THE BROWNS BOARD

Tannahill traded to Titan’s

The Gipper

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Ryan Tannehill has been traded to the Tennessee Titans. Now what are the Dolphins going to do for a quarterback.

As was suggested- tank? But with the 13th pick, they could either draft a QB- probably Murray and Haskins already gone, not good. Or if the Cardinals take Murray trade for Rosen, if the Giants don't first... 

16 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Now what are the Dolphins going to do for a quarterback.

I got a odd guess here..back-up QB Jacoby Brissett traded from Colts..Flores was at Pats when Pats drafted Brissett. He's only 26, in last year of contract at Colts.Brissett was born in West Palm Beach,Fla. Fair career at NC State & surely did not look overwhelmed when Luck went down.Could Colts be trading up to Mia. slot in some round in draft after Mia. takes future QB in 1st? Also "I won't play in Cleveland" Crossdresser Teddy Twatwater made a visit to Mia., but decided to grab the coattails of D.Brees to a run again at a SB ring..That damn Wussie!! 

9 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Ryan Tannehill has been traded to the Tennessee Titans. Now what are the Dolphins going to do for a quarterback.

johnny-manziel.jpg

11 hours ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

I always had some sort of faith in Tannehill, now he’s shipped out of Mia to be a backup. 

My buddy thinks the Dolphins are tanking to get a QB next year..

For who?  I don't think Tua will be considered worth tanking for.....and the kid from Clemson was a true freshman....so he has 2 more years to go, I think.   (or am I mistaken?)

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

As was suggested- tank? But with the 13th pick, they could either draft a QB- probably Murray and Haskins already gone, not good. Or if the Cardinals take Murray trade for Rosen, if the Giants don't first... 

13th pick for Rosen?  Would you do that, if you were the Dolphins?

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

No ...... I would offer a 2 and a 3

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

2 hours ago, darren15 said:

No ...... I would offer a 2 and a 3

Was discussed on Good Morning Football, they said offer just a second, plus a player.

14 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Now what are the Dolphins going to do for a quarterback.

It's like, we're waiting for the other shoe to fall.   They must have some sort of plan in mind, no?   (Mrs. Wife is a closet Dolphins fan)

Tannehill is the personification of the young QB prospect that needed to sit a year after being drafted. He did not play QB at TAMU until Jr year IIRC. He was a WR, and a pretty good one, prior to that.

He just wasn't ready... not even to QB a good team let alone the Fins...

Interesting situation now in TN. Ryan has a very similar game to Mariotta and given MM's injury issues he'll see some time in a better system than he's been in.

2 hours ago, Orion said:

They must have some sort of plan in mind, no?   (Mrs. Wife is a closet Dolphins fan)

3Unk.gif     For the Wife..                  It's a slow Saturday..how bout some Miami Street music for you..

ya done fine Ryan..   

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

For who?  I don't think Tua will be considered worth tanking for.....and the kid from Clemson was a true freshman....so he has 2 more years to go, I think.   (or am I mistaken?)

I think most would agree Tua is tank-worthy. Obviously the next year people will be tanking for Trevor

Oh, God...

The seed has been sewn and now our first uniform thread of 2019 is now sprouting in someone's mind.

7 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Oh, God...

The seed has been sewn and now our first uniform thread of 2019 is now sprouting in someone's mind.

Last season of these horrible Browns uniforms...

Let's discuss in detail what we all hope the Browns wear in 2020.... 😝

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Last season of these horrible Browns uniforms...

Let's discuss in detail what we all hope the Browns wear in 2020.... 😝

I would go color rush.. and go back to the pumpkin orange color but a metallic orange helmet would be BADASS!

Archived