THE BROWNS BOARD

So who wants Burfict?

Westside Steve

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.theduel.com/posts/6323080-3-teams-crazy-enough-to-sign-vontaze-burfict/partners/36534

If somebody else posted this you can take it down.

Anyone want him?

WSS

I already commented in the Bengal thread Steve, just no and HELL NO. Suspended a couple times already for PEDs, couple more for on field BS. A hothead you don't want anywhere near the Browns, even at vet minimum. 

And for those who might have forgotten- ol' Vontaze was a major contributing factor to one of the Bengal's playoff losses- tried the Headhunter Harrison method on Antonio Brown for a 15 yard penalty with 90 seconds left in the game...  

"This was a disgraceful performance by the Cincinnati Bengals. An ugly performance by one, Vontaze Burfict - @7BoomerEsiason

— CBS Sports PR (@CBSSportsGang) January 10, 2016

That goes on the head coach in my opinion - @CowherCBS on Vontaze Burfict at the end of the game

— CBS Sports PR (@CBSSportsGang) January 10, 2016"

No from me as well. This guy's antics have negatively affected his team ON the field & that's unacceptable.

We need LB HELP, NOT an out of control maniac who would cost us games. His behavior was also evident in College & helped drop him from 1st round status to UDFA.

Mike

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

And for those who might have forgotten- ol' Vontaze was a major contributing factor to one of the Bengal's playoff losses- tried the Headhunter Harrison method on Antonio Brown for a 15 yard penalty with 90 seconds left in the game...  

"This was a disgraceful performance by the Cincinnati Bengals. An ugly performance by one, Vontaze Burfict - @7BoomerEsiason

— CBS Sports PR (@CBSSportsGang) January 10, 2016

That goes on the head coach in my opinion - @CowherCBS on Vontaze Burfict at the end of the game

— CBS Sports PR (@CBSSportsGang) January 10, 2016"

Don’t forget Adam Jones’ extra fifteen yard penalty (30 yards closer to FG) tacked onto Burfict’s. Awesome meltdown. 

I hate the guy and I think he would be more of a liability. The Bengals don't have such a good roster to be cutting players that contribute, thus he is not one of them.

Can't rely on him, best football is behind him. hasn't played a 16 game season since 2013.

The last thing we need is to be winning the AFC Championship game and this asshat draws a personal foul to keep a drive alive.

Zombo

4 hours ago, Comeonman said:

Don’t forget Adam Jones’ extra fifteen yard penalty (30 yards closer to FG) tacked onto Burfict’s. Awesome meltdown. 

To give the Steelers a chip shot from the 17 yard line. Yup, I knew that part of the story- we don't want Pacman either.  It's possible Jones is even worse, but IIRC he's out of football now. 

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

To give the Steelers a chip shot from the 17 yard line. Yup, I knew that part of the story- we don't want Pacman either.  It's possible Jones is even worse, but IIRC he's out of football now. 

From a couple of days ago

https://deadspin.com/adam-pacman-jones-arrested-after-being-suspected-of-c-1832936076

Who wants him? Well I will predict that within a few years the FBI or at least local authorities will LOL 🤣I love that the linked article says he could be a playoff difference maker for us!! Do you suppose they mean he could help us lose like he did to the Bengals?

1 hour ago, nickers said:

He just signed with the Raidahs!

With signings like this, Gruden's headed down the sewer (where he belongs). Too bad he'll drag Mayock along with him.

Mike

Nothing like the approval of a stupid and disrespectful comment to know what not to do.

11 hours ago, Justin_Gilbert2019 said:

I would sign vontaze burfict for the minimum if I could for depth and experience. Unlike all of you corny idiots. 

Idiots who didn't want a guy who hasn't played in all 16 games in six years due to injuries and suspensions, and is a problem on and off the field? 

He fits in well with the Raiders. The Bengals tired of his BS, so we should pick up where they left off? NAH!!!

Archived