THE BROWNS BOARD

Everyone Wants Some

darren15

TV networks are fighting like crazy to televise Browns games in 2019 ....... go back to a year earlier when the worst ever B movie would take precedent over us :)

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2019/3/16/18268524/cleveland-browns-networks-fighting-to-showcase-browns

Dorsey going all in on Baker at #1 was the game-changer.

Enjoy the ride, boys.

Especially happy for the young dudes who have been loyal through absolute crap.

Hard to tell tell them how the fun the 80s were.

This is lining up as bigger than that.

Z

1.) play with 45 and sign JT to a 24 hour contract SB Sunday, I've read it & like it.. 2.) Owner/GM owe these players talent, for the nightmare created with Hue's round head, poking out Haley's square a$$..Mission Accomplished!! and Thanks!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           But:: To be the Man. Ya got to Beat the Man!   7ApU.gif  Go ahead Networks: I'd hate to not pay for The Ticket;)   

3 hours ago, darren15 said:

TV networks are fighting like crazy to televise Browns games in 2019 ....... go back to a year earlier when the worst ever B movie would take precedent over us :)

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2019/3/16/18268524/cleveland-browns-networks-fighting-to-showcase-browns

My bet is the Browns- Jets game is prime time. Mayfield\ OBJ - Darnold\ Bell. 

4 hours ago, Zombo said:

Enjoy the ride, boys.

Z

This is what my dad has been saying to me. It has sucked balls watching this team the last twenty years after what my dad has told me about how fun the eighties were (and of course my grandfather talking about the guys he watched in the 40s 50s and 60s). 

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

I may have to drop Sunday Ticket for real this go 'round...

just threaten to drop directv and i am sure you can get the ticket for free,i did it last year

38 minutes ago, Comeonman said:

This is what my dad has been saying to me. It has sucked balls watching this team the last twenty years after what my dad has told me about how fun the eighties were (and of course my grandfather talking about the guys he watched in the 40s 50s and 60s). 

I've said one of my biggest regrets in life was not spending my paper route money and hopping on the bus Downtown to catch the 1964 Championship game. The Browns were so routinely good in that era, another one soon was going to be an eventuality- or so I thought. Well, 55 years later- I'm still waiting...  And now, Super Bowl tickets have become so expensive (even at face value) most working stiffs would have to take out a loan to attend one. Tickets in 2018 started at $950, going up to (I presume for Club Seats) $5,000.  

It's so weird to be in the position of not really being that amped up for the Draft this year but already wanting the season to begin. 

For a Browns fan the last generation, the Draft WAS the best time to be a Browns fan. 

8 hours ago, Zombo said:

Enjoy the ride, boys.

Z

So in your opinion what the Cards do at #1 this year? 

5 hours ago, One Post said:

So in your opinion what the Cards do at #1 this year? 

This is the difference between last year and this year. What Arizona does at #1 will have zero effect on what the Browns do- so. Ask me if I care what they do?  

Archived