THE BROWNS BOARD

This egging snowflake deserved his own thread...

Clevfan4life

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/australian-senator-criticized-for-blaming-muslim-immigration-for-shootings-punches-teen-after-hes-egged/ar-BBUQMWz?li=BBnbfcL

What I find utterly endearing about this kid is he splatter the guys head with an egg and then held his camera in the guys face like he was just one of the reporters. I want that kids video. I want it bad. Dear lord let this happen. The up close range that kid must have caught on video must be "priceless"

17 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

It's old timer.  Not ole timer.

I love it when the dictionary police show up

18 hours ago, Gorka said:

I'm ashamed Americans are exporting our new cultural horseshit to foreign countries, especially peaceful Shangri la's like Australia.:ph34r:^_^

We imported the idea of intersectional politics from the French, so the international trade in bad ideas flows in many directions.

19 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Kid stood there like a grown man and took the shot and gave one right back.....while holding the camera steady. Fucking brilliant troll...this kid never pays for his own drinks in Akron.😂

The kids a Punk. The fact that assholes, such as yourself, think this is an acceptable way of social communication and political expression is just one of the reasons things are fucked up. Oh sure there are assholes are both sides but most of this garbage is relegated to the left and in specific the young left. 

That kind of behavior deserves a good solid ass kicking whether the victim is conservative or liberal. But I can imagine your outrage squealing if somebody did it to a negro politician.

WSS

Archived