Dick Mellon

Pittsburgh Sports Writer Picks Browns

A Pittsburgh (steelers) sports writer has picked CLE to win the division. (for what it's worth - some off season banter)

https://triblive.com/sports/football-footnotes-how-the-new-afc-north-might-look/

How about a link that actually works!...ūüėõ

Our team is like an episode of chopped.  Quality ingredients that you have to make into a cohesive dish.  Kitchens has to get these guys to work together...hopefully he and baker can pull it off.

2 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Our team is like an episode of chopped.  Quality ingredients that you have to make into a cohesive dish.  Kitchens has to get these guys to work together...hopefully he and baker can pull it off.

There has to be an offseason TV show there.  Michael Symon hosts:  "A Baker in the Kitchen with Baker Mayfield and Freddie Kitchens" 

Just remember, Revenge is a dish best served cold.   Our revenge dish has been chilling for 30 years now.

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

There has to be an offseason TV show there.  Michael Symon hosts:  "A Baker in the Kitchen with Baker Mayfield and Freddie Kitchens" 

Just remember, Revenge is a dish best served cold.   Our revenge dish has been chilling for 30 years now.

So last Saturday night I'm on E. 6th standing in front of Mabel's - Michael Symon's BBQ restaurant - looking off in the distance. My fiancée asks: "So who is this guy everyone is taking pictures with?" and I turn around, thinking it's a Browns player. Ten or so feet away, it's Michael Symon. As advertised, the dude is really a great guy in person. Mabel's was really good, too. 

19 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

So last Saturday night I'm on E. 6th standing in front of Mabel's - Michael Symon's BBQ restaurant - looking off in the distance. My fiancée asks: "So who is this guy everyone is taking pictures with?" and I turn around, thinking it's a Browns player. Ten or so feet away, it's Michael Symon. As advertised, the dude is really a great guy in person. Mabel's was really good, too. 

Fiancée? Didn't know you were getting married. Congrats, man! :)

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Nero said:

Fiancée? Didn't know you were getting married. Congrats, man! :)

He misspelled financier.ūü§Ď

• Haha 2