THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns are America's Team

DieHardBrownsFan

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

No offense but fuck jim rome. He wants to say he started the bandwagon. Who the fuck is he. So all of us who have been fans our whole lives are jumping on jim Rome's bandwagon he started in October. Damn he is full of himself.

On 3/18/2019 at 9:37 PM, bjh2130 said:

No offense but fuck jim rome. He wants to say be started the bandwagon. Who the fuck is he. So all of us who have been fans our whole lives are jumping on jim Rome's bandwagon he started in October. Damn he is full of himself.

Hey, he's better than that other Goober Cowherd.  

EDIT: Cowherd is a Jim Rome wannabe- minus the class.

Funny stuff. Who would have thought Odell was such a dork(in a good way). I thought he'd think himself to cool to do something this dorky...  We knew after last pre-season that Baker was really just a big dork.. They are going to have such a good time this season...  

LOL.

they are both dorks, but it's a TEAM. ! That is really funny stuff - this team has the confidence from last year that they

can really rock and roll this year to high places in their game.

Going to be SO much fun.

7 hours ago, BobPOUND! said:

Funny stuff. Who would have thought Odell was such a dork(in a good way). I thought he'd think himself to cool to do something this dorky...  We knew after last pre-season that Baker was really just a big dork.. They are going to have such a good time this season...  

Do you think the whole new world video is actually Odell and Baker? If not I'm sorry. I am taking your comment as I would have thought Odell was such a dork in reference to that video, meaning that you thought it was actually them in the video. I just wanted to let you know it's not if you thought so.

The Browns have always been Americas Team.. Even when the so called Cowgirls were so dubbed.. I always thought that was bullshit.. They don't have the fanbase like the Browns do... Even Elvis was a HUGE Browns fan.. And Hank Aaron still sneaks into the Dawgpound for some home games...

1 hour ago, nickers said:

The Browns have always been Americas Team.. Even when the so called Cowgirls were so dubbed.. I always thought that was bullshit.. They don't have the fanbase like the Browns do... Even Elvis was a HUGE Browns fan.. And Hank Aaron still sneaks into the Dawgpound for some home games...

That is exactly right! Thank you nickers!

Mike

49 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

That is exactly right! Thank you nickers!

Mike

You bet , Mike!

Archived