THE BROWNS BOARD

Pittsburgh Sports Writer Picks Browns

Dick Mellon

Our team is like an episode of chopped.  Quality ingredients that you have to make into a cohesive dish.  Kitchens has to get these guys to work together...hopefully he and baker can pull it off.

2 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Our team is like an episode of chopped.  Quality ingredients that you have to make into a cohesive dish.  Kitchens has to get these guys to work together...hopefully he and baker can pull it off.

There has to be an offseason TV show there.  Michael Symon hosts:  "A Baker in the Kitchen with Baker Mayfield and Freddie Kitchens" 

Just remember, Revenge is a dish best served cold.   Our revenge dish has been chilling for 30 years now.

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

There has to be an offseason TV show there.  Michael Symon hosts:  "A Baker in the Kitchen with Baker Mayfield and Freddie Kitchens" 

Just remember, Revenge is a dish best served cold.   Our revenge dish has been chilling for 30 years now.

So last Saturday night I'm on E. 6th standing in front of Mabel's - Michael Symon's BBQ restaurant - looking off in the distance. My fiancée asks: "So who is this guy everyone is taking pictures with?" and I turn around, thinking it's a Browns player. Ten or so feet away, it's Michael Symon. As advertised, the dude is really a great guy in person. Mabel's was really good, too. 

19 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

So last Saturday night I'm on E. 6th standing in front of Mabel's - Michael Symon's BBQ restaurant - looking off in the distance. My fiancée asks: "So who is this guy everyone is taking pictures with?" and I turn around, thinking it's a Browns player. Ten or so feet away, it's Michael Symon. As advertised, the dude is really a great guy in person. Mabel's was really good, too. 

Fiancée? Didn't know you were getting married. Congrats, man! :)

Archived