came out after shootings in San Bernardino & and the Texas Army base. 

Told by whom?  The MSM you so claim to loathe yet now use them as an example of what you may listen to?  

Who fucking cares?  Use some sense, man.     You don't seemingly fault all for the actions of a few, correct?  I don't.   I think you would surely be surprised that is the common ground of many throughout this country.  

I don't believe it's at odds with the Constitution to be Muslim following a less archaic version of Islam.  And millions do not adhere to Sharia in any way shape or form.   I know, I have worked and work with a few that are solid dudes.  

If CNN faults Trump for anything well... I find that silly.  Though I don't agree with some of his tone, and I do believe attitude is reflective of leadership - but personal accountability above all. If the "MSM" would ask you to believe otherwise, then might I ask why you would care?  It's already "fake news" to the bulk of this forum and at times, even myself.  

4 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Who fucking cares?  Use some sense, man.     

Off hand, I would say millions.

You don't seemingly fault all for the actions of a few, correct?  

No, but I would be willing to wager dollars to doughnuts there’s more Radical Muslim Terrorist willing to kill than White Nationalists.

And millions do not adhere to Sharia in any way shape or form. 

And yet again, millions do.

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You can't go telling your gullible viewers that every Muslim is basically anti American. Even Fox realized she went too far.

Is that what she was saying? It seemed her clear focus was on Omar.

Could you point out where you think she went too far??

Was it this?:

“Omar wears the hijab, which according to the Quran 33:59, tells women to cover so they won’t get molested,” Pirro said March 10. “Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?”

2 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Is that what she was saying? It seemed her clear focus was on Omar.

Could you point out where you think she went too far??

Was it this?:

“Omar wears the hijab, which according to the Quran 33:59, tells women to cover so they won’t get molested,” Pirro said March 10. “Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?”

Generally the whole comment that ties Muslims to anti American...

The hypocrisy once again becomes clearly evident around here...not a peep out of you libtards when an elected official spews anti-Jew hatred, but when a TV personality rightfully condemns this same individual you all lose your fucking minds.

34 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Generally the whole comment that ties Muslims to anti American...

that is just stupid, born out of political bigotry. Talking about omar's garbage

has nothing to do with slurring all Muslims.

woodpecker.

57 minutes ago, Gorka said:

The hypocrisy once again becomes clearly evident around here...not a peep out of you libtards when an elected official spews anti-Jew hatred, but when a TV personality rightfully condemns this same individual you all lose your fucking minds.

Could I get something, In proper and full context that would be "anti jew" from Omar.   please?   No, not "why does a foreign lobby group have such a financial pull on certain american legislature".  That isn't anti Jew and a question I've had for years.   As I've said before, if there is something I'll be happy to admit it crosses the line.

But if you're going to walk down the path of hypocrisy and "libtards" then I'll need you to acknowledge that the guy you most likely voted for (hint, he's currently the POTUS) assigned Steve O Bannon to an administrative position.   So perhaps it would then be worth saying we seemingly have a political issue in this country courting anti antisemitism all around? 

25 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

that is just stupid, born out of political bigotry. Talking about omar's garbage

has nothing to do with slurring all Muslims.

woodpecker.

In this case it was like leading a witness in court.   That is exactly what she was trying to do.   Again, how often do these broadcast stations initiate these kinds of sweeping apologies including to their own rightfully outraged staff (Muslim who works for Fox) ?  

If somebody is right about something, regardless of how I feel about that person I'll give them their due.

This was not that.     As I said earlier, it reminds me of my grandma telling me about people connecting Kennedy to Rome and asking how he could be faithful to his duties as President.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Perhaps I'm not fully understanding your ties?   

What does their being a subjective amount of Islamic terrorists have to do with White nationalists?    Call a spade a spade isn't the issue.  Granted, I acknowledge when there are those that say rush to judgement.  Which is never smart.

And as for your response about Sharia law...  ?   Honestly that's kind of a non response.   Omar belongs to a sect of Islam that does not adhere to the strict, stone aged like level of Sharia law and it appears like it isn't even close.    Are there millions that do?  Oh I'm sure of it.   But I don't see how that counters what I've said here?

24 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Could I get something, In proper and full context that would be "anti jew" from Omar.   please? 

https://nypost.com/2019/03/03/ilhan-omar-blasted-over-latest-anti-semitic-tweet-about-israel/

Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle called her out last month after she claimed that the relationship between the United States and Israel was “all about the Benjamins.”

Omar — who also sparked outrage by once claiming that “Israel has hypnotized the world” — later issued an apology to Jewish groups.

https://www.jta.org/2019/02/14/politics/the-ilhan-omar-anti-semitism-controversy-explained

Her views on Israel are relevant to the anti-Semitism debate: Omar, more than most of her other freshman congresswoman peers, has come under scrutiny for her positions on Israel, which include support of the boycott Israel movement, or BDS.

The Forward’s opinion editor, Batya Ungar-Sargon, then quote-tweeted Omar’s “Benjamins” tweet, writing, “Would love to know who @IlhanMN thinks is paying American politicians to be pro-Israel, though I think I can guess. Bad form, Congresswoman. That’s the second anti-Semitic trope you’ve tweeted.”

Omar then quote tweeted Ungar-Sargon’s tweet (you still with us?), simply writing “AIPAC!”

And so the controversy began.

Wait. Why?!

AIPAC is the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the most influential pro-Israel lobbying group.

Many people began to call out Omar for repeating the anti-Semitic trope that Jews influence governments through money.

Dan Shapiro, former U.S. ambassador to Israel, tweeted: “@IlhanMN’s outrageous comments equating politicians’ support for Israel with being bought off by American Jewish money are a vile anti-Semitic trope. They need to be condemned by all in our party.”

56 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Oh so now all of a sudden you're OK with memes?

You guys think memes are what bugs me? Stupid people bug me, it's why I dislike the president and so many of his TDIMS. If all you do is post memes after you lose an argument, then you are probably a stupid person. 

14 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You guys think memes are what bugs me? Stupid people bugs me, it why I dislike the president and so many of his TDIMS. If all you do is post memes after you lose an argument, then you are probably a stupid person. 

Oh really?  Who lost an argument with you?

Archived