THE BROWNS BOARD

It's true, Cowherd hates the Browns...

hoorta

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Its obviously just his shtick.

Guy apparently is suffering from memory loss- and can't remember what he said. I promise I'll never put up one of his anti Browns tirades again. As bad as Ghoolie, with a far bigger audience. 

35 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Guy apparently is suffering from memory loss- and can't remember what he said. I promise I'll never put up one of his anti Browns tirades again. As bad as Ghoolie, with a far bigger audience. 

He probably did forget, but just look anytime someone disagrees with him, he looks intimidated. 

He certainly is an egomaniac, and if the Browns win the Super Bowl or Baker becomes a hall of Famer, he will still not admit he was wrong.

Sure, he will admit some small things when he was wrong (his segment, where right and wrong), but he has never wavered on Westbrook.

On 3/18/2019 at 12:10 AM, WarriorsRpussies said:

The hate is strong in this one. Hell ESPN which has slurped up the Steelers cock for the longest time are questioning if Pittsburgh had the worst offseason in modern NFL history. Yet he picks them to win the division. Fuck this guy.

You realize how dumb it was for espn to write that about Pittsburgh? Bell has been gone, he held out all of last season and Connor did great. Brown is gone by his own doing, the end. The Steelers signed three guys in fa, far more action than I’ve ever seen in free agency and espn writes that. Bell haaaaaaaasssssss been gone. It just shows you how piss poor the mainstream media is on a myriad of things. Worst offseason in nfl history. Hilarious.

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

You realize how dumb it was for espn to write that about Pittsburgh? Bell has been gone, he held out all of last season and Connor did great. Brown is gone by his own doing, the end. The Steelers signed three guys in fa, far more action than I’ve ever seen in free agency and espn writes that. Bell haaaaaaaasssssss been gone. It just shows you how piss poor the mainstream media is on a myriad of things. Worst offseason in nfl history. Hilarious.

Connor did well.. I wouldn't say "Great" just yet.. Now there's film on him.. Let's see what happens first before proclaiming him "Great"..... Same with Chubb... I love what Chubb did.. but I'm not putting him in the HOF yet...

Bell and Brown are gone by his own doing, the end.  Worst offseason in nfl history. Hilarious.

pure prima donna drama..Bitchtits Ben showers boners on his radio show targeted at players/coaches..AB throws up a facebook lockerroom video & Tomlin goes butt crazy..no wonder Bell & AB had their own huddles at practice 2 years ago..Tomlin can't lead 52 men than play up Ben's skirt when he chooses..  

Connor did may be above average which is all you could’ve expected. Yes the brown is gone by his own doing but he still gone. 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Connor did may be above average which is all you could’ve expected. Yes the brown is gone by his own doing but he still gone. 

Other than Cow-pie, everyone is picking the Browns this year.

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Connor did may be above average which is all you could’ve expected. 

You could run for 50 yards behind that fatass, juiced up OL :D

On 3/22/2019 at 2:54 PM, hoorta said:

That's just homer talk Gipper. I wouldn't doubt the Browns -Patriots would be in consideration for a national game, but it won't be the season opener, guaranteed. Rematch of the AFC Title game. The NFL has done exactly that every time they've had the chance... Start the season with a mega-matchup. Nationally, Chiefs-Patriots will draw way more interest than New England- Browns.  If I'm wrong, I'll even give you a bottle of wine at the Browns season opener, no bet required, I'm that certain of it. 

PS- a team only gets 5 national games. 

Looks like you owe him some wine lol

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Not to worry Gunz- I have plenty to choose from.  I think they still make Thunderbird... :D

I don't drink so I have no clue what that means, I just remember you saying it 

1 hour ago, Gunz41 said:

Thunderbird is pure rot gut...

2 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Ha, way back in the 60s, you'd find empty bottles of Thunderbird lying around bus stops and alleys. If you were a skid row drunk, it gave you the most buzz for less than a buck you could lay your hands on. 

The famous T-Bird jingle, by it's disguised producer- E & J Gallo, apparently I got some of it wrong. Actually used in marketing to my surprise.   

What's the word? THUNDERBIRD!

Whats the price? A QUARTER TWICE! (really was that or less back in the day) 

How soon? HIGH NOON!  (or all night, or as soon as you recovered enough to head to the store to buy another bottle)  

Here's a semi-descriptive and hilarious review on it.   :)  

http://www.bumwine.com/tbird.html

25 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I get the pick of your wine cellars 

Um, just no. I have plenty of nice wine I'm giving away from the stash I inherited from the now defunct UD wine class.   

On 3/22/2019 at 1:06 PM, hoorta said:

I'll bet you one thing right now- and take this one to the bank. The Super Bowl Champions always open at home, and have the first game of the season on Thursday night. Guess who's on New England's home schedule this year? The Chiefs. Book that one as the season opener. 

Man, that sounds AWESOME!

On 3/22/2019 at 1:06 PM, hoorta said:

I'll bet you one thing right now- and take this one to the bank. The Super Bowl Champions always open at home, and have the first game of the season on Thursday night. Guess who's on New England's home schedule this year? The Chiefs. Book that one as the season opener. 

