THE BROWNS BOARD

OBJ tweet today

jcam222

So I suffer from PGSS (Post Gordon Stress Syndrome) When I see a twitter post like the one below from OBJ I immediately develop a cold sweat. Reminds me all to much of his old 'going to the mountain" posts. Likey Landry's tweet prior to the trade of "Get your head straight and come on to the Browns" was to OBJ. Lets just hope I am being an old paranoid. He has since deleted the tweet. 

D2BoBiaWsAA_maQ.jpg

I'm tickled pink that OBJ is now a Brown.

Now it's time to just give the young man the space he wants & welcome him when he resurfaces.

MIke

49 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Take your meds and go to bed.

Hey Seronjo!.. You'll feel better after he scores a few touchdowns for us............................

1 hour ago, jcam222 said:

So I suffer from PGSS (Post Gordon Stress Syndrome) When I see a twitter post like the one below from OBJ I immediately develop a cold sweat. Reminds me all to much of his old 'going to the mountain" posts. Likey Landry's tweet prior to the trade of "Get your head straight and come on to the Browns" was to OBJ. Lets just hope I am being an old paranoid. He has since deleted the tweet. 

D2BoBiaWsAA_maQ.jpg

I'm on twitter and follow OBJ.. I don't see this anywhere...

1 hour ago, Canton Mike said:

I'm tickled pink that OBJ is now a Brown.

Now it's time to just give the young man the space he wants & welcome him when he resurfaces.

MIke

Every once in a while I would just call in "sick' for a day or two and go hiking/sailing or just plain reading. I called it a mental health day because when you spend all day helping people get their mental health together, you just have to take the "cure" yourself from time to time. I have no problem with him wanting to get away a bit from all the push/pull of being a star in the NFL. It's a mental health day or two and good for him.

He deleted it, likely after an agent or handlers told him it was sketchy lol

Yeah because it sounds depressing to be honest...

He deleted it, likely after an agent or handlers told him it was sketchy lol

I wouldn't overanalyze it man. If anyone can keep OBJ's shit together it's Landry. He'll be fine. If he wants to bang some instagram models again i'm fine with it as long as he stays out of trouble.

When it comes game time he'll be ready to go and boy will we have weapons. I want Baker to use all of the energy in his body to destroy every team in our path this year and make Colin Cowherd cry on air and admit he's wrong, and an idiot.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Every once in a while I would just call in "sick' for a day or two and go hiking/sailing or just plain reading. I called it a mental health day because when you spend all day helping people get their mental health together, you just have to take the "cure" yourself from time to time. I have no problem with him wanting to get away a bit from all the push/pull of being a star in the NFL. It's a mental health day or two and good for him.

Seriously- the guy was on vacation IN EUROPE. Any of you want to be fielding dozens of calls and a few hundred texts when you're on vacation? Didn't think so.

18 hours ago, hoorta said:

Seriously- the guy was on vacation IN EUROPE. Any of you want to be fielding dozens of calls and a few hundred texts when you're on vacation? Didn't think so.

Want to - NO, Do I - yes, sometimes it the nature of the beast. I routinely field calls and emails on vacation, I only eat what I kill :)

Archived