One more thing. Just read that it's the 50 year anniversary of Monday Night Football, and guess who the first 2 teams were? Yep, Browns and Jets. I can almost bet money that we're going to be on the first Monday of the season against Sam Darnold and the Jets! 

1 hour ago, jiggins7919 said:

One more thing. Just read that it's the 50 year anniversary of Monday Night Football, and guess who the first 2 teams were? Yep, Browns and Jets. I can almost bet money that we're going to be on the first Monday of the season against Sam Darnold and the Jets! 

Likely not...but, maybe

The Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears will play in the season opener Thursday, Sept. 5, at Soldier Field and the Patriots will play their opening game on Sunday night in Foxborough against an opponent to be determined.

That could be the Browns....but also maybe the Browns/Jets could play on that Monday night.

On 3/18/2019 at 8:46 AM, stillmotion said:

Heck, I called Baker being the best QB in the draft and the most NFL ready. I should have a TV show instead of Colin.

Yes you did...

NOW CLEAR OUT YOUR EFFIN INBOX!!! :mad: We gots a draft to do...

On 3/26/2019 at 1:09 PM, The Gipper said:

Likely not...but, maybe

The Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears will play in the season opener Thursday, Sept. 5, at Soldier Field and the Patriots will play their opening game on Sunday night in Foxborough against an opponent to be determined.

That could be the Browns....but also maybe the Browns/Jets could play on that Monday night.

I'm pretty sure we're going to be on Monday night, just a hunch.  Only problem with THAT is it's a freaking road game, and I'd much rather open the year in Cleveland.  Can you just imagine the atmosphere for our first home game...on a MONDAY NIGHT?    UGGGGHHHH!

Since this is the Colin Cowherd thread, I guess I should mention his name.  Colin Cowherd is a complete assclown who probably sleeps in Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche pajamas and drives a smart car.  (I didn't write that phrase, it was auto changed from Justin Beebs, lolololol)

🙂

On 3/23/2019 at 6:55 PM, Vagitron said:

D-Nile.   "Cleveland Browns: Cleveland is the most talented team in the AFC North -- bar none -- after John Dorsey's splashy offseason, highlighted by the Odell Beckham Jr. heist. Baker Mayfield is going to be in the mix for MVP this season, with all the weapons around him and a season of NFL quarterbacking already under his belt. And the defense features a number of emerging playmakers, most prominently second-team All-Pro Myles Garrett."     http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001024500/article/nfl-madness-sixteen-teams-to-spotlight-for-the-2019-season

Just like Cow-pie wants to be major buzz kill for everything happening in Browns Town. Sometimes, I wish I could reach through the screen and punch him in the face. 

On 3/23/2019 at 10:43 PM, Vagitron said:

I love it too. Paper super bowl!

This might help get us to the real one.  

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001024444/article/top-11-wr-duos-in-2019-odell-beckhamjarvis-landry-rank-no-1

On 3/23/2019 at 6:55 PM, Vagitron said:

The Steelers signed three guys in fa, far more action than I’ve ever seen in free agency 

so you just started watching the steelers this offseason?  my god are your fucking Retarded.

Bostic, Burnett, Hunter.

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

D-Nile. 

he's the typical yinzer that just parrots the shit they get fed by the organization.  lacks critical thinking, when coupled with general ignorance about its favorite team, i do get quite the kick of it when it posts tho.  he will vanish after the first few weeks of the season... 

4 minutes ago, choco said:

so you just started watching the steelers this offseason?  my god are your fucking Retarded.

Bostic, Burnett, Hunter.

Here's their BIG offseason moves... A vet LB and a #2 wr.  A CB the Chiefs couldn't afford. And they're pretty much done- 3rd from the bottom in cap room at $3 million.  

• Signed LB Mark Barron to a two-year deal through the 2020 season

• Agreed to terms with DT Daniel McCullers on a two-year deal through the 2020 season.

• Signed WR Eli Rogers to a new two-year deal through the 2020 season.
  • Signed WR Donte Moncrief to a two-year deal through the 2020 season.

• Signed CB Steven Nelson to a three-year contract through the 2021 season.

• Agreed to terms with P Jordan Berry and LB Anthony Chickillo on new two-year deals through the 2020 season.

• Acquired a sixth-round draft selection (No. 207 overall) in the 2019 NFL Draft via trade with the Arizona Cardinals in exchange OT Marcus Gilbert.

• Acquired a third- and fifth-round draft selection (No. 66 and 141 overall) in the 2019 NFL Draft via trade with the Oakland Raiders in exchange WR Antonio Brown.

FEBRUARY

Signed DE Tyson Alualu to a new two-year deal through the 2020 season.

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Here's their BIG offseason moves...

Not headline guys, but solid players at positions of need. So I would neither scoff too loudly nor long.

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Not headline guys, but solid players at positions of need. So I would neither scoff too loudly nor long.

Yeah, I checked- Barron and Moncrief are OK. I'm waiting for Vag to say Barron is as good as Khalil Mack, and Moncrief will replace Brown just fine...  

Archived